Dre Co-Produced 6 traks on Games album

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
WHAT DO YOU THINK????

Dr. Dre Co-Produced 6 traccs on Doctors Advocate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Dr. Dre co-produced six traccs off of Doctor's Advocate, real heads that know Dre's Production and who he works with can tell it's Dre beats, i talk to my folks out in So-Cal and word is out that Dre-Co Produced 6 songs.

1) At first Game put his name on the songs that was produced by Dre - but we all know that Game dont produce and if he does, no way he can copy Dre Songs, so then went it start leaking his name was taken off and Aftermath in-house producers and Producers who work with Dre and who's working on Detox (Nottz is the Co-producer, that's Dre) is on the album. So the Co-producers name is on the traccs instead of Produce by Dre & Co-produce (insert name)

Tracc 1) Lookin at you - Produced by Urban Pope EP (Produced Dr. Dre, Co Produced by Game) ORIGNALLY LISTED AS THE GAME

Tracc 2) Da **** - Produced by DJ Khalil "Aftermath in-house Producer" (Produced by Dr. Dre, Co-Produced by DJ Khalil) ORGINALLY LISTED AS THE GAME

TRACC 7) To Much - Produced by Scott Stroch (Produced by Dr. Dre, Co Produced by Scott Storch) Originally listed THE GAME

TRACC 10) One Night - *you know damn well that aint a Nottz production, even though he's been working with Dre on Detox, that's beat is striaght Dre, listen to the Drums and crips and clearness and vintage Dre Key boards* Produced by Nottz (Produced by Dre. Dre Co-Produced by Nottz) ORIGNALLY LISTED THE GAME

TRACC 13) California Vacation - PRODUCED by JR Rotem (Produced by Dr.Dre Co-Produced JR Rotem (that's Dre Syntheizers and Drums) ORIGNALLY LISTED THE GAME

TRACC 14) BANG - PRODUCED by Jelly Roll (Produced by Jelly Roll, Co-produced by Dr. Dre) ORIGNALLY LISTED THE GAME.

the co-producers name have to be on the album because they put in work, Dre dont care, he got paid. Dre still f***s with the Game

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
I have the album and there isn't a single dr.dre production/verse in the album

The Kid!

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Where did u get this information about Dre producing all those tracks. i'd be happy if that's the case, i jus need a reliable source from which to quote u dig?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
Yo where da f*** did you grt the album and yo is Dre fukin with game or not
9 tha Pedigree