Africasgateway.com

Selwyn interview

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Quote from: "syntactic"
1STLY ...... Many thanks gentle men for a thoroughly enjoyable repartee.. e-thuggin at its best and from quarters who should know better, but yes venting can be fun for nuthin.....

2ndly... Ya Dplanet why all the hate on the fitteds and big tees man, I love my fitteds and my big tees and throwbacks, what the  hell else is gonna get over this gut of mine ( mind you these workouts are bringing it down, soon I'm Dwayne the Rock Johnson mang... can you smell what is cooking, I cant cos i have to limit my portions) and shit fitteds are the only caps which look right on this huge head of mine. You jus jealous old man  :wink: We'll get toigether and i'll hook you up with one of my sponsors and we'll see if we can get a Gunners throwback-short set for ya 8)  :lol:

3rdly... cash, 100 000 GROSS pa... DAMN man respect for being able to survive on that, I know I'd have trouble staying in foie gras....  :lol:  :wink:

again thank you all for giving a bored man a chuckle 8)

haha! uz a pimp man! so u gotta maintain the broads! but yeah, i survive on R100,000pa,u gotta understand,beginning of last yr,i was survivin on R1000 a month! so from R12,000 to R100,000 in one yr! not bad for ME!

im gettin there,and im gonna double or tripple that by end of 2007.watch me!!!! To Sensai Tate, it helps that im a qualified Sound Engineer too! plus i got other things generating me CASH!!!!! plus i own my own publishing!very important! To Rip - U THE MAN DOG!!!!!!!
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "syntactic"
1STLY ...... Many thanks gentle men for a thoroughly enjoyable repartee.. e-thuggin at its best and from quarters who should know better, but yes venting can be fun for nuthin.....

2ndly... Ya Dplanet why all the hate on the fitteds and big tees man, I love my fitteds and my big tees and throwbacks, what the  hell else is gonna get over this gut of mine ( mind you these workouts are bringing it down, soon I'm Dwayne the Rock Johnson mang... can you smell what is cooking, I cant cos i have to limit my portions) and shit fitteds are the only caps which look right on this huge head of mine. You jus jealous old man  :wink: We'll get toigether and i'll hook you up with one of my sponsors and we'll see if we can get a Gunners throwback-short set for ya 8)  :lol:

3rdly... cash, 100 000 GROSS pa... DAMN man respect for being able to survive on that, I know I'd have trouble staying in foie gras....  :lol:  :wink:

again thank you all for giving a bored man a chuckle 8)

haha! uz a pimp man! so u gotta maintain the broads! but yeah, i survive on R100,000pa,u gotta understand,beginning of last yr,i was survivin on R1000 a month! so from R12,000 to R100,000 in one yr! not bad for ME!

im gettin there,and im gonna double or tripple that by end of 2007.watch me!!!! To Sensai Tate, it helps that im a qualified Sound Engineer too! plus i got other things generating me CASH!!!!! plus i own my own publishing!very important! To Rip - U THE MAN DOG!!!!!!!
@cash_sog

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sduhla"
Dplanet ur views seldom suprise me, u a real white booi!

:(  this sounds racist. I'm not white but I felt offended. I hope I'm not misunderstanding you Sdudla.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: "RearrangedReality"

:(  this sounds racist. I'm not white but I felt offended. I hope I'm not misunderstanding you Sdudla.

You just don't know Sduhla Re. Peep his post history to see what MrC was talking about.

@ Cash I am impressed that you make that much money from music + other things. I am (like Syn) impressed that you can afford to live on that & still provide for your family. Get yours player! I would live to hear a CASH track. Please upload.

P.S. I used to rock fitted's & oversize HUGE FONT tees too so I can sort of relate though thats not all it takes to make you hip hop nahmean?!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sensai_Tate"

P.S. I used to rock fitted's & oversize HUGE FONT tees too.

WHY????? I never got it! at all plain white tee fine, "f*** up" print fine but those disgussing Orange HUGE FONTS always baffled me..dude dd you actually walk into a shop and say..CAN I HAVE THE WHITE TEE WITH THE UGLY HUGE PURPLE FONT..to each his own I suppose
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
what makes you think that Afrika Baambaata dreams of being russel simmons?

sure,,, get your paper, but not everything in life is about money. The man driving the ferrari is not necessarily the richer man.
[/quote]

To me being rich is being both financially and spiritually rich is the defination of real wealth.....for as long as u dont control ur cash flow 100%, (pa**ive income) that will look after generations to come than
u still trapped in the rat race, and there is no happy poor man....its not
about the money, its about what money can do for u and the people
around u! MONEY DOES NOT CHANGE ANYONE....IT GIVES YOU THE
POWER TO BE WHO YOU REALLY ARE!!!
m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: "briCK"

P.S. I used to rock fitted's & oversize HUGE FONT tees too.

WHY????? I never got it! at all plain white tee fine, "f*** up" print fine but those disgussing Orange HUGE FONTS always baffled me..dude dd you actually walk into a shop and say..CAN I HAVE THE WHITE TEE WITH THE UGLY HUGE PURPLE FONT..to each his own I suppose

Luckily I grew up before those huge badly graffed font tees were in. I meant the big Karl Kani/ Pelle Pelle t-shirts dun! Supposedly that authenticated my Hip Hopness back then before it was cool to do so.

Question @ CASH & ZOO: Does American Hip Hop (crunk/ snap/ g-funk/ boom bap etc) made in SA constitute SA Hip Hop?

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
yeah it does......for me its more about the artist than the music, cos no matter what kind of music u do its gotta be hot. For me rappers have to be more than rappers to gain my respect. Once that has been established i really would not care what kind of music u do bcos il be into the
artist...(but ur shit has to be hot). But i do feel that we need to be innovative and develop our own sound if we have any dreams of making it
in the states and around the world.....i have found my sound that im
going to explore once i have more resources....but for now u make
the best with what u got and if u hot enuf people wont care what kind of music ur doing, cos u cant hate something thats hot! Period!
m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

You just don't know Sduhla Re. Peep his post history to see what MrC was talking about.

@ Cash I am impressed that you make that much money from music + other things. I am (like Syn) impressed that you can afford to live on that & still provide for your family. Get yours player! I would live to hear a CASH track. Please upload.

P.S. I used to rock fitted's & oversize HUGE FONT tees too so I can sort of relate though thats not all it takes to make you hip hop nahmean?!

These are the links for some real bangers, including the members of CRACK MONOPOLY - Cash(also of the Pyramid),Koli The Kid, Jes and Young Zulu brought to you by THE CONSORTIUM:

get ya money_CASH feat YOUNG ZULU,LIL JES.mp3 (produced by DIRTYCASH for DC/THE CONSORTIUM)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/x1lk2x

fire_CASH feat KOLI THE KID.mp3
(beat jacked from hype sessions latest-the intro)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1skqwn

pyramid scheme_CASH.mp3
(produced by DIRTYCASH for DC/THE CONSORTIUM)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/w1fauf

whats my name_CASH.mp3
(produced by DIRTYCASH for DC/THE CONSORTIUM)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qfhipo

TheConsortium

"F **  THE PRO's, U NOW DEALIN WIT THE CONS"
@cash_sog

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
can you drop a zip of all the tracks my brother?

deePea

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
get ya money_CASH feat YOUNG ZULU,LIL JES.mp3 (produced by DIRTYCASH for DC/THE CONSORTIUM) --- this track is nice and the rest of them eish :? !!!
amiliarity breeds contempt
Perigo Minas Volume 2 OUT Now!!!
Landmynz Bitch

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Nthabi out now??? where can i get the record.....i read one of her interview
on the y-mag i think or hype mag, anyway she is the first rapper to have such a thought provoking and telling interview....props, id love to work with a female MC man....if she would bless me with her presence im sure we would make beautiful music together...i been a fan since then...for real!!! Ive got a very good ear for music.....so u can never go
wrong with me in the studio.....but im still learnin and ive learned a whole lot since meetin people who've been here long than i....ie cash, lynx and then from just observing others do they thing....im the next big thing.....come to my show and be sold completely....i dont compromise my shit......the ones that love my shit really love my shit and the ones that dont... really dont...that my definition of a superstar, u either love em or hate...no luke warm feelins...and ive met people who dont love my shit...and more often its haters and than those that just dont know!!!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
[
quote="MrC"]Go to this thread to download Nthabi's EP

http://www.africasgateway.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=15428&highlight=nthabi
[/quote]

Will do....yo, i wana talk biz man so if ur interested lets hook
and do this. contacts and shit....

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Send me a PM.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon