• Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

norman_bates

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
" THE NORM "

Dear God,

I have just one request for you in this time of giving and extended generosity. Would it be possible for you to make sure that every new gay man made has a very small penis? I'm not asking this because there is something in it for me personally. I already have a small penis, and I have learned to live with it - trust me I have. But this request is for all the other straight men who were going to have to live with the shame of being hung like 10 year olds - if it is possible to spare them the hurt and indignity, please Lord would you do it?

If you grant this one little request I will stop telling people about my burning desire to exhume the body of mother teresa and make pa**ionate love to it all the while getting myself off with the rotting severed member of the late pope john paul II. I really will stop - you have my word on it.
What goes up . . . better doggone well stay up!"

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "norman_bates"
" THE NORM "

Dear God,

I have just one request for you in this time of giving and extended generosity. Would it be possible for you to make sure that every new gay man made has a very small penis? I'm not asking this because there is something in it for me personally. I already have a small penis, and I have learned to live with it - trust me I have. But this request is for all the other straight men who were going to have to live with the shame of being hung like 10 year olds - if it is possible to spare them the hurt and indignity, please Lord would you do it?

If you grant this one little request I will stop telling people about my burning desire to exhume the body of mother teresa and make pa**ionate love to it all the while getting myself off with the rotting severed member of the late pope john paul II. I really will stop - you have my word on it.

He! he! he! :P

djg.q

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
i have heard alot about unthabi recently from a friend since i live on the other side of the world can any1 hook me up with her ish??im normaly up to date with whats happening ekasi but i have seemed to miss this out im willing to buy her ish i just need to be pointed in the right direction
sum1 plz holla!!
dankie nina
eath......is......Trying......to......Kill........Me!!