Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

THE FIRST LADY

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
...you know every now and again. there are topics so conspicuous by their abscence here.

so hilary clinton declares her intents to run for the highest office. and thereby make american history. on some painting the oval office in shades of delicate rose pinks. and this is not news.

besides having an incredible tag team relationship with her husband - quite clearly. on some me. then you. whats her story anyway. what is hilary about. and more so. what are her chances. hhmmm (private thoughts out loud).

tut tut. * sigh *
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
her chances are good. better than barak obama (the other likelihood for the democrats)- sooner a female than a N*%, I think america would have. her chances also depend on how weary americans are of the war- conventional wisdom and trajectory would see an unequivocal shift to a democrat admin, but this anomalie (of a female and a black) in the democrat camp sets the cat among the pidgeons no doubt.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
you know. i thought so. what youre saying. the timing. i think in terms of a basic overview of democratic principles im covered. but what would be interesting for me. would be to gain greater insight into what hilarys personal agenda is. within that framework. its always been thrown about that there was a possibility that she would run in future. that future is here. its now as it turns out.

i mean i suppose what we would be exposed to alot more of who she is were she to get into office. but im quite curious as to what would distinguish her from her husbands administration. if at all. joke was she was in charge anywho. she has quite the bit of cleaning up to do. the task at hand. also quite interestingly this has not sparked as much public debate as thought it might. i find that interesting. or perhaps its early days still. or as expected. how do americans feel about her.  

shes one solid woman though. shes focused. one would imagine. because quite obviously that scandal with monica lewinsky may have been much for the average woman. standing by your man or not. for her there was to be no deviation from the game plan. at all. on some all the way. she must be tough. and very smart at that. a woman with a very bold dream. executing. halla.  

her runnning. and her having a good chance. here is a woman possibly about to become americas woman president. it makes me particularly interested in her. if america is the playground bully. what world will it be under hilary.

interesting times. things agowaning.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -