Africasgateway.com

Selwyn interview

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Quote from: "deePea"
get ya money_CASH feat YOUNG ZULU,LIL JES.mp3 (produced by DIRTYCASH for DC/THE CONSORTIUM) --- this track is nice and the rest of them eish :? !!!

this is jus the tip of the iceberg! for real - we do it all man! the track youre feelin is more grimy,more street so u definitely gon feel it if u that type of head!

other cats hate that track and dig WHATS MY NAME cos thats the shit they relate to!

its all good! as long as we can touch all heads and casual heads who still listen to hiphop!

sweet sixteen was a commercial track and the teeny boppers loved it - hence the heavy rotation on channel o and the appearances on channel 0, a few nigerian tv shows, ktv, yo-tv, reverb ect. Edith Venter(top billing) they loved the track!!!

my thing is that, we need to capture the widest hiphop scope possible - underground, deep, conscious, street , commercial, club, crunk, casual !!! all that shit! but still keep it hiphop!!!!! sort of like the dmx's, 50's, fabolous's , jay-z's in the states! a lot of french artists also do a diverse blend of street, underground and commercial hiphop, and that makes the music more accessible to the general public so the movement is growing!

ima post more crack so keep ya eye on the forums!!!! ul find all those different flavours for sure!

CRACK MONOPOLY/DC
CONS!!! 2007!!!! we takin over!!!!!!!!
@cash_sog

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
hey Cash

can you up the tracks in zip format please?

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Quote from: "RearrangedReality"
hey Cash

can you up the tracks in zip format please?

i'll do that! and look out for some new shit we doin wit EXPLICIT! ima be postin fresh new joints every two weeks!!!!!!!! WE GRINDIN MAN!!!!!
@cash_sog

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile