stix · 129 · 35834

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Quote from: "BHLAKHROZE"
Quote from: "cash"

we are the ones who ultimately suck! cos weve accepted this bullshit for so long! what ur suggesting is that we lie to ourselves and act like everything is sweet! society will always pigeonhole people! we cant change that!

and ur absolutely right! hiphop is about freeing your mind!
so im gonna free all these scared minds who are afraid to say it like it is!
im real positive about where hiphop can go in SA! what im about is identifying the negatives and eliminating them or turning them positive!!!

now thats the power of HIPHOP!!!

you must read yourself cash. not just talk. but also go back and read yourself. understand yourself. you guys are sitting on your pedastals waxing lyrical about how youre gonna flip the script. be the change. and yet. it would seem that you are selective in what it is you can and cannot change. pigeon holing people is a state of mind. and you say 'we cant change that'. and yet again. you will be able to free other peoples minds. you who cannot free your own...

the elimination fo those negatives. it must begin with yourself.

think guys.

i dont pigeon hole people! society does! i cant change everything! its not about being selective!!! u just cant figure out the fact that ive changed a couple things already, by u just replyin to this forum!!!! im glad u gettin so vocal for real! im makin statements and youre helpin me wana do what i gotta do! u dont know it but u just motivating me! all the stuff u sayin is heplin me move forward but i hope ur catchin on cos u might jus get left behind!!!! i dont need to read myself! you gotta read and comprehend what im sayin!!!!

this is a movement!!!
DC/MONOPOLY!!!!!!!

E C!!!!!!!!
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Msanii_XL"
Quote from: "briCK"
What is a real nigga?

anyone whose Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplished - refer to Tupacalype if youre still in doubt!!!!

what the diff between a tongue ring and nose ring?

if ur referring to Pac, he would have looked rediculous with a tongue ring! we'd think he was gay!!! but the nose ring was a reflection of his sensitive side! that aint gay!!! thats real!!!!!

ur clutching at straws!!!!
@cash_sog

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
What is a real nigga?

anyone whose Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplished - refer to Tupacalype if youre still in doubt!!!!

what the diff between a tongue ring and nose ring?

if ur referring to Pac, he would have looked rediculous with a tongue ring! we'd think he was gay!!! but the nose ring was a reflection of his sensitive side! that aint gay!!! thats real!!!!!

ur clutching at straws!!!!

clutching on straws??....my point is you are calling a tongue ring GAY..but yet you are concerned about ornaments on ANOTHER MAN see how thats out of whack?
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

bluntedcacti

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
niggas...both real and unreal.

on a cat:

tongue rings are gay.

so are tight pants.

and painted nails.

and peroxided hair.

etc.

women may front , but when they see them shits they're also prone to go :?

but thats no reason to do as hip hop and marginalize our legal same-sex brothers :D. they can always rebel like white kids did when they listened to dead prez. everyone can get in on the flavour.

stay gully, duddies  :D .
i am currently trying to write myself out of existence; not as a turn of phrase, but to actually inscribe myself inside the dissolution of syntax

bluntedcacti

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
oh my f***:

hip hop signifies hip hop 8O.
i am currently trying to write myself out of existence; not as a turn of phrase, but to actually inscribe myself inside the dissolution of syntax

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
... Would you say this guy is gay? or not hip hop?:

BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
What is a real nigga?

'could it be we still thinkin like NIGGAS' -Krs one
*(sigh)

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Niggas :lol:  :lol: I like the way Cash and zooloo1 are so adamant on pa**ing on this real Nigga concept. I'm sure Hoodlum does not want to be a nigga. He probably just wants to make good music and put food on his table. Hiphop heads are just silly children, too concerned about projecting images about being "real", cats hate on kanye and common about they dress code but when Jigga started buttoning up, they joined the band wagon. The tongue ring i wud neva rock :lol:, but i don't give a f*** about hoodlum's appearance, who he is dating or whether he got new shoes, save that shit for Drum magazine readers. Its all about the music bitches!!!!

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
These are the same people who will whine about being alienated from the industry due to their american accents and dress code yet they'll go bitching bout how somebody else appears.
Hiphop heads :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :?

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
Quote from: "TekofTonix"
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Niggas :lol:  :lol: I like the way Cash and zooloo1 are so adamant on pa**ing on this real Nigga concept. I'm sure Hoodlum does not want to be a nigga. He probably just wants to make good music and put food on his table. Hiphop heads are just silly children, too concerned about projecting images about being "real", cats hate on kanye and common about they dress code but when Jigga started buttoning up, they joined the band wagon. The tongue ring i wud neva rock :lol:, but i don't give a f*** about hoodlum's appearance, who he is dating or whether he got new shoes, save that shit for Drum magazine readers. Its all about the music bitches!!!!

Another lost one....u dont care what hoodlum does or wears but u care what people think of Kanye and whoever and yeah people will follow real hustlers like Jigga cos he's trendsetter...u is follower...u dont even know what u talking about!!!
m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "zoolooo1"

Another lost one....u dont care what hoodlum does or wears but u care what people think of Kanye and whoever and yeah people will follow real hustlers like Jigga cos he's trendsetter...u is follower...u dont even know what u talking about!!!

:roll:  :roll: Which part of my statement tells you i care about what Kanye and common wear? Stating the obvious fact that cats were bitching bout that means i care?  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: . Either you really stupid, arrogant and definitely not getting paid or laid. Chill bitch :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse

I think this post was directed @ zooloo & cash...
Could they please answer?

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sensai_Tate"

I think this post was directed @ zooloo & cash...
Could they please answer?

I can't see them responding soon, probably finishing their homework, AG and kids, first it was foretold AKA Sduhla now these two  :?

metabolism

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
    • http://
What was the topic about agian in this thread? :?  :?  :?  :?  :?
etabolism a.k.a lotoflow

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
:roll:  :roll: Which part of my statement tells you i care about what Kanye and common wear? Stating the obvious fact that cats were bitching bout that means i care?  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: . Either you really stupid, arrogant and definitely not getting paid or laid. Chill bitch :lol:  :lol:  :lol:[/quote

Im mantaining, seeing as u care so much whether i get laid or not....u stating the obvious fact....why state them if dont, for what reason...of course u care....u definately is stan type of nigga...But theres nothing wrong with looking up to Kanye and shit....i dont care whether cats bitch about Kanye or whoever.....Ur definately stupid, annoying and too excited bitch....know ur place!
m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......