Africasgateway.com

Hype Sessions Vol. 13 FROM THA STREETZ FOW THA STREETZ

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Quote from: "mizi."
how old r u cats? Where do u make your money? Your money or your fogies money? What moves have you made? We need to know

im 24!
as for the bezel chain! it was approx. R1800! i aint ballin on that level YET!!!!
i aint tryin to sound like im tossin R100 bills all over the place! im still on the come up!!!! hahaha!!! theres a lot u need to know! but my main focus right now! is to let these punk a** fake kwaito cats know that its over for them! these whack a** dudes in the game takin Oscar Awards( i mean SAMA's). its time to pack up and get the steppin! real niggas is takin over! our work ethic is rediculous!!! we droppin new joints every two weeks!! forever!!! we take the music more seriously than everything else! we makin major moves!

how bout we discuss them in an interview!! :lol:  :lol:
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
how old r u cats? Where do u make your money? Your money or your fogies money? What moves have you made? We need to know

im 24!
as for the bezel chain! it was approx. R1800! i aint ballin on that level YET!!!!
i aint tryin to sound like im tossin R100 bills all over the place! im still on the come up!!!! hahaha!!! theres a lot u need to know! but my main focus right now! is to let these punk a** fake kwaito cats know that its over for them! these whack a** dudes in the game takin Oscar Awards( i mean SAMA's). its time to pack up and get the steppin! real niggas is takin over! our work ethic is rediculous!!! we droppin new joints every two weeks!! forever!!! we take the music more seriously than everything else! we makin major moves!

@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

im 24!

@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
hahaahaaha!!! :lol:  king hintsa wants us to listen to his shit now!!! hahaha!!! nobody cares about yo shit! didnt ya pops teach u not to butt in when grown folk is talkin!!! we was talkin wit mizi! he said the track tight! he liked it! thats all! how u gon butt in and say some shit when it got nothin to do with u!!!??? how bout u drop 5 tracks every week if u so hot!!! get yo shit on the national hiphop charts!!!! get yo video on channel 0!!!!

then maybe someone might give yo shit a listen!!! hahahaha!! :D
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Some of the interesting things that happened in the past century, particularly within the traditional circles, included the killing of King Hintsa ka Phalo by British troops in 1835 during the frontier wars and the Nongqawuse incident of 1856.

guess u bit outdated there boet!!!!!! u got killed by some brits in a cypher back in 1856,DAMNNNN!!!

we the future! clearly u still stuck in the past!!!!!! :lol:
@cash_sog

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com

Young Zooloo....the future! Im from the Kingdom of the Zulu where
there sun shines all year round.....so u know im hot...ha ha ha

Just finished recording my hard blood sweat and tears... I worked with Cash, Mr Mhingz(Themba Chaka Chaka) and G-Flash
all who are very talented producers! Came thru to Jo'burg in 2004 been hustling ever since and my hustles are all payin off, who would have thought id be conversating with Mizi...this used to be my dream...im 24...Damn, ive perfomed at Horror Cafe atleast 8 times now and at Marula Sun in Pretoria...Got Campus Radio on lock...University of JHB and RAU, im on rotation there! and the streets is watching!!! The consumers is patiently waiting for this boy to drop some shit...THE GAME NEEDS ME!!!
m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
We hustling and doing the whole 9 to 5 gig.....So we maintaining!!!
m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"
YOU GOTTA RESPECT THE ENERGY COMING FROM THESE YOUNG CATS.

I RESPECT U RIP... U R AS REAL AS A MOTHERf***ER... SA HIP HOP NEEDS CATS LIKE U....
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

King Hintsa

• Guppie
    • View Profile
who would have thought id be conversating with Mizi...this used to be my dream.

LISTEN  UP GOD YOU JUST A GRUPPIE TRYING TO BE DOWN ,YOUR SKILLS GOTTA  SPEAK FORSELF  BRO ,AINT YOU GOT A BETTER DREAMS IN LIFE DON'T TRY TOO HARD YOU WILL GET YOUR LIMELIGHT IF YOU DESERVE IT.

THEY SAY MANY ARE CALLED BUT CHOSEN ARE FEW

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "King Hintsa"

LISTEN  UP GOD YOU JUST A GRUPPIE TRYING TO BE DOWN ,YOUR SKILLS GOTTA  SPEAK FORSELF  BRO ,AINT YOU GOT A BETTER DREAMS IN LIFE DON'T TRY TOO HARD YOU WILL GET YOUR LIMELIGHT IF YOU DESERVE IT.

8O does this nigga make any sense?
jus like biggie used to dream about being in word up magazine! zooloo dreams of being in hype magazine! dont u get it? of course we got bigger dreams! even better we got bigger goals!!! and bigger balls to do it!!!!

yo mizi? a question man! on average, how much does hype mag sell per issue!? cos if we on the cover SALES GON TRIPPLE!!!! i put my ICE on it!!! :D

king hintsa u dont know shit if u dont think our skills do speak for themselves! we dont chase lime light! it keeps chasin us man!!!! u jus mad cos ur shit is garbage!!!! change ur name! go get a makeover! change ya style nigga! better yet RETIRE!!! cos u cant fathom what we gonna do to the industry!!!!!! u cant even eat off our crumbs nigga! u a bitch! u the type when someone gets props u gotta butt in and try to bring a nigga down! u a CRAB nigga! but its cool cos we turnin over the bucket and breakin out!!!! u cant hold us down nigga! u dun proved u a punk wit that move u pulled!!!! u cant justify being a HATER!!!!

like Pro say " u know what that mean! MOVE!" get outta here man wit ya haterade!!! we takin over!!thats it!!!
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "King Hintsa"

LISTEN  UP GOD

yeah at least u know!!!

we gods to you nigga!!!!!u better know when to talk to us!!!!
call me back at the god hour! for now go play somewhere!
@cash_sog

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
Quote from: "DRAMA BOY"
WHILE WE @ THIS DO U(OoTZ) THINK THAT OLD SCHOOL BEATS WILL GET SA LISTENING OR ONLY THE HEADS WILL LISTEN ...

as long as its good music, the people that vibe with it will vibe with it.i could of flipped a hundred different beats ("old" or "new" school, commercial or underground, doesnt matter to me) to it but i had to match the track with the energy reasons script was wanting.

The remix was done in a totally different mind state and honestly ive outgrown the track when it comes to skill and technique. I still think its a hot jam though not my greatest but still a good song.

Quote from: "DRAMA BOY"
TEL ME IF DPLANET,NYAMBZ,OoTZ WERE INSPIRED BY JOE NINA...:twisted:

I wont front, joe nina was the shit when i was young and so was crowded crew, trompies, bop, mdu, arthur and senyaka the legend (whole lotta cats i used to bump) it doesnt mean imma do kwaito though.it only means i loved and respected these artists at one stage of my life.

and why is everyone hating on the f***ing vernac/spaza rappers, cats are doing exactly what im doing (except for a few intruders) and thats them, they doing them!

if its a fad, it will pa** like everything else that becomes popular, truth is at the end of the day they would of made a contribution to hip hop and thats all its gonna be remembered in this country like we did the muthaload and poc and amu and all em niggaz that put in work to be where they are.

i dont know if this makes sense to anybody, i didnt read the entire thread--china eyes-- but i hope my two cents means something
XO.WITHTANK.COM

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
As far as I'm concerned Ootz can produce whatever the f*** he likes, the dude is tight. I haven't heard this latest jam but all I gotta say is...sunkissed. Ootz, you'll know what I'm talking about.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
[
quote="King Hintsa"]who would have thought id be conversating with Mizi...this used to be my dream.

[/quote]

Who is this fool and where does he come from, we've already been crowned hater...im just being real and u just hating!!! Me??? a Groupy??? ha ha ha....If u read between my lines u can see i never kiss a** bitch....i show love, theres a very big difference!!! Another lesson learned!!!