Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

This is what it will take for cats to be tight emcees

GreenBat

• Do u still know da Goblin is Green smokin dat Hybrid?Same mutha fuka witout Batting an eyelid!
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.8hop.com/Wordview
(To Be An Emcee)By:GreenBat

Emceeing is like space i'm infinitely out there i'd even go without air and face solar flares wear black and arm wrestle fifty polar bears then land on thee exact co-ordinates that i luanched from and every piece i made a queen theres no blocks with pawns on to be lyrically nice shuold be your long term goal 'cause you'd much sooner figure out the patterns to a worm hole you need the work ethics used for sending men to mars at altitudes higher than the trade centre was you need punchlines that outspins a dj's rotation and manpower equal to the d.day invasion do hand stands that could last for a month so when you're back on your feet you'll have an a** for a front you need syllables so compact they live in a hut spit rhymes like you cellebate don't give a f*** before you blew up no-one ever tossed you a hand now they all up in your a** like they your prostate gland.

this is the first verse off the track (To Be An Emcee)by GreenBat from my upcoming album release (My Mic My Rhymes My Life)
[/i][/b]
I'm a para-normal author...I do write books
I do right hooks...Wateva i mite do like crooks

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
welcome to AG.

there's a track that i like on some Harambe show recording, this when they were still looking for tracks to put on that SilverTab mixtape. It sounded like Bad Boy T was shouting out GreenBat but it's not clear enough for me to be sure that he was. Could that have been you? if yes, i think you're a nice MC bro.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
suggestion. post an mp3(in a zip file:-) ) instead of a verse, that way you'll receive more attention here.

_peace.