Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

tight producers

· 6 · 4897

Anonymous

Did you guys hear that production that´s coming out of the Uprok Records stable?  I´m talking about people like Dert, David Santos.  You need to check out the new Sev Statik album entitled "Speak Life". There´s some mad production on there.  Also check out the Raphi album called Cali Quake.  

Then as always I think that Premier is a dope producer.  I mean check his work on Afu-Ra´s new album and then also check out the new Gangstarr track "Skillz".  It´s nice.

Some of my favourite producers:

D-Sane, Bosko, Mike Moseley, Ant Banks, Dr Dre, Just Blaze, Pete Rock, Trackmasterz, the list goes on.

also check the production on the MF Grimm album.  

Locally I´m diggin production by Bevan Moleveld, Mad C (Point Blank), Pablo (Street Bros) and MilkDaddy (the owner of this site), and then the production from the Groundworks and Skwatta Kamp albums.  

I can go on forever!

Anonymous

here is my beat....
http://196.37.14.31/DJ Syntax - Something´s Good.mp3

Obviously my influences are from all-time, DJ Pete Rock, Marly Marl, Large Pro, Jdilla and of course Primo. And the leaders of the new school DJ Hi-Tek, Madlib, and RJD2 to mention a few.

later,
djsyntax (joburg´s underground)

Anonymous

thanks man

I´m busy downloading it now and will let you know what i think of it once it´s done.

thanks for posting this shit on this site.  we need more shti like this.

Anonymous

okay i´m listening to it, very different, i like it how your drums are slightly off beat. :-P

Anonymous

MIXTAPES - yeah I still do them,

as dj dolla says "it´s quick cash here". most of them are on-demand for taxi drivers.

too many things on my plate at the moment. But later on this year, most definitely I´ll drop a Mix CD “Syntactic Rhythms” which will feature international and local acts. and will definitely be a Turntablist Mix CD. Syntactic Rhythms(title not confirmed) is a compilation Mix CD and I don’t know? may or may not have the tracks that I put together.

And Yes you heard it for the 1st time here…., and do keep it on a downlow.  :-]

SPIN:
UNITY UNDERGOUND EVENTS @ HORROR CAFÉ.
HOUSE PARTIES AROUND JOBURG. Some with DJ DOLLA

HERE IS MY LIST OF THE TIGHT DJs IN JOBURG:
1st GENERATION:
BIONIC
BLAZE
MISTA BIGGA

2ND GENERATION:
DOLLA
C-LIVE
SYNTAX -yours truly
NAKED
KANE
REDWOOD

- DJsyntax (joburg´s underground)

Anonymous

DJ Syntax

r u going to submit a mixtape for this site to review?

and this site can convert your mixes into real audio for all of us to listen to.  maybe you should consider doing that? :-P