Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

INFACT: these days I see more wigs worn by women, than I see natural afros, chiskops (bold), corn-rowns, braids, dreadlocks and even just relaxed hair.
You meet a beautiful women in during the day,all puffed by with them make-ups(no problem with that) on and them long beatiful hairs.@ night you go to their cribs,
daaaaamn,shes wearing a pantihose on her head,whers the long hair 8O  8O  8O  :lol:  :lol:

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
co sign that ish... f*ck a wig!
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
JA wigs and weaves YUCK -
you know alot of shit can hide in there, seriously money, old coins, used condoms i kid you not!
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

Blaque_Poetess

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
hmmm.iv neva eva understood why women wear wigs, ok besides those who hav serious hair problems. as a fashion statement they are ridiculously hideous....i don undastand why black women don wear their hair natural. i don mind braids, even rock them from time to time myself, if you're gonna beweave it, it best be  a good weave one where u cant tel its even a weave. relax i have issues with cos that shit just thins hair out and kills the natural volume we have.but wigs, now thats the last straw!!!

surgeblaqstarr

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
    • View Profile
Quote from: "afterbirth"
co sign that ish... f*ck a wig!

Shit is scary MAiNNNNN! A major TURNOFF :(  :(
ealTh is of the Heart and MInd,
Not of the Pocket....................................?????

f*** IT!! I Still PREFER tha POCKET!!