Africasgateway.com

HYPE Feb/March issue

mizi. · 63 · 14710

Illement

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/meta_4
Anything that mentions me or my crew (SyKotiQ, Meta4) has to be a cla**ic read.  

but on the real Mizi nice work dog. let's just hope for my of the  same in the coming isssues.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Quote from: "TNG"
Quote from: "French Toaster"
so what's the deal with THE GAME being on da cover, not that I got beef with international covers,

No comment about the rest of the quote but it was a funny moment in CNA lookin at which mag to cop...GAME on the HYPE, GAME on VIBE, GAME on THE SOURCE, I don't remember seeing a XXL, Diddy on SCRATCH...point is GAME's mug was everywhere (including some teeny bopper mags I can't recall). Did I miss somethin? Is GAME 'really' that hot at THIS moment in time, was'nt that album a while back now? Hey no hatin..just honest question.

haha! game tried his best to get the hype he needed to out do the documentary! he's a real determined dude! thats what i dig about him! he gotta be a bit smarter tho cos some of the things he said really affected his record sales and credibility!!! he's mostly defending his a** on most of the mags he on! other thatn that he kissin dre's a** and tryin to do damage control!!! he's definitely a hot rapper tho!!!!!

he jus need to be more thoughtful when he makes moves!
@cash_sog

King Hintsa

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile