Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

SO,SELEBI IS PART OF THE MOB! HEY??

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
MMMMMH! FIRST I HEAR HE DOESNT ATTEND ANY PARLIEMENTARY GATHERINGS/MEETINGS,NEXT THING HES A MAFIA,he he he!
YOU BUSTED OLD-TIMER

solarman

• "4ROM CHAOS 2 COSMOS"
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-4
    • View Profile
    • Son of the Soil
azanian souljahs,

that it, now we all now why crime is so high, the top cop is the don king mafia, all the work of the struggle against colonialism thrown down imperialism and capitalism.

Aluta continua
Mathintela

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
Quote from: "solarman"
azanian souljahs,

that it, now we all now why crime is so high, the top cop is the don king mafia, all the work of the struggle against colonialism thrown down imperialism and capitalism.

Aluta continua

i actually enjoy ur posts... big up
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

solarman

• "4ROM CHAOS 2 COSMOS"
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Son of the Soil
azanian souljahs,

yo afterbirth, big up to you man! I know my acknowelegdement is late, i been caught up lately man, no form of satelite for internet sometimes where i'm at!

Aluta Continua :idea:
Mathintela

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
If that ish is true damn,Selebi is f***ed for real.

But now comes the startling revelation: “On 1 March 2003 Imran Ismail and Jackie Selebi attended the high profile India versus Pakistan Cricket World Cup match at Centurion.
“Sitting next to Imran in a private box was --------Dawood Ibrahim. ----------------------Ibrahim came into South Africa under another name; legally he wasn’t here. In the same box were top industrialists from India, chairmen of big companies. I don’t know if they recognised him.”

At the time Selebi was vice president of Interpol (Africa). (He was elevated to president in October 2004.)

Dawood Ibrahim (also known as Dawood Ebrahim and Sheikh Dawood Ha**an, birth name Sheikh Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar), born in Ratnagiri, India was the former Don of the organized crime syndicate D-Company in Mumbai, which operated as a notorious terrorist organisation. He is currently on the wanted list of Interpol for terrorism, organised crime, counterfeiting, and Crimes against Public.[1]

He is accused of heading a vast, sprawling illegal empire, acquiring money and political clout. His name has become a byword in political, business and law enforcement circles in the manner of Al Capone and Osama Bin Laden. After the Bombay Blasts in 1993, which Ibrahim organized and financed, he became India's most wanted man. He is said to have moved from the UAE to Pakistan during the ensuing controversy. In 2003, the United States Government declared Dawood Ibrahim a "Global Terrorist" and pursued the matter before the United Nations in an attempt to freeze his a**ets around the world and crack down on his operations after significant diplomatic lobbying by the government of India. The Bush Administration, under advisement from the Indian Government, has imposed sanctions on Ibrahim[1]. Although Pakistan denies any knowledge of his existence, Interpol has provided a list of his Pakistani addresses and pa**port numbers [2].

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawood_Ibrahim

solarman

• "4ROM CHAOS 2 COSMOS"
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Son of the Soil
Azanian Souljahs,

this man is just a link in a chain of capitalist niggers who are crippling this country, the world infact."The end justifies the means, the mean is power, power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Aluta Continua :arrow:  :idea:  :idea:
Mathintela

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "solarman"
Azanian Souljahs,

this man is just a link in a chain of capitalist niggers who are crippling this country, the world infact."The end justifies the means, the mean is power, power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Aluta Continua :arrow:  :idea:  :idea:

Azanian Souljah
You should write a book,addressing these political issues 8) ill b yo no.1 fan :lol:

Ski Will

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
its on point

i agree that Mr interpol is on some gangster tip.
he God that u praise is within you/
within u is the God u praise,let the cycle continue/

solarman

• "4ROM CHAOS 2 COSMOS"
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Son of the Soil
Azanian Souljahs,

I appreciate your enthusiasm in my posts, actually, its your posts that interest me, if u guys did not post on this politics forum this whole ag would be very mild. I must say, this is a great medium for us "underground"(internet surface tho) peeps to constructively critisize without any hussles from state. Imagine if these dudes would locate us and crush us for the ill work we do to keep each other in the loop?

Aluta Continua :idea:  :arrow:
Mathintela

blaQdust

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
I read somwhere that Mr Selebi has never been a cop before.
This means he hasn't dealt with common criminals like thiefs, rapists, house breakas and shit. :idea:

Now, on what grounds do u take some 1 like that and put him at helm of such a demanding pot4lio :?:  

Now, clever white colla offendas go through him to score big.
He's probably not aware of the damage he causing, U kant expect a child to skip the primary outline of school and comprehend tetiary carikulum with ease.I'm sure these Indian kats and the likes of Aglliotti are too smart 4 Mr Selebi.

Its a pity Robert Suresh failed to take us through the Intelligence of Thabo Mbeki like he promised in his controversial book, i'd really like to know how our statesman think sometimes...

Selebi: A National Commissiona- BAD MOVE.
The fall of capitalism is imminent