Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

have you ever...

bluntedcacti

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
i am currently trying to write myself out of existence; not as a turn of phrase, but to actually inscribe myself inside the dissolution of syntax

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
sounds like a hellish dose of quarter-life crisis... might i suggest that your present challenges include finding the unseen horizons behind your senses. Its time to stop chasing new thrills but to practice new ways of perceiving. It aint easy..aint hard...just is.

bluntedcacti

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
i am currently trying to write myself out of existence; not as a turn of phrase, but to actually inscribe myself inside the dissolution of syntax

bluntedcacti

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Wow...reading that was like taking a page from my life and my mind at on point in time...I won't go as far as to say suicidal coz I am black and we don't belive in that shit...the gift of life is one to be accept and so the girf of death should be waited for and taken. Anyway at that point it had nothing to do with "boring" life its just there comes a point where that youthful pa**ion and egerness to learn new things starts to dwindle to te point whee nothing is new..sure as shit the sun will rise and set..EVERYDAY is like that and after going thru 9125 sunrises and sunset Eclisiastics suddenly makes sense..there is nothing new under the sun coz everything you do has already been done...so clidish rresponsible antics like bed countless females while f*** of whatever ssubstance suddenly becomes enevitably monotonous and its hits you..you grown up time to act like a grown up....sounds and fits in with Quterlife Crisi trust me WE ALL go through it but when you pa** it it all begins to make sense and the true meaning of life slowly unfolds...Are you black?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

bluntedcacti

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Hold on - briCK and bluntedcacti

what has your blackness got to do with suicide etc. please dont tell me about the cullture I'm sure you guys can do alot better than that!!!
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
^^^^^ Well Crus ..it is simple the morden and civilized black man is still very much a minority...a bigger pecentage of black people are still very much trapped in "backwardness" and still belive old wives tales..still listen to they elders...its got nothing to do with culture is just promitivisim voluntarily chosen.

The Urban black is different from te rural black person so it would be difficult to get my point across...there are suicidal blacks pressured by the exposure to suicide encouraging society...BUT thats just me I don't speak for black people as a whole but there some things that I as a black man don't a**osiate with being black..so it is not a stab at anyones race and I am not speaking for ALL black people..coz black people are different from one another.

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
i undastand were briCK is comin frm, suicide is such a cowards way out..and as a black folk we rather not opt for the easy way out... in contradiction to wat i said above, i as a black woman who's tried and tested the bluntedcacti methods of abolishing life i understand him too...as for someone whoz tryna die..his a bit slow at it :roll: ...he shuld be dead by now,,, can u stop discussing it with us..we have our own shit to deal with...  :evil:

it is a post modern world after all, no right or wrong..so wateva u want to hear frm here will remain nothing bt opinion..so go ahead amuse urself, u have a choice of weapons to choose from :idea:  :arrow: , blades, drugs, pussy...bt pussy has a rather slow effect on the kill...(trust me i knw i did not choose the name nuwepussy for nothin :wink: ) i'm lethal like that 8)

p.s rememba death does not come to those who want it most..so yeah goodluck
 am hell behold!

bluntedcacti

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

bluntedcacti

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "bluntedcacti"
i find that females usually have such poor comprehension of male attitudes, and its a pity that their only way of reconciling this is the emotional acuteness that their so readily discard for jan van riebeeck's mirrors and shoulder pads.

firstly, i do not wish to die. i wish to live.

i want to do this beyond attitudes and the modes of thought that have been brutally drilled into me by those atop this second tower of babel you would call the global 'postmodernist' village.

i am not discussing shit with you. merely enquiring if anyone else has ever felt it necessary to pry out the commodified mould of a contemporarily set identity. and by this i do not mean the usual young black woman 'i am me' rhetoric (which to me seems uncannily similar to anglo-saxon individualism).

or for that matter, adhesion to a generic homogenized african image.

to dismount the conveyor belt of ideology, and machine-like, to mosey on the darwinian (another european) priorities of eating and f***ing. till that in itself feels like a maintainance job in order to thrust one's genes into those of posterity.

pussy doesn't kill. that's where life comes from.

and crus-ou, black, like magenta, is a colour you can feel free to throw around. if you some how feel that this blanket term is the synopsis of the conglomerate that you are, then you need to disrobe the empress.

salute!

that was beautiful man..

King Genius

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
  • AG Super Mod
    • View Profile
    • My Social Page - Join it.
bluntedcali... your writing disgusts me, in a good way. It makes me sick but is so nicely put i just love it. you should leave your blunts & just write & write & write, unless the blunts give u the inspiration to write like this. Sad stuff there, but yet so beautiful.
Keep inking.
One!

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
Stream of consciousness???????????????

Space was here, a long time ago.

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Empress? magenta? black? isn't this how we got in this mess in the first place...

Oh I'm just a pavement special - so I disrobe the empress wasn't mine to begin with.
k IS mos deurmekaar.....