Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
What up playa!

Tell me,is the Basement Mob movement still exist over there??? i havent been there in my hometown in ages.
Some niggas promised me a Base mob T-shirt,like 4 years ago  & im still waiting.

i know some few mcees over there like yourself,Silence etc.
Whats new,whos hot?

One

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
WORD!!!!!

what u know about the BASEMOB!!!

what u know about UMTATA, EC nigga!!!!!

ima tell u like this. the MOB to me was the beginning! silence is doin more production now but stays busy representing in the medical cypher, evidence and cheeks formed a crew with mkt and some other new cats! DOG is tourin SA murderin cats all over! zane is in swaziland gettin money and hittin royal a**.hahaha

im in jozi right now! formed THE PYRAMID and got two no.1 hits under my belt on national hiphop charts!

im doin lots of production too in my studio in randburg! workin wit my new crew THE MONOPOLY!!!!!! we gon be at HORROR TONIGHT!!!! supportin by boy YOUNG ZULU!!!!

as for the Tee, we startin a joint venture wit NEWSA and JT Customs and we getting in the clothing game on a serious level!

so jus wait another 4 yrs!hahahaha

holler at ya boy!!!!
@cash_sog

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "cash"
WORD!!!!!

what u know about the BASEMOB!!!

what u know about UMTATA, EC nigga!!!!!

ima tell u like this. the MOB to me was the beginning! silence is doin more production now but stays busy representing in the medical cypher, evidence and cheeks formed a crew with mkt and some other new cats! DOG is tourin SA murderin cats all over! zane is in swaziland gettin money and hittin royal a**.hahaha

im in jozi right now! formed THE PYRAMID and got two no.1 hits under my belt on national hiphop charts!

im doin lots of production too in my studio in randburg! workin wit my new crew THE MONOPOLY!!!!!! we gon be at HORROR TONIGHT!!!! supportin by boy YOUNG ZULU!!!!

as for the Tee, we startin a joint venture wit NEWSA and JT Customs and we getting in the clothing game on a serious level!

so jus wait another 4 yrs!hahahaha

holler at ya boy!!!!

Word!
wow! zane!
REPRESENT,REPRESENT! YEAAAH!
peace!