HYPE's Regional KINGS

mizi. · 123 · 37898

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Quote from: "cash"
all these SO CALLED EC cats have not done JACK but reccord a few tracks or make sum lil a** beats that never made no national buzz or a single hit to their names.
they dont even qualify to be on the nominations list!

pleaseee!
ps. if u from PE and u only hot in PE, u dont qualify.
holler at me when u hot in EC, SA and IN AFRICA!

So who runs EC? hehe
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
Quote from: "alfa...omega"
Quote from: "childakapoet"
1. PTA-ANVILS THEY STAND A HUGE CHANCE
2. JHB-(the new old school)Savage/Smerf/Smash&childakapoet. NEVER HEARD OF YOU3. DBN-im clueless sombody put dbn on the map please
4. E. Cape-???
5. W. Cape-???
6. North and NorthWest Prov-Konfab yeah!!
7. Freestate--TimelessworksRecords

watch this space
clearly u dont hit cosmos/slaghuis/1808/slashjam....etc

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Beesting"
all these SO CALLED EC cats have not done JACK but reccord a few tracks or make sum lil a** beats that never made no national buzz or a single hit to their names.

pleaseee!

So who runs EC? hehe

if all these dudes listed are considered KINGS in the EC. then i must be something way greater than i imagined!
IM LIKE THE SPOKESPERSON OF THE EC,the AMBa**ADOR, the KING OF KINGS!
jus in the past month ive put EC on 5 music videos,local and rest of AFRICA!
im the only cat reppin EC and puttin it on NATIONAL CHARTS!
i put the EC all over AFRICA on Channel O last yr!
go to Umtata and ask who STARTED the REVOLUTION THERE!
who got every mc in UMT on RADIO! shows!
im putting the EC out there! these niggas is keepin it IN THE EC. and still aint reppin it right!
yall best visit my restaurant in Umtata, and get a meal, starvin a** MC's.
ps.i'll be opening a hiphop store soon as well in Umtata real soon too so yall f***s can step ya gear game up too!

i dont care whose the tightest brokest lyricist! im the KING! PERIOD!
nobody's makin progressive moves like i am!
being a radio DJ dont count unless u on a MAJOR station. niggas think they runnin shit cos they DJ on a community station. BEEN THERE,DONE THAT!

come wit somethin more solid!
who u producin for? im not talkin bout ya whack friends.
who u workin wit? hav u collaborated with any REAL stars? ya boys round the block aint stars homey :wink:
who u reachin? really?
how many no.1 hits do u have NATIONALLY!?
how many countries are u exposin ya music to?
how much paper are u makin?
where has ya hustle taken u in the past few months/yrs?

niggas is not even standin still! they movin backwards!
catch up!

K.I.N.G
look out for the video...the greatest EC HIPHOP video of all TIME! REAL TALK!
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Beesting"

pleaseee!

So who runs EC? hehe

if all these dudes listed are considered KINGS in the EC. then i must be something way greater than i imagined!
IM LIKE THE SPOKESPERSON OF THE EC,the AMBa**ADOR, the KING OF KINGS!
jus in the past month ive put EC on 5 music videos,local and rest of AFRICA!
im the only cat reppin EC and puttin it on NATIONAL CHARTS!
i put the EC all over AFRICA on Channel O last yr!
go to Umtata and ask who STARTED the REVOLUTION THERE!
who got every mc in UMT on RADIO! shows!
im putting the EC out there! these niggas is keepin it IN THE EC. and still aint reppin it right!
yall best visit my restaurant in Umtata, and get a meal, starvin a** MC's.
ps.i'll be opening a hiphop store soon as well in Umtata real soon too so yall f***s can step ya gear game up too!

i dont care whose the tightest brokest lyricist! im the KING! PERIOD!
nobody's makin progressive moves like i am!
being a radio DJ dont count unless u on a MAJOR station. niggas think they runnin shit cos they DJ on a community station. BEEN THERE,DONE THAT!

come wit somethin more solid!
who u producin for? im not talkin bout ya whack friends.
who u workin wit? hav u collaborated with any REAL stars? ya boys round the block aint stars homey :wink:
who u reachin? really?
how many no.1 hits do u have NATIONALLY!?
how many countries are u exposin ya music to?
how much paper are u makin?
where has ya hustle taken u in the past few months/yrs?

niggas is not even standin still! they movin backwards!
catch up!

K.I.N.G
look out for the video...the greatest EC HIPHOP video of all TIME! REAL TALK!
@cash_sog

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
@Cash, seeing that EC is a place of broke a** emcees( no disrespek), who are doing no move and all that, why ain't you doing it right. For instance, do what Fif did for Yayo and Banks (even thou they ain't that hot, but he placed them up there); BIG what he did for them Lil Caesar's of this world; Nelly what he did for them St. Lunatics, Eminem for D12, Snoop for 213 and DPG, you know. If you heading for heaven, take niggers wif you boy, you know, take homeboys. And, you know what. They won't just turn their back on you, like people usually do. It's a rare thing, but yeah it happens. Take 'em niggers son, umtata is a ma fo of a place to live if you got dreams, no job, no money. So take niggers
Imagine how many people you'll have on your back (i.e. from fans to groupies:lol:, emcees, and just the market in general).

Then, maybe people will agree with your claim. Just my opinion
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

stix

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

pleaseee!

nah cash i think if 2 or more pips from ag know u then u can be nominated...some of the people nominated by agians i hav neva heard of them especially the EC and i am born & raised in  the eastern cape... trusens i hav seen his vid but the rest like middle finga, top etc r not kings period....

be f***en honest to yoselves people ec kings r THE MONOPOLY
NU-SA APPAREL...rep where u from

Ski Will

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
8) this is gonna get real interesting

10-14 years ago,you never thought that this would in south africa

10 years from now..it will be some continental shit...

Yo Mizi good one home boy

to everybody in the competition for rulership...keep grinding and get yours .

My j-sec home boys.for the real niggas,yall know who you are

Threes in the air baby
he God that u praise is within you/
within u is the God u praise,let the cycle continue/

Trusenz

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
    • http://www.trusenz.com
There is too much being misunderstood about hip hop in the Eastern Cape that I almost find it pointless to be schoolin those not in the know.....
But it never fails to amaze me how much the level of work has gone down and the level of talk has escalated. True, those that think they are eligible for this title need to step up and be counted. But remember the movement that is taking place here(I say here, cause I'm grinding here). Some of us have taken to marketing ourselves by what we have done and are currently doing for hip hop. Whether it be grooming the next generation of the game.....or providing platforms for those who need to sharpen up their skills aside from all the work we put in to push ourselves and our careers forward(radio,studio,touring, band, gigging etc....). Hey, I'll open a restaurant when all the EC MC's can afford to eat there fam. It would also make more sense to do this kind of thing when there was proof of all of this bullshit that cats are talking about "they have done". I know a lot of the names a**ociated with the heartbeat of EC Hip Hop......sadly not to many of them have been mentioned in the nominations I've seen.  Meaning that the underbelly of this movement will stay concealed, as it plays it's role to protect the creature that is EC Hip Hop from harm on the gra**roots level. I just hope everyone knows that a true leader teaches how to follow.......

Cla** is in session.......
heck out Nomadsland at www.trusenz.com
Feel the music...Let it play
TRU_

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
As heads we got standards and now what level of abilities or connections-better yet exposure do we rate regional ''High and mighties'' kings? lets battle for it. Somebody do sumtin and get organisers...lets eat emceez for this shit and stop doing favours coz we drink or f*** the same line of chicks, get money together or grew up together..f*** dat sssssssssssshit

No studio gangsters deserve that shiit, bo ''so called conscious rapper or ol timer with some tired flows, but niggaz who go to verbal war and jumps out with new skills to show.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
look out for the Monopoly video comin soon!
its the knockout blow for ALL yall cats!
period!
@cash_sog

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile

Goboza

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
E.C -IZITHUNYWA ZOHLANGA OR JBUX
C.T-DRIEMANSKAP
JOZI-PROKID
DBN-IZIMBONGI

BUT THE KING SHIT I THINK PLAYED OUT AKUNABOZA EMSAWAWA

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
its funny how ppl don't even mention the monopoly being the kings of E.C, which at the moment is the truth if you look at what they've done, the dudes you guys are mentioning don't even have a video, haven't even been on hype, not even a track on national radio, and they are the kings ?

alfa...omega

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Quote from: "alfa...omega"
1. PTA-ANVILS THEY STAND A HUGE CHANCE
2. JHB-(the new old school)Savage/Smerf/Smash&childakapoet. NEVER HEARD OF YOU3. DBN-im clueless sombody put dbn on the map please
4. E. Cape-???
5. W. Cape-???
6. North and NorthWest Prov-Konfab yeah!!
7. Freestate--TimelessworksRecords

watch this space
clearly u dont hit cosmos/slaghuis/1808/slashjam....etc

Come on man don't tell me to watch this space. If I don't know you or never heard of you, you wasting your time trying to proclaim yourself king of GP Bee. F eezy has more hype then you, thats not even half of it man. You might be the big dog on Africasgateway or slaghuis or what ever but peeps don't know you dog. Only Soweto supports you, what about at least hearing you on national local top 10 ten charts. Lets see you on magazines, tv shows and videos etc.

I'm not trying to put a brother down but niggers need to stop preaching and need to practice what they preach. What, you think rocking cosmos/slaghuis/1808/slashjam is going to earn you the throne? You rappers kill me man....You keep on rapping to the same exhausted crowd. You repeatidly rock your shit to the same ears and you don't realise that you not expanding. You rappers like to hit slaghuis and get props but no sales or national appeal. Do you think when Snoop was recording Doggy Style he would get African, Ausrilian, Uk, Caucasian, f*** IT the world's teenagers rocking to his shit. No ways but his marketing had that vision. Thats what you rappers lack for real. No vision no f***en goals. You just want to be crowned cause you can flow and your circle of friends feel your shit. We don't believe you you need more people :roll:

If you look at how Kwaito blew up you would learn a few tricks. Kwaito blew up because it was every where, tv,radio, performances all over the country and major media coverage. This shit was all up in our face you had no option but to dig TKZEE, TROMPIES etc. Damn even White people know these peeps. Markets that were not originally part of that intended demographic rocked to Kwaito's vibes. Now tell me, how we gone grow with you only being big on cosmos/slaghuis/1808/slashjam.... I know these events happen in Soweto, which is good but very limiting. Only heads know you but you not a house hold name in the places you rock at.

Example: I gotta a lot of executive bitches in Soweto, I'm going to flip out my phone and ask them if they heard about Savage/Smerf/Smash&childakapoet, then I'm going to ask them if they know Maggz, 985, F eezy, Jozi and you tell me what they response is? Its pretty obvious if you ask me.

Like I said before I am not hating or trying to put you down. You can't just want to be things without pulling your weight and paying your does homey. My conclusion is, this post is not for you homey. You are an up coming artist who still needs to work on your buzz and hot product to crack the market. At this stage you not part of the game, you are an unknown. You need to get off your dick and get on the journey of becoming a king. Its a long road and you need to work on it homes.

quote: 50 cent ' I hate a liar more then I hate a thief, a thief is after my salary but a liar is after my reality' The worse you can do is lie to yourself and proclaim yourself king when peolpe have not appointed you and you have not faced Goliath.

We need to grow the indusrty and big talking is not going to get us there :wink:
ET THE TRUTH BE TOLD.

alfa...omega

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Goboza"
E.C -IZITHUNYWA ZOHLANGA OR JBUX
C.T-DRIEMANSKAP
JOZI-PROKID
DBN-IZIMBONGI

BUT THE KING SHIT I THINK PLAYED OUT AKUNABOZA EMSAWAWA

E.C -IZITHUNYWA ZOHLANGA OR JBUX (never heard of them)
C.T-DRIEMANSKAP (Okay)
JOZI-PROKID (if you read what Mizi wrote, prokid is one of the old skool cats)
DBN-IZIMBONGI (never heard of them)
ET THE TRUTH BE TOLD.