Africasgateway.com

Lol @ Just Blaze whining about 50's bullying tactics

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Just Blaze's
Ok.. heres a story I have to tell just so you can understand probably where The Game's fustration comes from....

I have seen 50 personally on only 3 occa**ions

1) I was going to a studio to hang out with a friend and Im walkin up to the studio (in manhattan) and i see like 3 cop cars... I just knew that homeboy was in there, because the senario outside looked like the president was in there!... I go in and meet up with my Nig.. "yo, stay in the lounge area.. the boss is here we discussin biz" so.. basically.... to explain better.. 50 Cent is the type of dude thats all business 100%... he dont watse no time with people being around that aint affiliated to makin $$$$ for G-Unit.. I waited in the lounge and a all I seen was a body gaurd "sweep" the front of the studio then 50 and his group left the front of the studio.. only seen the back of dude's head (nomo)

2) another day, same studio.. its like 10am in the morining (early i know but these guys have mad records to finnish) I get to the studio early waiting for my friend to show up (hes late.. $tudio time started at 10am). I wait in the lobby. Around 10:05.. 1 of the receptionist looks at me (soft flerting) and says... "oh.. big mans here, its always a big deal when he comes around" then the studio people makes sure they clear all the access codes to the doors of the studio they going in... 50 hops up all the steps (taking 3 steps at a time) 1rst to reach the top to be searched by the security.. his group is behind him (managers, bodygaurds).. 50 dont look left or right.. dead ahead.. gets searched.. and goes in.. the group follows.. call my nig "uh.. yo you late man.. 50 is here" "what, he there already.. damn, im on my way". My nig gets to the studio.. and he goes in through the back of the room and I wait in the front enterance to be let in by him once he established he was there for work. The front door opens and 50 personal manager (female, chris lightey is his business manager) is there, i tell her "yo im waiting for "friend's name" to validate me in.. and she says "yeah thats the best thing to do" then close the door. I finnally get in and again in the lounge.. and 50 left through the back of the room.. i didnt see him once else this day!

3) I was at 50's house for the superbowl party this year. NICE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean he has a full night club in his basement, the floors are marble, and I hear there was another full house in back of it, but man the man house is so big (nomo) I didnt even see the "mini house". This guy really is a workaholic.. honestly.. he was doing promotion to DJ's present all night even DJ'ing his own records (gunit records) before Mr. Cee got on. It came to a point in the VIP area of his basment nightclub (i had a all access arm band and didnt even know it till i left.. ha, i couldve went anywhere in that house and prob got lost) I was looking at his pool table that had been made custom to resemble the Gucci logos but with "Gunit" logos.. real nice $25,000 tapestry (50 walls are covered with real gucci tapesty). While i was walking along side the table looking at the work that was done.. i look up and coming down the ministeps (theres alot of rooms even in the vip section!) I see dude dead face to face (nomo).. Me: "oh shit.. what up" him: gave me a look like he wanted to kill me, then tested me by trying to bump into me as we crossed paths (which i moved to avoid conflict) and im thinkin to myself like WTF is wrong with this nigga? Still after beeing at the nigga crib and kickin it with other unit niggas (I went to HS with prodigy) that weird shit happend... and till this day, never had a convo with the nigga even though ive been around and hung out with people richer and bigger than him (nomo)

So from what I understand The Game was being treated this way as an artist on G-Unit.. I mean, you have to think it has to be SOMETHING to make a dude wig out like that... and for me, if i had a f***ed up ego attitude (my new company and products is set to make me a fortune that will make 50's money look like toilet paper I would have been easily offended that this dude act like certin people dont exist when he dont know you.

So again, after personally seeing the other side of the fence, even though I cant fully side either way (50 or Game) I will say ive seen niggas beef at each other over $5 in the streets.