Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Selwyn interview

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Zoolo & Cash how old/young are you cats?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Quote from: "zoolooo1"

nigga u a punk......talking about KRS-ONE and Mobb Deep and how Jigga has got us thinking isshhh is easy, this has nothing to do with those niggas...i respect them as rappers but u cant even begin to compare KRS-ONE to Selwyn that shows u dont have ur facts and ul do and say anything to try and prove a point, we not about proving points here son....listen and learn, all that uve mentioned...about us getting our props...all in due time nigga( thats what the hustle is all about) Gettin in the game cos its not easy, its a hustle...dumb kleva. Hustling is about working for what it is u want and setting and example that shows people what rewards u reap when u hustle hard....niggas hustle for years and never have anything to show for it, u have a lot to learn!!!

OK, getting personal here aint we.

You aint fazin no one by callin me a punk son. I been called that way before you knew what hustling was, when the whole hood was up on Brenda Fa**ie and i was pumping by Public Enemy in 1990. So it don't faze me kid. I'm a punk and i'm proud of it.

Anyway, it goes to show that you learned all about hustling from Hip-Hop and Jay, cos how you gonna say Hustling is about "setting and example that shows people what rewards u reap when u hustle hard".

Just cos u saw Jigga do that, now Hustling is about setting an example ?

Negro Please. You aint no muthaf***en hustler. Plus you from Randburg. how u Huslter from Randburg ????

THAT'S WHY I ASKED. WHAT OR WHO THE f*** HAVE YA'LL HUSTLED ???

Ever hustled people playing pool ? Cos that's like one of the first steps into this hustling shyt.

This whole thread just shows why kids shouldn't listen to hip-hop music unitl their old enough to understand the concepts behind the music.

HUSTLING IS ABOUT SETTING EXAMPLES ?????  LOL !!!!!!!

FALL THE f*** BACK !
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
Dude share your drugs...Landmynz was the biggest thing to Hit SA Hip Hop last year...I never saw your review on Tonight, I never saw your Review in the Sowetan..I and 299 999 other people did not download your shit, your 21Ryhme Salute did not play on y-fm till i was annoyed by the constant rotation..Your unsinged act did not make me Go to the state theatre to watch your performance..i know that your independent 2nd Volume compilation is not dropping 2007

i respect ur hustle no doubt, get ur recognition and respect but its all in vain if u never reach ur goals....and i know u dream of makin it big, but u know what? this is as big as ul ever get....u probably one of those thats been in(and i mean IN) the music scene for a while now and u know a couple of people that respect ur hustle but that dont mean they like ur isshh. I respect a lot of niggas hustles but i dont necessarily like their issh....and thats the case with LANDMINES PRODUCTIONS...u will always remain an underdog.. and u know it!!! punk a** niggas
m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......

**MORALE**

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/neoshantyentertainment
*********************THE WRATH OF MO**************************

3rd world vision tinted/ we see black n white pictures like William Kentridge.
My generation is a misfit/ educated wit words n flows we gifted.
We need to build our selves/ empower our mindz to reach our wealth.
They hate it when Africans achieve/ happy when we beggers n thieves.
Merchants on streets/ sleeping on pavements n depicted as weak.
Superior made out to be inferior/ gave us disease through vaccines of malaria.
Repetition of Indians in America/ they murder n dispose of my character.
This is an avalanche of righteous mindz/ vision from a thousand 3rd eyes/
3 wise men times a million, truth n no lies/ listened 2 bob Marley took his mad advise/
Self consciousness debased wit white lies/ A nation crooked its whole life/
The image of Africans pulverized/blood suckers economize on us till we die/
Son be wise/ On da dotted lines my voice is a signature dat open mindz/
Dreams are desires n fears/ anxiety and despair attack me in nightmares.
Was a circle among squares/ I prepared for destiny that was quiet clear.
Township niggers rap Dan fern/ Dan Fern niggers rap townships.
Religious peeps live in da after life/ da difference is I do me n not Christ.
It’s going down like Murphy’s law/got friends dat rob banks n groceries stores.
BEE’s drink Johnny walker blue raw/ its either u an office nigger or an out law.
Or an internet faggot rapping about mo/a target or a victim in da out doors.
Living beyond means in a boxter porche/ or a student tryin to pa** a course.
We boiler room boys we juxtapose/ from Dube to Sandton city catch my flow.
Biggie got shot, Christ honey got shot, tu pac got shot, Steve Biko got shot/
Hector Peterson got it too/ too many lives got lost, when is this shit gone stop/
Gunshots n blood clots/ some where in Africa somebody is getting shot/
Did God’s love 4 Africa just stop/ killing da glory from families of ghost stories/
Build the economy like Thabo Mbeki told me/ wit bricks n hearts of harmony.
Equipped to crack da poverty/ play a monopoly I’m quick to stack da money.
They say we’re a nation of monkeys/ f*** dat! Found peace I like Mahatma Gandhi.
Took a walk wit my soul

MORALE

Listen to my music

Productions of da chains

RHYMES N FLOW ON POINT

www.myspace.com/neoshantyentertainment

Just Dee

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/landmynz
Quote from: zoolooo1

i respect ur hustle no doubt, get ur recognition and respect but its all in vain if u never reach ur goals....and i know u dream of makin it big, but u know what? this is as big as ul ever get....u probably one of those thats been in(and i mean IN) the music scene for a while now and u know a couple of people that respect ur hustle but that dont mean they like ur isshh. I respect a lot of niggas hustles but i dont necessarily like their issh....and thats the case with LANDMINES PRODUCTIONS...u will always remain an underdog.. and u know it!!! punk a** niggas

u got a lot to learn young man...

to paraphrase a wise man...
"...it takes a long time and hard work to be an over night success..."

and you better say it correctly it's LANDMYNZ ENTERTAINMENT

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
OK, getting personal here aint we.

You aint fazin no one by callin me a punk son. I been called that way before you knew what hustling was, when the whole hood was up on Brenda Fa**ie and i was pumping by Public Enemy in 1990. So it don't faze me kid. I'm a punk and i'm proud of it.

Anyway, it goes to show that you learned all about hustling from Hip-Hop and Jay, cos how you gonna say Hustling is about "setting and example that shows people what rewards u reap when u hustle hard".

Just cos u saw Jigga do that, now Hustling is about setting an example ?

Negro Please. You aint no muthaf***en hustler. Plus you from Randburg. how u Huslter from Randburg ????

THAT'S WHY I ASKED. WHAT OR WHO THE f*** HAVE YA'LL HUSTLED ???

Ever hustled people playing pool ? Cos that's like one of the first steps into this hustling shyt.

This whole thread just shows why kids shouldn't listen to hip-hop music unitl their old enough to understand the concepts behind the music.

HUSTLING IS ABOUT SETTING EXAMPLES ?????  LOL !!!!!!!

FALL THE f*** BACK !
[/quote]

hustling is about setting examples!!!!!  LOL ?????? hustling is working hard and when u work hard u expect some kind of reward for the energy u put into it...whether its monetary value or whateva...the fact is whether u reach your goals or not thats the example uve set for yourself, for those who look up to u and those u claim to represent.....a leader must lead by example or he is destined to fail....hustlers are leaders(or alteast to me they r) anything less is mediocre and u definately fit that profile!!! been a punk and u will always be one....ive been a rap fanatic from way back but was never called a punk in my saggin jeans in the hood, some that did misunderstood me and now they dont cos ive schooled them, u admit to being a punk cos u r one........

FALL THE f*** BACK!!! NIGGA PLEASE
m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
OK Mr. Hustler.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: merchant
Zoolo & Cash how old/young are you cats?[/quote
]

Young Zooloo- 24 this year and counting......im gona shine brighter than any star that ever came b4 me.....damn im shining already....the people who feel my shit, really do they aint dick riding or just respectin my hustle i add real value to anyones life that i touch and i know it....im a leader who has all the qualities that most of these clowns dream off.....!!!!

Sduhla

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
Morale can definately write, but there is just NO conviction in ur voice, thus ur shit sounds weak. BRICKS u should be ashamed of urself for mentionin that quasi bohamian in the same breath wit the realest cat in SA hip hop, Maradona.Who the f*** cares of how long Selwynn been rappin.Dude is still garbage. And the fact that he featured on POC, who by the way were not briliant neither means f*** ALL! iF IT MEANS SUMTHIN then Puffy/Diddy IS ONE OF THE DOPEST MCS CAUSE HE WAS FEATURED ON KRS' ALBUM IN 97.
I do think that Cash and Zooloo NEED to grow the f*** up, cause they still caught in the era where a rapper is only dope if he rhymes in English. Dplanet ur views seldom suprise me, u a real white booi! And MrC wut does Selwyn carryin EPMD EL have to do wit anythin. We could go to the real history of hip hop, and I know I'll find u wantin.
I was in Le Club when Tumi was still a member of the crew Database. Snaz, Maradona, Tumi, Amu and Krooked were the hottest cats then. Selwyn was always an 'intertainer' thats if u find stupidity inertainin. SA hip hop didn't start in Le Club, so stop frontin.

deePea

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: "deePea"
Zooloo,Cash yall are the same hustlers that wear NY caps walking around Rosebank talking grimmy while we wait for your parents to come pick yall up..... HMMMM -- aight boys keep hustling.

a**umption is the mother of all deception, u dont know me and what im
about and where i come from......u definately got it twisted, u still have a long way to go b4 u can even consider yourself a visionary...(i dont judge people by the way they dress or speak or if they get picked up by their parents.....my mom has never picked me up from anywhere...get it? Naah u dont....) i respect people as individuals and their for their talents and principals...ive got a lot of friends who do get picked up by thier parents and i can bet u they have more will power, principals and character u can only dream of.....

Ha ha ha some funny shit
"my mom has never picked me up from anywhere".
maybe its because she got no car  8O,

"ive got a lot of friends who do get picked up by thier parents"
so i guess you catch a lift with 'em lol

"a**umption is the mother of all deception"

You said it

:P
amiliarity breeds contempt
Perigo Minas Volume 2 OUT Now!!!
Landmynz Bitch

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "Sduhla"
Dplanet ur views seldom suprise me, u a real white booi!

you're right,,, i am a real white boy.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

BRICKS u should be ashamed of urself for mentionin that quasi bohamian in the same breath wit the realest cat in SA hip hop, Maradona.Who the f*** cares of how long Selwynn been rappin.Dude is still garbage.

*sigh*

Dude i get it...not everyone agree with me... I like dude's raps and I have respect for his raps.

Yes SA hip hop did not start at LeClub but it played a pivotal role in bringing young heads from ALL around the J to a common place..Places like Khozeni Zniko had they own life before during and after LeClub.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Dplanet"
I think it's cool that these young bloods have the energy and enthusiasm to dream and talk big. That's the nature of the game,,, new blood is always required.

However, you should respect the pioneers even if you don't feel the music they made. You should understand their struggle so that you can learn from their experiences.

Trash talking your way into an industry rarely works unless what you've got is so unique and so compelling that everyone just has to pay attention. More commonly you just end up alienating people who you may well need help from at some point in your career.

Respect goes a long way.

U cant be more right, respect goes a long way and theres people u might not like but might need to get where u going....u can get there without them but it'll longer.....im an eternal optimist, do ur best and God will do the rest.....but u gotta be realistic with ur dreams, dream big but be realistic...and the truth is(umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu) but at the end u r ur own man and in this life time its everyman for himself...or atleast thats the norm out there!!! Whateva it is that u do to get where u going(its up to u)as long as u get there....and if what u do is seen as undignified or not acceptable to society ( than thats that, il have my own consious to deal with)

GudEar

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-9
  • 100% Zuluboy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nduduzof
Empty tin makes a lot of noise (Cash, Zoolooo1)  :evil:  :evil:
Marco Polo - Marquee ft O.C.
Charles Aznavour - Qui ?
Fugees - Cowboys
Something Bout Love - The Main Ingredient

I stay on top like eXponents - AQ

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Morale can definately write, but there is just NO conviction in ur voice, thus ur shit sounds weak. BRICKS u should be ashamed of urself for mentionin that quasi bohamian in the same breath wit the realest cat in SA hip hop, Maradona.Who the f*** cares of how long Selwynn been rappin.Dude is still garbage. And the fact that he featured on POC, who by the way were not briliant neither means f*** ALL! iF IT MEANS SUMTHIN then Puffy/Diddy IS ONE OF THE DOPEST MCS CAUSE HE WAS FEATURED ON KRS' ALBUM IN 97.
I do think that Cash and Zooloo NEED to grow the f*** up, cause they still caught in the era where a rapper is only dope if he rhymes in English. Dplanet ur views seldom suprise me, u a real white booi! And MrC wut does Selwyn carryin EPMD EL have to do wit anythin. We could go to the real history of hip hop, and I know I'll find u wantin.
I was in Le Club when Tumi was still a member of the crew Database. Snaz, Maradona, Tumi, Amu and Krooked were the hottest cats then. Selwyn was always an 'intertainer' thats if u find stupidity inertainin. SA hip hop didn't start in Le Club, so stop frontin.

whateva man, u only dope if u rap whats real to u and u gotta be tyte....im from KZN and most of my boys rap in Zulu and i got Tswana cats featured on my album so stop making a**umptions and research cos u talking shit.......u better recognise... u know nothing about but u soon, keep ur eyes wide open and listen, but for u to get it...u gotta hear me!!!