Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

THE MONOPOLY - MORE CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

cash · 123 · 29521

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
these fools are the future of wack!if this is what hip hop has become,we are doomed!they come onto the site with multiple usernames claiming all sorts of trash.these cats aint taking nothing over besides the dumbest shit u ever read thread
Beating bitches since 1982.

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
Quote from: "ThreadStalker"
these fools are the future of wack!if this is what hip hop has become,we are doomed!they come onto the site with multiple usernames claiming all sorts of trash.these cats aint taking nothing over besides the dumbest shit u ever read thread

This is not about hip hop, i wonder who u consider hot.....cos everyone out in SA is wack and internationally im better than most cats out...There's only a few good rappers internationally so u just trash
talking tryina be heard......u talking shit so shut the f*** and go back
where u came from, the lands of the unknow and thats where u shall
forever remain....HATERS???? ha ha ha ha.....
m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Not starting beef or anything & I haven't even heard the songs uploaded here but you may want to reconsider the use of the word "CRACK"...

crack  1199 up, 161 down  

As a rule of thumb, it is profoundly unwise to take crack-cocaine. The brain has evolved a truly vicious set of negative feedback mechanisms. Their functional effect is to stop us from being truly happy for long. Nature is cruelly parsimonious with pleasure. The initial short-lived euphoria of a reinforcer as powerful as crack will be followed by a "crash". This involves anxiety, depression, irritability, extreme fatigue and possibly paranoia. Physical health may deteriorate. An intense craving for more cocaine develops. In heavy users, stereotyped compulsive and repetitive patterns of behaviour may occur. So may tactile hallucinations of insects crawling underneath the skin ("formication") . Severe depressive conditions may follow; agitated delirium; and also a syndrome sometimes known as toxic paranoid psychosis. The neural aftereffects of chronic cocaine use include changes in monoamine metabolites and uptake transporters. There is down-regulation of dopamine D2 receptors to compensate for their drug-induced overstimulation. Thus the brain's capacity to experience pleasure is diminished.

He was a normal guy until he started smoking crack, now he is a hustler that sucks dick for $5 to buy another rock.

Further Definitions:
2. crack  928 up, 237 down  

Crack is something that is sold by both drug dealers and prostitutes. The only difference is that a prostitute can wash her crack and sell it again.

"I stuffed some crack up her crack.

Are you drug dealer or prostitute?

3. crack  318 up, 86 down  

Another form of cocaine: 2 parts cocaine to one part baking soda, with a little water, heat gently until a precipitate forms: this is your crack

2parts hip hop 1 part baking soda maybe? You tell me?

4. crack  249 up, 44 down  

1. Smokeable cocain
2. A program to unlock trial versions of programs
3. "butt cleavage"

1. Avoid crack addicts
2. I downloaded a crack today. No way was I paying 200 bucks for that program!
3. When the plumber bends down you can see his crack.

You music could be percieved to be similar to "BUTT-CRACK"?

(c) TheUrbanDictionary.com http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=crack

Point I'm trying to make is that "CRACK" could never be percieved to be anything positive.

The thread title alone is enough to turn people off the music/artists (I didnt even download it)

Do you understand what Crack is & its influence on inner-city youth in American ghettos?
Why must we use Black american undercla** terms of reference when we do not fully understand what they mean?

"Chicitty Check Yourself before you wreck yourself"

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i just downloaded Monopoly...

everyone else has said everything about the US influence,,, but i like the energy of the track. It's got a nice grimy street vibe.

"Shit gon get ugly like a bouga luv sneaker,
i'm a decendent of the mighty king shaka,
i let that shit go to my head, muthaf***a"

:)

production could do with some work, but nothing that couldn't be fixed. i like the beat.

if the industry has room for Reason, Maggz and the many other MCs with US accents, these cats have the skills and swagger to make their mark too.

one_

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "zoolooo1"
This is not about hip hop, i wonder who u consider hot.....cos everyone out in SA is wack

I have to disagree. the Planetary a**ault project is going to blow away people's perception of spaza, vernac and the so-called underground. It's pure street anthems, club bangers and hip hop cla**ics... with artists spitting game and knowledge.

BBC Radio 1 in the UK is already referring to us as 'the incredible Pioneer Unit stable'.

Go read it yourself...
http://www.myspace.com/maryannehobbs

But yeah,,, it's all love. competition is what drives us all forwards.

Ritchie

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
Send them zippesd i dont no how to download them from theose websites!

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
But yeah,,, it's all love. competition is what drives us all forwards.[/quote
]

Heita!!! i couldnt have said it better myself......we need people who understand the game and the culture!! Not people who r trying to save hip hop..???? Hip Hop aint dead and u definately aint the saviours.....just do what u do best and stop hating!!! Much love to Dplanet...!!!
m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

SO U R READING f*** NUT, IN NO TIME U WILL BE LOVING....IN NO TIME U WILL BE CONQUERED.....BEHOLD THE POWER OF CRACK..... READING THESE DUMB THREADS HAS TAUGHT U SOMETHING NOW U CAN AT LEAST SPELL DUMBEST....
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sensai_Tate"
Not starting beef or anything & I haven't even heard the songs uploaded here but you may want to reconsider the use of the word "CRACK"...

crack  1199 up, 161 down  

As a rule of thumb, it is profoundly unwise to take crack-cocaine. The brain has evolved a truly vicious set of negative feedback mechanisms. Their functional effect is to stop us from being truly happy for long. Nature is cruelly parsimonious with pleasure. The initial short-lived euphoria of a reinforcer as powerful as crack will be followed by a "crash". This involves anxiety, depression, irritability, extreme fatigue and possibly paranoia. Physical health may deteriorate. An intense craving for more cocaine develops. In heavy users, stereotyped compulsive and repetitive patterns of behaviour may occur. So may tactile hallucinations of insects crawling underneath the skin ("formication") . Severe depressive conditions may follow; agitated delirium; and also a syndrome sometimes known as toxic paranoid psychosis. The neural aftereffects of chronic cocaine use include changes in monoamine metabolites and uptake transporters. There is down-regulation of dopamine D2 receptors to compensate for their drug-induced overstimulation. Thus the brain's capacity to experience pleasure is diminished.

He was a normal guy until he started smoking crack, now he is a hustler that sucks dick for $5 to buy another rock.

Further Definitions:
2. crack  928 up, 237 down  

Crack is something that is sold by both drug dealers and prostitutes. The only difference is that a prostitute can wash her crack and sell it again.

"I stuffed some crack up her crack.

Are you drug dealer or prostitute?

3. crack  318 up, 86 down  

Another form of cocaine: 2 parts cocaine to one part baking soda, with a little water, heat gently until a precipitate forms: this is your crack

2parts hip hop 1 part baking soda maybe? You tell me?

4. crack  249 up, 44 down  

1. Smokeable cocain
2. A program to unlock trial versions of programs
3. "butt cleavage"

1. Avoid crack addicts
2. I downloaded a crack today. No way was I paying 200 bucks for that program!
3. When the plumber bends down you can see his crack.

You music could be percieved to be similar to "BUTT-CRACK"?

(c) TheUrbanDictionary.com http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=crack

Point I'm trying to make is that "CRACK" could never be percieved to be anything positive.

The thread title alone is enough to turn people off the music/artists (I didnt even download it)

Do you understand what Crack is & its influence on inner-city youth in American ghettos?
Why must we use Black american undercla** terms of reference when we do not fully understand what they mean?

"Chicitty Check Yourself before you wreck yourself"

THE USAGE OF THE WORD CRACK FOR UR SLOW a** REFERS TO THE MUSIC!!!!! WE COOK IT UP!!! PACKAGE IT!!!! SELL IT ON THE STREETS!!! AND ITS SO ADDICTIVE ITS KINDA LIKE CRACK!!!!!!! ITS A MEANS TO GET OUT OF THE POVERTY WE STARTED IN!!!!!!!

A DISTINGUISHED MEMBER OF AG SUCH AS URSELF SHOULD BE MORE ENLIGHTENED AND UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF HIPHOP!!!
HIPHOP USES THE NEGATIVE AND TURNS IT POSITIVE!!!!!

look at the word NIGGA! Pac flipped it up!!!i can proudly say the word nigga as a term of togetherness with my fellow black people!!!
or even BITCH!(missy proudly stated that shes a BITCH! cos she in control! she turned it positive!)

THE WORD CRACK! we turnin it positive! its hiphop!!!!
act like u know!!!!!
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

u wish we was comin in wit different user names! i see u can now SPELL dumbest!!!! haha!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  at least we brought some positive in your life!!! keep readin! u might learn more!!!
@cash_sog

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
I have to disagree. the Planetary a**ault project is going to blow away people's perception of spaza, vernac and the so-called underground. It's pure street anthems, club bangers and hip hop cla**ics... with artists spitting game and knowledge.

I cant wait......i love all kinds of music but if its hip hop its gotta
be gangsta for me....i aint tryinga mess with tracks that are not
realistic!!! ITS THAT REAL SHIT!!!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
MORE CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS THE PUREST SHIT OUT MAN!!!! ITS REAL HIGH GRADE CAINE NIGGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hit the links and zone out to the future!!!!!!!!

beginning of the end
Young Zooloo
produced by CASH for DC/THE CONSORTIUM

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y0uba4

M.O.N.O.P.O.L.Y
Cash,Young Zooloo,Koli the Kid

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ge6gl

radio!
Koli the Kid,Cash featuring Xplicit

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zxb9cz

vodka and hennessey
Cash,Young Zooloo, Koli the Kid

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j0mpvz

THE MONOPOLY
CRACK MONOPOLY VOL 1 COMING SOON MAY 2007!!!!!
@cash_sog

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
M.O.N.O.P.O.L.Y... I MUST f***EN SAY THT BEAT IS GANGSTER... YO HOOK IS SOME CREATIVE SHIT... I AINT TRYING TO f*** WITH ANYONE BUT IT IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST TRACKS OUTTHERE.... THE STANDRDS R DEFINELTY HIGH.... YO'LL SET SOME STANDARDS ON THIS HERE HIP HOP....

DONT GET IT TWISTED  THOUGH YO'LL HAV TO KEEP THIS MOMENTUM,TO BE SA'S NEW FIND...I AINT HATING I AINT SUCKING DICK EITHER BUT YO'LL R FRESH....
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...