Africasgateway.com

Hype Sessions Vol. 13 FROM THA STREETZ FOW THA STREETZ

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
Quote from: "rob_one"
As far as I'm concerned Ootz can produce whatever the f*** he likes, the dude is tight. I haven't heard this latest jam but all I gotta say is...sunkissed. Ootz, you'll know what I'm talking about.

I listened to his shit and he is tite.....he can produce whateva he likes for real and i believe there will always be a market for the kind of beats that Ootz does, i would fcuk with him!!!
m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
i hereby crown king hintsa - HATERADE EMBa**ADOR!!!!!!!

well done!!!!!!!

ps. while u wait to get CHOSEN, we'll be hustlin to the top! we aint tryin to be chosen,we earning our glory!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
i hereby crown king hintsa - HATERADE EMBa**ADOR!!!!!!!

well done!!!!!!!

ps. while u wait to get CHOSEN, we'll be hustlin to the top! we aint tryin to be chosen,we earning our glory!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!
@cash_sog

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
The joint is too HOT !!! Reason killed it and Ootz's beat is off the hook. f*** the Haters.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
Quote from: "MrC"
The joint is too HOT !!! Reason killed it and Ootz's beat is off the hook. f*** the Haters.

For real that track is hot!!! Period......Blaklez also killed me...thats my shit!!! We just need niggas who can move units now, and its possible!!! Skill alone wont get u anywhere, we need superstars man, for real! Remember though....ur hater is ur biggest fan, u just gotta make 'em realise it...We dont see these haters no more!!! f*** 'em.
m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

NOBODY IS HATING ON NO-ONE I NEED YO'LL TO f***EN LISTEN OR IN THIS CASE READ.... OoTZ KNOWS HIS TIGHT & HE DONT NEED ANYONES APPROVAL... I SAID HIS BEATS R OLD SCHOOL AND THTS IT...  EVERYBODY COME THE f*** DOWN.... & REASON SOUNDS LIKE PROVERB HE DINDT KILL SHIT......
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

yeah f*** THE HATERS!!!!
ps. hi King Hintsa!!! whats poppin Threadstalker!!!! ugrend Brick!!!!  :lol:
@cash_sog

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
Quote from: "cash"
when i rap about ice! I GOT IT!
when i rap about flyin across the country shootin videos! i did that!
when i rap about dropping no 1 hits! I GOT TWO!!!
when i rap about MOET! im sippin it!
when i rap about hustlin! im hustlin(everybody i know is hustlin! this is South Africa! we all tryin to get that paper and blow up this hiphop shit!
when i rap about s-carters,fresh white tees, doo rags n fitteds, bathing apes, gucci and louis vuitton! THATS WHAT IM ROCKIN ON THE DAILY!!!
when i rap about TAKIN OVER HIPHOP! THATS MY GOAL! its what i do!!

u aint never gone hear me rappin about " how i rip mics and stab niggas in the heart with a pen, or how i see the moon and stars and contellations, or dictionary rhymes and how dope my metaphors are, or how kasi i am!!" hahaha, that shits corny to me! it aint real! its fantasy! i rap about how it is! not how it should be!!!!

im the most honest rapper in SA!!! period!! not the illest! i aint sick! i aint dyin! im jus ME!!! THE TRUTH!!!

Trust me chilled with Cash b4,nigga stays fresh shit nigga how many pairs of kicks u got, that whole f***in room was pack ask Explicit
9 tha Pedigree

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
:D  yo playa! lets hook up this weekend!
yeah i got about 20+ pairs of kicks!!! thats nothin! i got 20 albums worth of tracks!!!!!! i got 100's of beats!!!!

thats jus me! i gotta stay fresh all day everyday!!! im from Umtata, im black!!!!! ballin out is part of my nature!!!! matter fact im coppin new kicks today! but yo! u gotta download that CRACK!!!!!!!!! u heard some shit in the studio but thats nothin! ima post the track we do as well! these cats dont know what time it is!

we do everything rediculous! ryhmes is bananas! flows is off the chain! gear is fresh! wrists is froze! attitude is stupid in yo face! beats is the future! gettin money is a JOB to us! we aint doin it for the love(from hiphop heads), we doin it for the love(groupie luv)!!!! hahahaha!!!!

remember what i told u man! these niggas is expired! they old....gone off!!! we takin over whichever way it goes down!!!!

DC/MONOPOLY
CASH!!!!
@cash_sog

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"
how much does Moet & Chris go for Here in S.A,Cost??

Moet is cheap,,, personally not a favourite of mine - ma** produced stuff. I think you can get a non-vintage 750ml for R275/ R350 in a bottle store.

Louis Roederer Crystal ('Cris') is too expensive for me - i think the 1999 vintage goes for ± R2,500

Saskia

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Hey Cash.
Ever tried being a bit more modest? Your constant mention of cash makes you seem like one of those never had cash before guys. A typical farm boy comes to Joburg and hits the mini jackpot :roll:
quot;Life's a bitch and drugs don't work!"

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Dplanet"

Moet is cheap,,, personally not a favourite of mine - ma** produced stuff. I think you can get a non-vintage 750ml for R275/ R350 in a bottle store.

Louis Roederer Crystal ('Cris') is too expensive for me - i think the 1999 vintage goes for ± R2,500

Thanks,D.just wanted 2 have an idea of the price.

When its +R2,500 Its possible the bottle can reach R10 000,eeeeeeeishh,No way :lol:

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "Dplanet"

Thanks,D.just wanted 2 have an idea of the price.

When its +R2,500 Its possible the bottle can reach R10 000,eeeeeeeishh,No way :lol:

with vintage wine, the sky is the limit when it comes to money