THE MONOPOLY - MORE CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

cash · 123 · 29518

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
word!!!!!

ya'll some grimy cats for real! so we gon giv u more grimy beats!!!!
we cater for all types of real heads!!!!! we gon hit yall wit some club bangers! underground gutter shit! gangsta shit! crunk shit! matter fact we jackin errbody beats n bodyin them!!!!!!!hhahahhaha!!! send us a beat!! we'll body it!! we hittin sixes on the game like its cricket man!

holler back! thanks for the knowledge!!!!!!

U OFFICIAL!!!!!!!

with us man! its either HATE it OR LOVE IT!!!!!
we aint campaignin for VOTES!!! we lookin for soldiers who down for the new generation of hiphop! all the haters and whack dudes in the game we pushin out!!!! thats our mission! we generally get fake niggas givin us backlash cos the things we say might make them insecure and threatened!!!! thats why we here!!! we the new competition, so all the niggas whose comfortable with the bullshit that they puttin out better step up!!!! or get the steppin!!!!!

REAL RECOGNISE REAL!!!
MOST OF OUR FANS ORIGINATE FROM 1RST TIME HATERS!!! so they our biggest potential fans cos we give peeps a wake up call! once u tuned in,u cant get out!!! more crack every two WEEKS comin! our work ethic is rediculous!!!!!!
MONOPOLY!!!! ONE!!!!
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "RearrangedReality"

beginning of the end
Young Zooloo
produced by CASH for DC/THE CONSORTIUM

Dope!

I'm not feeling other joints. I think it's the beats.

All of you can rap good though. I'd still love to hear more of your work.

as briCK was saying, you cats must tone down a little on the attitude. you dissing potential fans is not gonna do you good in the future. it's something for to consider my man.

Thanks for the zip Cash.

[/quote]

no problem dude! all i gotta say is - WORD UP!!! give ya peoples(heads and non heads! ya mom,ya girl,ya cousins)) a listen of the joints. i guarantee u,they also gon have they oppinions they might like the joints u dont like! and vise versa! we that diverse! we cater for all REAL heads!!!!!!
IM POSTIN MO CRACK EVERY TWO WEEKS!!!! FOREVER!!!!!!! we aint playin!!!
@cash_sog

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
Some people mistake my kindness for weakness, some my confidence for arrogance, some my visions for fantasies etc.....Jugdement!!! We all judge ourselves, the way we interact with others...we judge others not because not because of who we are, its a natural knee jerk action...but as with everything in life...ITS NOT WHAT HAPPENS TO U THAT MATTERS,(bcos we r not incontrol of what happens in life) BUT HOW WE REACT TO IT....when others judge you, its a reflection of their own experiences in life and their own principals and beliefs..it has nothing to do with u personally...When i say im the future, is that being egotistical....i dont think so...as long as u have good intensions and u being real about ur own expectations...than u can say what u want cos u know u being real and u can back it up!!! The hating has got to stop....its so alive within us as black people to the point where we feel at home in the midst of poverty!!! We have been comfortable in our own struggle cos we dont know better.....A GOOD READ FOR ANY VISIONARY OUT THERE: CAPITALIST NIGGA...forgot the author!!!
m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "zoolooo1"
Some people mistake my kindness for weakness, some my confidence for arrogance, some my visions for fantasies etc.....Jugdement!!! We all judge ourselves, the way we interact with others...we judge others not because not because of who we are, its a natural knee jerk action...but as with everything in life...ITS NOT WHAT HAPPENS TO U THAT MATTERS,(bcos we r not incontrol of what happens in life) BUT HOW WE REACT TO IT....when others judge you, its a reflection of their own experiences in life and their own principals and beliefs..it has nothing to do with u personally...When i say im the future, is that being egotistical....i dont think so...as long as u have good intensions and u being real about ur own expectations...than u can say what u want cos u know u being real and u can back it up!!! The hating has got to stop....its so alive within us as black people to the point where we feel at home in the midst of poverty!!! We have been comfortable in our own struggle cos we dont know better.....A GOOD READ FOR ANY VISIONARY OUT THERE: CAPITALIST NIGGA...forgot the author!!!

none other than Dr. Chika A. Onyeani - definitely a good read!!!
if u aint read it! go get it asap!!!!!!!
@cash_sog

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "RearrangedReality"

beginning of the end
Young Zooloo
produced by CASH for DC/THE CONSORTIUM

Dope!

I'm not feeling other joints. I think it's the beats.

I FIGURE THE REASON U DID NOT FEEL THE BEATS IS BECOZ U'R REALITY NEEDS TO BE REARRANGED... THESE BEATS IN MY MIND SUGGEST CHANGE & THE STREETS IS IMPROVING... THOSE BEATS SUGGEST QUALITY IN THE STREETS... SO NEXT TIME U HAV SOMETHING TO f***EN SAY BOUT ANYONE OR ANYTHING ELABORATE DONT f***EN SAY I THINK ITS THE BEATS. (TELL WHO EVER IS GOING TO READ WHY U DID NOT LIKE THE BEATS & WHY)......

[/quote]
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: "DRAMA BOY"
BRICK TAKES THE f***EN AWARD EVEN IF U LIKE SOMETHING YOU DONT COME OUT & SAY IT....

Need I elaborate on how dumb you are.

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

lil jess

• View Profile
Hey yall!! lil jes here.

I'm glad yall playa haters finally came to your senses.

this is purely sa hip hop and frankly, i dont think it gets better than this.

HOLLER!!!!!!!!!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "lil jess"
Hey yall!! lil jes here.

I'm glad yall playa haters finally came to your senses.

this is purely sa hip hop and frankly, i dont think it gets better than this.

HOLLER!!!!!!!!!

wasup J!
thats what im talkin bout! WERE THE FUTURE!!!!period!!!!

ITS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@cash_sog

Fini

• View Profile
THE BEGINING TO THE END.......I dig that song! Big up's to the MONOPOLY!!!!!![/b]

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
BELIEVING IN ONESELF IS DEEMED AS ARROGANCE ON AG SO CASH SAYING U R THE FUTURE CUD MAKE PEOPLE HATE U... BUT I SAY f*** IT.. SA HIP HOP NEEDS f***ERS WHO BELIEVE IN THEIR CAPABILITIES... f***ERS WHO R THEIR BIGGEST FANS...f***ERS WHO DONT GIVE A FLYING f*** WHO SAYS WHAT... BRICK SAID U GUYS MUST TONE DOWN YO ATTITUDE... I SAY TONE IT THE f*** UP YO'LL NEED TO TAKE THIS CONFIDENCE TO TV/RADIO ALL OVER THE f***EN SHOW... LET THE Ma**ES DETERMINE IF U HOT OR NOT....

MORALE U HOT, f***ER, START TELLING EVERYONE, RAS THAT'S ANOTHER HOT MOTHERf***ER, MrC I WANT MORE PRODUCTION,DRUMMERBOY LETS MOVE, BLACK LEZ NIGGA U f***EN GANGSTER, THE LIST GOES ON,,, MOTHER f***ERS OUTTHERE WHO R HOT BUT THE PRBLEM IS YO'LL R TONING SHIT DOWN..... TONE IT THE f*** UP....  YUNG ZOOLOO BE AS ARROGANT AS POSSIBLE COZ ONLY U KNOW HOW GOOD U REALLY R.... CASH MOTHERf***ER IF YOU FEEL U R THE FUTURE... THT MEANS U R....
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Fini"
THE BEGINING TO THE END.......I dig that song! Big up's to the MONOPOLY!!!!!![/b]

wasup FINI!!!!
thats exactly waht it is! the beginning of the end for these no talent,no charisma, no game a** rappers on tv and radio! its the end!!! we the future! theyre the present and soon the past!!!!! holler at ya boy!!!!! 16 bars and running!!!!!!!!! keep checkin fo mo tracks on AG! metro fm,yfm, channel 0,mtvbase,hype mag and whereever else u can find hiphop!!!!!!

ONE!
did u think zooloo rapping on that track was whack? cos some people on this site think he's whack! what do u think?
@cash_sog

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
I know im hot and everybody else thats real and knows anything
about music knows that. Everybody else can suck dick....they say
i can rap but my lyrics are wack....we all know thats bullshit so im laying this topic to rest....im one of the most creative people out there
internationally!!! DONT f*** AROUND AND GET KILLED!!!
m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......

Fini

• View Profile
honestly...the 1st thing that got my attention was the beat.....melo,medium pace beat...Thats me!
Give me a day and i give my view on the lyrics and everything else....
FIY....FINI is short for FINISH-THE END!!!!!!!

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
these fools are the future of wack!if this is what hip hop has become,we are doomed!they come onto the site with multiple usernames claiming all sorts of trash.these cats aint taking nothing over besides the dumbest shit u ever read thread
Beating bitches since 1982.