Africasgateway.com

Killah Cam Vs 50 cent Beef

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote from: "Msanii_XL"

I don't think anyone is even judging the shit on the technical aspects..

its the whole .... i have guns in my "SURBUBAN HOUSE STUPID SHIT" and just like cats shitted on ras ka**, this video its bullsh1t...

its the whole fakeness!!

The "I have guns in my suburban house" I admit nah.
But come on, YOU have to at least admit, there were some hilarious home-runs:
The cartoon of when he got shot in D.C...serious matter, BUT the pointing to the cops were the drive-by peeps drove off too, then the clip from the movie at the end ...in his own words: "I ain't snitching on nobody from Harlem, but I can give you some names of people up in D.C. but that's it...
You have to see the humour in that seeing as Cam was at the forefront of the Stop Snitching campaign, says Curtis runs with the cops, AND tho that scene was from a movie, he did ACTUALLY have an incident in DC.

It reminds me of how Fiddy's good at that type of isht, flippin YOUR own sh!# against you, like when Jay once said "If I shoot you then I'm brainless/ If you shoot me, you're famous"/
Then Fiddy said the exact same thing quoting him when dissin him back "If I shoot you, then I'm brainless...You said it yourself"  :lol: Get it?

That's just Fiddy's best skill really, dissing you with your own sh!#.
"Computers computing...boogty booty" ..And that really was part of CAM's style.

On one side people complain that noone says anything when what someone is doin is garbage/ Then on the other side complain when somone like Fiddy (granted not exactly the saviour of hip hop himself) ridicules what garbadge someone is doin...CAM had moments, but that thoia thong ding dong cuchi coo coo jazz was getting out of hand honestly.

YOU say "I'm in Jozi Jigging Joying/Chillin Chilly chicken eatin"..and see what kind of backlash you get. But He was getting away with it. Why?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Cuuuurtiiiiis!
Just checked out the video
http://youtube.com/watch?v=c92GaAScd1E

h :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
"come here Game,let me slap the shit outa ya"-50 cent
http://youtube.com/watch?v=K8dPLzZ7tHE&mode=related&search=

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
this is what happens when the bully tries to get at the cla** clown, he ends up gettin his a** embara**ed

cuuuuurrrrrrrrttttttiiiiiissssssssssssss!LOST!

That not good enough for ya?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"
this is what happens when the bully tries to get at the cla** clown, he ends up gettin his a** embara**ed
cuuuuurrrrrrrrttttttiiiiiissssssssssssss!LOST!

Beefin' with Cam is like arguing with the ignorant guy at the barber shop... you can present graphs, pie charts, and at least 300 footnotes to make your point.... Cam'll just be like:

"Whatever n*gga, I'm right, u mad?"
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Draztik

• Producer - CEO
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • Unreleased Records
Damn, lets not forget Camron really sucks, my opinion never liked dude's flow, he a cat that babbles about nothing.... the only thing keepin dude alive is juelz and them... I think Cam disrespected 50, even if it was small but you can see where he was gonna to take it too if he was kept talkin on the phone....i say let them go at it.... this is hiphop if krs, cannibus, LL, nas, jay, or anyone had gotten a call like that they would have reacted, it just depends on how much also the streets are influencing you, he must have replayed that *ish after cats on the streets were like ,,... yo he dissed you, i mean this is 50, sh*t talker himself......i'm sure it didnt go down well on the streets of New York.  It seems as if NY is looking for this anyway, cause nothing big has come out in a while. speaking about that ,... thats a whole nother topic.... i'm out

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Cam is straight up stylin CUUUUUUUURRRRRRTTTTTTIIIIIIISSSSSSSS! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That not good enough for ya?

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Draztik"
Damn, lets not forget Camron really sucks, my opinion never liked dude's flow, he a cat that babbles about nothing.... the only thing keepin dude alive is juelz and them... I think Cam disrespected 50, even if it was small but you can see where he was gonna to take it too if he was kept talkin on the phone....i say let them go at it.... this is hiphop if krs, cannibus, LL, nas, jay, or anyone had gotten a call like that they would have reacted, it just depends on how much also the streets are influencing you, he must have replayed that *ish after cats on the streets were like ,,... yo he dissed you, i mean this is 50, sh*t talker himself......i'm sure it didnt go down well on the streets of New York.  It seems as if NY is looking for this anyway, cause nothing big has come out in a while. speaking about that ,... thats a whole nother topic.... i'm out

Yeah,aint feeling Cam myself.Juelz is cool and i agree, he's the cat that people check for when the name Dipset pops up.I  think 50 and Cam are an intersting matchup though. Cam could do some damage to 50's rep. He can be brutal at times like he was with Nas(by mentioning his daughter and saying he'll ask R.Kelly tio deal with her or somethin like that). 50 better watch out coz he's used to dissin guys who really love hip hop and they didn't really want to go there with him so they werent relentless at airin his a** out. Cam on the other hand...Nigga doesn't respect anyone and will expose the cracks in 50's life until he's told that he went too far. Cam is just like 50. all that separates them is album sales...
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"
Beefin' with Cam is like arguing with the ignorant guy at the barber shop... you can present graphs, pie charts, and at least 300 footnotes to make your point.... Cam'll just be like:

"Whatever n*gga, I'm right, u mad?"

haha,, that's so true  :lol:

"...He also makes fun of his (50s) appearance and teeth calling him "A gorilla with rabbit teeth" and "Bugs Monkey"."

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
"...He also makes fun of his (50s) appearance and teeth calling him "A gorilla with rabbit teeth"

oh shit! LOL!
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
On the Young Buck - Feat 50 Cent Hold On video

At the end of the clip, 50 pokes fun at Cam's pink truck and claims the Harlem emcee has AIDS and not Irritable Bowel Syndrom.

"You talking about you got IBS, you got A-I-D-S, that's why they call you Killa," scoffs 50. "f*** around and brush your teeth, your teeth bleeding, niggas drink behind you and have all kinds of shit. They show up 30 pounds lighter, taking about 'All I remember is I had a little bit of Cam Snapple.'"