Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

BAD UK MOVIE !!!! YOU NEED THIS !!

Ethix · 6 · 3791

Ethix

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-10
    • View Profile

You will like this movie jus takes a while to download and its on rapidshare  ;-(     but yo   its worth it  even if you wait for release you gotta chek this 1.  I seen bullet boy and this I like more
real movie commin from London...trus me dont sleep

http://www.kidulthood.co.uk/

« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 06:02:26 PM by AGMilitia »
Touch the sky now an then
with a lady friend
Give thanks to the Most
That’s how the day begins

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
yeah blood.  Just a pity the whole yout in the arts actually acts lke they going for a starring role.  Dig the soundtrack major some cla**ic joints.

Notice the very obvious exclusion of anything related to blak twang n all.  Mudd famz time to shine is in the building. The movie I rate about a seven.  Bit cheesy and charicaturised but hot.

Ethix

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Quote from: "bornenbled"
yeah blood.  Just a pity the whole yout in the arts actually acts lke they going for a starring role.  Dig the soundtrack major some cla**ic joints.

Notice the very obvious exclusion of anything related to blak twang n all.  Mudd famz time to shine is in the building. The movie I rate about a seven.  Bit cheesy and charicaturised but hot.

Word

My boy just gettin ready for his debut acting career release.  He got a role with Ashley Walters in a new movie called Life n Lyrics   MOVIE IS HOTT   Ill try hit you up with that one.  Yo its crazy I cant belive my boy got this role, i hope big tings a gwaan for my bredrin coz e got madd skillz but yea chek this video out too son.

here link chek http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcfilms/2006releases/lifeandlyrics.shtml

hey  you from london ?  gus cureouis

peas....
with a lady friend
Give thanks to the Most

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
I'm still waiting for the movie to enter the states at the moment
but from the looks of the preview, it looks like a British version
of the film " Kids" that was made back in '95 by Larry Clark.

Speaking of Clark, I heard that his film "Ken Park" was banned
in the US, UK, and Australia due to child pronography.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Ethix"

My boy just gettin ready for his debut acting career release.  He got a role with Ashley Walters in a new movie called Life n Lyrics   MOVIE IS HOTT   Ill try hit you up with that one.  Yo its crazy I cant belive my boy got this role, i hope big tings a gwaan for my bredrin coz e got madd skillz but yea chek this video out too son.

delayed response i know.

which one's your boy there? seen this last year. Even got the opportunity to speak with the guy who made the movie. 8)

The movie was cool.

Ethix

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Quote from: "RearrangedReality"
Quote from: "Ethix"

delayed response i know.

which one's your boy there? seen this last year. Even got the opportunity to speak with the guy who made the movie. 8)

The movie was cool.

his name  Chris Steward aka Fable

this video from his debut album Freedom Of Speech

with a lady friend
Give thanks to the Most