SA HIP HOP SUCKS

stix · 129 · 35844

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Quote from: "DRAMA BOY"
FELLOWS SHIT HAS BEEN OUT OF CONTROL FOR TOO LONG.... STIX U RIGHT SOMEHOW SA HIP HOP DOES SUCK BECOZ ALL THE TIGHT MOTHERf***ERS R UNDERGROUND WAITING TO BE DISCOVERED INSTEAD OF DISCOVERING THEMSELVES.... ONCE THEY R DISCOVERED THEY f*** IT UP LIKE PROKID & SWATTA OR IS IT H2O & HIDDEN FORCE....... OH WELL I GUESS SA MCEES  DONT NOT CARE IF KWAITO WHICH OUTDATED INTERFERES WITH THE PROGRESS OF HIP HOP IN OUR COUNTRY...

BUT I HAV HOPE MAYBE THINGZ WILL COME AROUND

yo d boy! check out CRACK thread for links for some real shit!!!!! then tell me what u think about the future of SA hiphop!!!!!!!f*** all these pussy a**s motherf***ers!!!!! no homo!!!!! the MONOPOLY is the future!!!!!everybody else whose doin that kwaito shit,tryin to sell bullshit can kiss my SA a**!!!!! im takin em down like ankle taps in rugby nigga! i dont care how big they are,they gon fall!! hahahaha!!!

look out for the monopoly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DC
THE CONSORTIUM!!!!!!!
PYRAMID!!!!!
NEW SA !!!!!!
@cash_sog

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
[/quote]

yo d boy! check out CRACK thread for links for some real shit!!!!! then tell me what u think about the future of SA hiphop!!!!!!!f*** all these pussy a**s motherf***ers!!!!! no homo!!!!! the MONOPOLY is the future!!!!!everybody else whose doin that kwaito shit,tryin to sell bullshit can kiss my SA a**!!!!! im takin em down like ankle taps in rugby nigga! i dont care how big they are,they gon fall!! hahahaha!!!

look out for the monopoly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DC
THE CONSORTIUM!!!!!!!
PYRAMID!!!!!
NEW SA !!!!!![/quote]

its about time someone in SA hip hop had balls to stand up to this whackness... MONOPOLY who eva said it yo'll r the founders REAL in SA hip hop
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

stix

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
there has to be a plan to make people realize tht there is good hip hop in SA... kwaito has to flushed out of hip hop for good... who eva does hip hop & feels they r good STEP THE FUKC UP.... yo'll r just too damn scared to take back wht belongs to YA
NU-SA APPAREL...rep where u from

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "stix"
there has to be a plan to make people realize tht there is good hip hop in SA... kwaito has to flushed out of hip hop for good... who eva does hip hop & feels they r good STEP THE FUKC UP.... yo'll r just too damn scared to take back wht belongs to YA

ima take what doesnt belong to me too!!! we takin everything!!! if u aint down!!!! u aint gon eat!!!!!!!!!! hahaahha.

REALLY!
@cash_sog

stix

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
REMEMBER BOOMSHAKA its about time to listen to boomshaka.....WELL HERE'S MINE ITS BOUT TIME WE LISTENED TO THE CRACK MONOPOLY.....

YO'LL CAN TAKE OVER MAN COZ CATS IS LAZY TO EAT, LAZY TO MAKE A MARK, LAZY TO MAKE SA LISTEN.....

STIX 4 NSA/DC/MONOPOLY
NU-SA APPAREL...rep where u from

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
REMEMBER BOOMSHAKA its about time to listen to boomshaka.....WELL HERE'S MINE ITS BOUT TIME WE LISTENED TO THE CRACK MONOPOLY.....

YO'LL CAN TAKE OVER MAN COZ CATS IS LAZY TO EAT, LAZY TO MAKE A MARK, LAZY TO MAKE SA LISTEN.....

STIX 4 NSA/DC/MONOPOLY

NAH NIGGA CATS IS JUST TOO SCARED TO TO EAT THEY RATHER STARVE AND BE TIGHT.... REALY NOW
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "DRAMA BOY"

STIX 4 NSA/DC/MONOPOLY

NAH NIGGA CATS IS JUST TOO SCARED TO TO EAT THEY RATHER STARVE AND BE TIGHT.... REALY NOW

go head and tell yo mama!!!!! its that crack!!! like santana say! we human crack in the flesh! 1 hit and u hooked nigga!!!!!! we eat regardless!!!!!!!!!!!
@cash_sog

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
YEP SA HIP HOP SUCKS... LETS FORGET KWAITO INFESTING IT... HOW BOUT THESE f***S WHO THINK HIP HOP IS MADE FOR THEM. 1SLTY THERE'S A FEW CATS THT MAKE HIP HOP, THE REST JSUT Pa** TIME WITH WHACK BEATS & WHACK RHYMES. SOME R HATERS. SOME R BORED NIGGAS WHO THINK THEY CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.BOTTOM LINE IS OUR HIP HOP SUCKS BECAUSE PEOPLE R SCARED OF COMPETITION, YO'LL RATHER SUCK EACH OTHERS DICKS THAN CREATE A LIFESTYLE, MOST MCEES KNOW CYPHO(YO TV PRESENTER) OR WATEVA HE CALLS HIMSELF IS WHACK BUT U WILL STILL SUCK HIS DICK COZ U WANT TO BE IN HIS SHOW........ PROVERB WAS A KING IN THE OLD SCHOOL BUT NO-ONE WILL CHALLENGE HIM COZ YO'LL WANT TO BE ON CHANNEL O..... MORALE OF THIS STORY IS STOP SUCKING EACH OTHERS DICKS COZ U KILLING TALENT AND MOST OF ALL U KILLING THE MARKET.... WE CANT ALL BE FRIENDS BUT WE CAN BE REVOLUTIONISTS.... ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE.... THT CHANGE IS HERE..... BRACE YOURSELVES THIS THE BEGGINING OF THE END.....
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
OH BYE THE WAY THE THREAD WAS REMOVED SO I WILL JUST NAME THE KINGS & QUEEN ONCE AGAIN

KING OF JHB-MORALE ( THE REST DEAL WITH IT THIS BOY IS HIP HOP)
KING OF KZN-YOUNG ZOOLOO( ZULUBOY & THE ZULU MOBB R NOT UP TO STANDARD)
KING OF EC-CASH(UNDISPUTED)
QUEEN OF  SA HIP HOP-NTHABI( STEP UP TO YO CROWN QUEEN)
KING OF WESTERN CAPE IS BEN SHARPA( WORD ON THE STREETS SAYS U HOLD IT DOWN 4 WC)
 KOLI THE KID, THE KID SENSEI-TIONAL U R THE  DON

FCUK WHO SAY ANYTHING THESE PEOPLE R STAYING... IF U HAV A PROBLEM REMOVE THIS THREAD AS WELL.....
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...