cash · 123 · 29514

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
    Quote from: "Da Intrikate"
    DRAMA BOY

M.O.N.O.P.O.L.Y... I MUST f***EN SAY THT BEAT IS GANGSTER... YO HOOK IS SOME CREATIVE SHIT... I AINT TRYING TO f*** WITH ANYONE BUT IT IS ONE OF THE HOTTEST TRACKS OUTTHERE.... THE STANDRDS R DEFINELTY HIGH.... YO'LL SET SOME STANDARDS ON THIS HERE HIP HOP....
     :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

If this is true, then I agree with Nas HIP HOP is DEAD
    [/list]

This clown makes me laugh man......ha ha ha...music can never be one thing, just cos u appeal to the ma**es dont make u any less talented than a cat u does underground shit and only appeals to his friends and people who follow some kind of HIP HOP cult, like...these cats praise the culture and the music but the music they do dont represent them in anyway....just cos u underground dont mean ur conscious, but u cant argue with fools cos u know what they say!!!....but u will get it....with some people it takes long to figure shit out....ha hahaha...i dont do what i do to appeal to the ma**es...its because my shit is real, i aint tryina prove shit to nobody! Then these clowns say that if i went commercial i would sell like what!!! ha hahaha, not every commercial rapper sells records and its not being commercial that sells records....its the hustle behind the scenes and the artist that sells records...u fools just dont get it... u aint it!!!
    m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
      • View Profile
    @Zoolooo1..I hear you. But if Da intri is a kid, be easy still. Speak with your music and hustle to show the lighty the way.
    [/quote]

i feel u......easy does it, some shit just needs to be corrected be it gets out of hand cos for real...n!gga aint said shit worth listening too!!! So kids need to be treated like kids....whateva he says falls on deaf ears not only to me......cat gotta grow up man!!!
    m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......

Da Intrikate

• AG Regular
      • REP: +1/-1
      • View Profile
    zoolooo1

We definately gona hook u up.....there is people who speak and what they say has to be heard bcos its real and its what i call constructive criticism... and u for real!!! all these other clowns Da intri..whateva the f*** is his name is just some dumb f*** tryina conversate with grown folk...u need to listen and learn b4 u can understand what we about!!! U R NOTHING BUT A LIGHTY TALKING SHIT...nobody respect u man, cant u see that!!! Damn!!!

@ Zool or whateva the fck ur name is  :lol: If you saying that I'm a kid jus cause I think yall are not tight helps you sleep at night then kul. But thats my personal opinion, But no need to waste ur breath, your boy Cash let me know that the HIP HOP that I feel is dead.

Yall niggas is Jiggy as f***!!! I dont know y yall cats was talking bout Selvin sellin out, I think lyricaly (and not talking bout hustling, hip hop isnot only bout husling) but lyricaly  Selvin is tighter then all yall.
     love black, I wish I was two shades darker

Da Intrikate

• AG Regular
      • REP: +1/-1
      • View Profile
    ThreadStalker

these fools are the future of wack!if this is what hip hop has become,we are doomed!they come onto the site with multiple usernames claiming all sorts of trash.these cats aint taking nothing over besides the dumbest shit u ever read thread

One of the most honests statements on this thread
     love black, I wish I was two shades darker

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
      • View Profile
    but lyricaly  Selvin is tighter then all yall.
    [/quote]

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...............alriiiiiiiiiiiiight hater...later!!! ha ha ha

[/quote]

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
    • AG Elite Member
      • REP: +24/-31
    • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
      • View Profile
    One thing i realise about ag is how People avoid confrontation and choose to keep quiet rather than let cats know their ish is wack.then u get those dudes who suck dick so nobody hates them.they kno who they are.if hiphop is dead,its because of u fools.
    Beating bitches since 1982.

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
      • View Profile
    Only a handfull of cats on this site keep it real. Brick,eraze tekoftonix and a couple others.according to cash,people who dont feel them are haters.seems the strategy is to terrorise cats into feeling the music

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
      • View Profile
      Quote from: "ThreadStalker"
      One thing i realise about ag is how People avoid confrontation and choose to keep quiet rather than let cats know their ish is wack.then u get those dudes who suck dick so nobody hates them.they kno who they are.if hiphop is dead,its because of u fools.
      [/list]

U can say u dont feel this shit but u cant say its wack..???? Anyway yall r just ordinary folk that think they know better when u dont.....yall is funny dudes man...ha ha ha ha...u make me laugh!!! Qoute: We making moves and theres a great response im sure uve seen on the threads niggas be feeling this shit....so i guess they also dont know what they talking about....ur favourite rappers dig my shit...mmmmmhhhh! To all my real hustlers out there...forget these clowns, im sure u so happy to be learning something....conversating with Young Zooloo!!! ima see u at my shows showing me love... i be like......whats up STAN!!! ha ha ha ha

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
        • View Profile
      keep telling yourself that.just remember,that just as hard as you guys are trying to change underground mentality to sell records,there are real heads fighting even harder to keep real hiphop alive.

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
        • View Profile
      At the end of the day,yall are no different from these kwaihop cats you diss.claiming status with your radio hits your dj buddies put on.meanwhile u aint pushin no units.5yrs from now,no one will kno you,but cats like prokid will become legends.

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
        • View Profile
      At the end of the day,yall are no different from these kwaihop cats you diss.claiming status with your radio hits your dj buddies put on.meanwhile u aint pushin no units.5yrs from now,no one will kno you,but cats like prokid will become legends.

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
        • View Profile
        change underground mentality to sell records!!!

u just dont get it.......i give up!!!

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
        • View Profile
      Quote from: "zoolooo1"

I hope you talking bout rapping! please convince your boys to do the same!

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
        • View Profile
      Quote from: "ThreadStalker"
      Quote from: "zoolooo1"

I hope you talking bout rapping! please convince your boys to do the same!

Ur funny man...u aint worth my time, peace out!!!

cash

• AG Veteran
        • REP: +9/-66
      • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
        • View Profile
      we gon push more units than all u niggas combined!!!! yall actin like u scared!!!!! thats cool!!! i like makin u niggas blood boil! u niggas is caught up in the past! scared of change! we comin in with a whole new way of thinkin! we dont have any buddies! we handlin our business! yall jus mad cos u dont have what it takes!!!!!

we smashin everything!!!!! u mad cos we get on radio is childish! thats the medium for any musician!u gotta get on radio for people to hear yo stuff!!!! jus cos u cant get on radio dont be mad cos we spreadin our music! selwyn is whack! the statement that he is iller than us is merely based on insecurity and ignorance! ur a insecure lil bitch!!! haha! u know deep inside that statement is a flat out lie! u jus got ur emotions taking over your judgement!!! hahhahaaha!!! :lol:

thats a womans trait nigga! :D
      @cash_sog