Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

I am scared for my life !

Ethix · 14 · 3080

Ethix

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-10
    • View Profile
Earlyer I was looking out the window at 2 guys arguing. Then I saw one of them pull out a gun and the other guy tells him to calm down. He then starts pointing the gun at him and says something I couldn't catch. I then told my brother about it and he called the cops. It was to late, about a minute before the cops came he pulls the trigger and shoots the guy around the stomach. I froze and had chills going down my spine. I got even more scared when he looks at me, but the sirens come and he gets into his car and escapes.

I am afraid if he recognized me because he lives close by. I then go into my mum's room. And my brother and I tell her what happened. I tell her that I think he saw me. I tell her to calm down but my mom got scared and she said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air". Well, I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare,but I thought Nah forget it, "Yo home to Bel Air." I pulled up to the house about seven or eight,and I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes, smell ya later."Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there,To sit in my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.
Touch the sky now an then
with a lady friend
Give thanks to the Most
That’s how the day begins

RapScalLyon

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
:? U'r ethics are crazy.

Don't free Ethix
ree Claire

morph

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Ethix"
Earlyer I was looking out the window at 2 guys arguing. Then I saw one of them pull out a gun and the other guy tells him to calm down. He then starts pointing the gun at him and says something I couldn't catch. I then told my brother about it and he called the cops. It was to late, about a minute before the cops came he pulls the trigger and shoots the guy around the stomach. I froze and had chills going down my spine. I got even more scared when he looks at me, but the sirens come and he gets into his car and escapes.

I am afraid if he recognized me because he lives close by. I then go into my mum's room. And my brother and I tell her what happened. I tell her that I think he saw me. I tell her to calm down but my mom got scared and she said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air". Well, I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare,but I thought Nah forget it, "Yo home to Bel Air." I pulled up to the house about seven or eight,and I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes, smell ya later."Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there,To sit in my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

and here is was about to give some of most profound advise  :evil:  :evil:

**wipes sweat of brow**
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

GwaZa

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
What a cool movie that would make!
quot;Ayo I'm out the cage and its two-thousand-and-wave"

minwana mithathu
-----------------------------------------------------

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
SO.U WILL BE IN THE WITNESS PROTECTION NOW.He saw you alright!This aint the movies just run 4 your life.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile

u had me going there for a minute... still can't believe i remember the lyrics to the show though!
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

crazy!

SKILLINUF

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
and here i was thinking how really messed up this country is!.... i swear, i was waiting for the crux of the story about to crinche or forward the story to my colleagues..... ethix uwrongo........

this just goes to show how seriously we take ourselves...  you got me good..... :)  :)  :)  :)  :)
 don't care if you thought I was SKILLINUF......... I'm RICK JAMES BITCH!!!!

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
GOOD Morning - Happy monday all

Ethix you had me going man - i had all these horrifc images going through my head - you got me good

W'sup!
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: "SKILLINUF"
ethix uwrongo........

this just goes to show how seriously we take ourselves...  you got me good..... :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Eish ja ne!
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Honestly I thought you lived in my hood! Cause unlike your storry this shit really does happen and you can get capped, althought people dont really worry about witnesses, many are too scared!

Explicit

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

KILL YOURSELF............. NOW!!!!

That not good enough for ya?

rhymetodie

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
With Will Smith ne Si CHICO.. :lol:  :lol: ....Fresh Prince ma a** :roll:
u]"Nas is lyin when he says hip hop is dead, he's jst gettin old"[/u]
" Jay-Z is president so he's album is for russell simmons and LA Reid"

Now who do you listen to?