Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

2007: THE FUTURE IS HERE

Tek · 2 · 2348

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
So, ya'll know the golden era story, no need to get into it now. If you wanna be on some staying intouch with the latest techs (f*** AKAI and they ancient design apps, the future is here), watch out 2007 crazy apps to look out for:

Apple Powerbook

For f***sakes, Donuts and everything Jay Dee made during this period of time was made on the powerbook, Garageband and his crates.

ELektron drum machines and all

This babies are just ...., these cats are going to lead the new school, the era of the synthesizers, f***!!! don't got words for em, all the drumming freaks, what!!!

Novation Controllers
They definitley are leading the midi controlling arena, had to box myself very hard to stop my urges, i would have copped this, damn, i'm staying off music stores, this device is sexy as f***!!! Almost caught a boner on this one :x  :x

Roland MC series

They need to up the track sequencers, don't dig the lined pads, but damn, this shit sync crazy wit yo mac, pc-future music bitch!!!! :lol:, shit was crazy, dood demoed this shitz for me, dropped my jaw on some, what!! 8O

Access Virus

Some may argue that Nord is moog's number one contender, i say boy, oh, boy, access, this is as crazy as it gets!!

Where D Planet at? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
BONUS for the lazy ones

These were built for techno music, but a lot of heads are jumping on these.