finally had a listen and...

Quote from: "Xhosa"
If I don't like a nigga I make sure he knows

Da Intrikate

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
DRAMA BOY

M.O.N.O.P.O.L.Y... I MUST f***EN SAY THT BEAT IS GANGSTER... YO HOOK IS SOME CREATIVE SHIT... I AINT TRYING TO f*** WITH ANYONE BUT IT IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST TRACKS OUTTHERE.... THE STANDRDS R DEFINELTY HIGH.... YO'LL SET SOME STANDARDS ON THIS HERE HIP HOP....
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

If this is true, then I agree with Nas HIP HOP is DEAD
 love black, I wish I was two shades darker

{The Kid! Sensei-tional}

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Da Intrikate"
DRAMA BOY

M.O.N.O.P.O.L.Y... I MUST f***EN SAY THT BEAT IS GANGSTER... YO HOOK IS SOME CREATIVE SHIT... I AINT TRYING TO f*** WITH ANYONE BUT IT IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST TRACKS OUTTHERE.... THE STANDRDS R DEFINELTY HIGH.... YO'LL SET SOME STANDARDS ON THIS HERE HIP HOP....

Is that supposed to be some profound observation you dimwit? Fucc outta here.
oli The Don [Crack Manufacturer]

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
I had a listen, its not bad, better than entity atleast and you guys come out clear, the production could do some work not that its bad its just too underground and all this time I thought you guys were commercial

{The Kid! Sensei-tional}

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Bondizzo"
I had a listen, its not bad, better than entity atleast and you guys come out clear, the production could do some work not that its bad its just too underground and all this time I thought you guys were commercial

It's street music nucca!!! it's that crack!!!
oli The Don [Crack Manufacturer]

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Bondizzo"

:?

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: "{The Kid! Sensei-tional}"
DRAMA BOY

Is that supposed to be some profound observation you dimwit? Fucc outta here.

Overstand the Mental POISON killing dem youths.
*sigh* kusarowha chete!

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote from: "cash"

WE GOT A LOT TO SAY!!! TOO MUCH SHIT IS WHACK IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW!!!!!! we driven by all the bullshit goin on! for as long as punk a** niggas is gettin Oscar awards at SAMAs and METROs  we gone bomb on em!!!!!!!

^^^ Is it possible to link me to a track of yours that actually backs up all this talk?
Do you have something on wax that actually states this view and CALLS OUT THE NAMES of the people you have a problem with?
If the answers are yes, please link me to it so I can check it out. Sorry there's just so much out there there's no time to consume it all, but something that I've described would be OFFICIAL and make a nicca sit up and listen.  :D
Otherwise the only thing I've ever heard from you is that Jiggy joint (Pyramid) on Channel O, with the girls, the truck...high quality  footage, at least it's not fly by night stuff you're actually relevant. But if you're going the "problem with you" direction...the track please? :wink:

Da Intrikate

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Bondizzo  

UNDERGROUND? dude you have to be kiddin :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
the beats seem a little dark but the tracks have more of a pop vibe, I think they'll sound better on mainstream type of beats

Da Intrikate

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Bondizzo Wrote    

...the tracks have more of a pop vibe,

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  co-sign dat!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Quote from: "TNG"

WE GOT A LOT TO SAY!!! TOO MUCH SHIT IS WHACK IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW!!!!!! we driven by all the bullshit goin on! for as long as punk a** niggas is gettin Oscar awards at SAMAs and METROs  we gone bomb on em!!!!!!!

^^^ Is it possible to link me to a track of yours that actually backs up all this talk?
Do you have something on wax that actually states this view and CALLS OUT THE NAMES of the people you have a problem with?
If the answers are yes, please link me to it so I can check it out. Sorry there's just so much out there there's no time to consume it all, but something that I've described would be OFFICIAL and make a nicca sit up and listen.  :D
Otherwise the only thing I've ever heard from you is that Jiggy joint (Pyramid) on Channel O, with the girls, the truck...high quality  footage, at least it's not fly by night stuff you're actually relevant. But if you're going the "problem with you" direction...the track please? :wink:

"listen to the track RADIO feat Xplicit!" i speaks a lil on these fake nuccas!!!! but thats jus a jab! the knockout punches are on the OFFICIAL MIXTAPE AND THE UPCOMING ALBUM!!! so u gotta wait a bit! we might jus leak one or two tho on AG! keep posted! we droppin joints every two weeks! catch up!!!!!!
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Bondizzo Wrote    

...the tracks have more of a pop vibe,

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  co-sign dat!

some say its UNDERGROUND(cos the beats is grimy and street)! some say its COMMERCIAL(cos the flows is rediculous and we ballin outrageous)! some say its POP(cos the bitches luv this shit and we appeal to a bigger audience)! hahaha!!!! dont worry! u'll soon catch up!!!! :lol:

its that CRACKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!:

ps. as for the nigga who agrees with nas that hiphop is dead! glad u now realise it! everything u believed in! its over! we here now! SA hiphop as u know it has BEEN DEAD!!!!! this the new generation! through us HIPHOP evolves,adapts and moves on!!!!!!
THE MONOPOLY!!!!!
DC!!!!
PYRAMID!!!!

we makin moves! what yall doin?????
@cash_sog

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
    Quote from: "TNG"

[/list]

We definately gona hook u up.....there is people who speak and what they say has to be heard bcos its real and its what i call constructive criticism... and u for real!!! all these other clowns Da intri..whateva the f*** is his name is just some dumb f*** tryina conversate with grown folk...u need to listen and learn b4 u can understand what we about!!! U R NOTHING BUT A LIGHTY TALKING SHIT...nobody respect u man, cant u see that!!! Damn!!!
    m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
      • REP: +0/-1
      • View Profile
      • TNGlive
    Quote from: cash
    Quote from: TNG

"listen to the track RADIO feat Xplicit!" i speaks a lil on these fake nuccas!!!! but thats jus a jab! the knockout punches are on the OFFICIAL MIXTAPE AND THE UPCOMING ALBUM!!! so u gotta wait a bit! we might jus leak one or two tho on AG! keep posted! we droppin joints every two weeks! catch up!!!!!!

Nah no subliminals-have any idea how many of those exist? I'll rather wait the longwhile to cop  the Official Mixtape and Album..to hear the OFFICIAL statements..We're dealing with reality right? I mean Politicians that are checked for are'nt the ones that cruise by with subliminals...sayin "Dj" Oscar awards, "fake nuccas"...Real Talk does'nt beat around the bush.
    I will definately be making the effort to do some catching up like you advised, after what you've said you're standing for is made official . I'll stay posted for them leaks. One.

@Zoolooo1..I hear you. But if Da intri is a kid, be easy still. Speak with your music and hustle to show the lighty the way.