Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Will Racism ever disappear

F-I-F-T-Y TOUCH THE SKY

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/fiftytouchthesky
Yo i've just been thinkin about htis racism thing out there, I was on www.africancrisis.co.za and I realised that there are a lot of underlying issues in South Africa and the way it is governed it kinda got me wondering if blacks,whites, coloureds,indians and orientals will ever be able to live in hamorny without having to trample on each other's toe beacause of race. I live the UK i thought racism was unheard of in this part of the world but damn was i f***in wrong man walking down the street at night you are guaranteed to find some1 having a comment about how niggers should go back to Africa you finds this in football matches and PUBS man it makes me sick and does breed a sense of resentment towards these people but yo share your input on this
peed
difies
the
need
to
smoke
weed

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
Yeah, I've been familiar with the African Crisis website, I heard about it on
YFM and it's basically a website created by Whites exiles from Zimbabwe
living in Austrailia. I would sorta agree with the site but there's one problem, they used they same racism that Mugabe used on them to find solutions.

I remember reading one thing about US education on ther website. As a
so called "African American" (I'm also of Native American and Asian decent) I would say that the only reason why there's affirmative action in
education is because for centuries, the education system has been controled by Caucasian men. In 1954, Thurgood Marshall, an African American lawyer challenged the Plessy vs Fergeson's "Seperate but
Equal" segregation rule in education and won.

Another issue about education and diversity was in this movie called "The
Walkout" which was about how Chicano (Mexican American) students
protested to let the United States government to allow Latin Americans immigrants and others to be connected with the US education system and
to aid them in English lessons and improving their education.

F-I-F-T-Y TOUCH THE SKY

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/fiftytouchthesky
I feel that those that were in power will never be satisfied with having a multi racial society intergrating together to fore thae rainbow nation, alot of white South African left home with the impression that this contry would fall into civil war... and damn were they wrong... SA has a war that has yet to be won and that is crime until that war has been won they will always be able to undermine the capabilities of people of colour.All African must unite whether white black asian cloured or whatever we have the potential to create world leaders but we are undermined by the lack of respect for the law that is so rampant in this country.

Phambili ngeAfrika
peed
difies
the
need
to
smoke
weed