Africasgateway.com

FEB 12/13/15/16

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
- LOVE AT WAR -

so i saw this huge billboard. on some. BE MY VALENTINES.  :roll: im like NO. GO AWAY. gosh.

okay so its about that time again. what a bore. especially when youre single i suppose. though i cant quite remember any pseudo boyfriend i had ever making a fuss anyway. maybe once. uh. not sure. * she chews on bottom lip and tries to remember - she fails * maybe not. maybe like never. so then i became a roze with thorns. see its not my fault. neglect made me hard. chuckle. i draw heart and butterflies like every other day so like whats one day in my VERY love filled schedule ( self love that is ). this can be seen as a healthy thing. or perhaps im psyching myself. having to get through yet another year of this ridiculous onslaught on my fragile heart. being told apparentely its valentines day. like im supposed to know what that means.

and then my thoughts they took a journey. all my childhood trauma came flooding in. there aint nothin nice bout valentines day. that shyt should be banned. got peoples children suffering anxiety attacks. high school is marked with moments of sheer terror. like will i be a fly girl this year. will it happen. will i rise in esteem. because some silly boy sends me a roze to get me all softened up before the social. so he can then get into my pants. i mean really. * she rolls eyes * terror i say. being called to the quad. where everybody would be waiting. on some looking over each others shoulders galore. like so who will get a card and a roze. from who. from where. and who wont. as if anyone needs anymore bitchiness in schools. damned if you do. damned if you dont. getting. means having to make your way through a sea of overly inquisitive faces. who shall mob you eventually. like pray tell. not getting on the other hand. is having nothing to swoon over come break time. or even during cla** actually. probably have your break alone anyone way. trying to come to grips with the 'fact' (under those circumstances at that age. it seems very much like a fact) that 'no one loves me'. they write of fairytales. but come now. this is the stuff nightmares are made of.

there is a hefty bounty on cupids head. do pm me. we shall negotiate the reward. i say catch the bugger. take him out (why is cupid a dude anyway - is that possible. does it make sense though). he is a liar.

you see me. me im like. so like why isnt it on the weekend. :evil:  * the toys are seen making their way out the cot once again * then i could turn my nose up at it. like sleep through it. and completely ignore its existence. like wake up next day. huh. what. valentines day. where. who was there.

chuckle.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
B I am going to stop calling you B i recently remmberred that B is my name..So i shall call you B2 .. Bvice ...B the second pick one..

Anyway Your cry for help has been heard I shall be dedicating tommorow to you...gimme your cell number so i can give you  good-valentine morning call,,,gimme your work addy and I shall send you "Secret Adnirer" Flowers...along with chocolate as I type I am busy thinking up a Sonnet For u...with a rhyming couplet to match...what else..you got a Teddy Bear?
Pity I am in the P...don't sound right do it..its a pity I am in PTA and not The J I was going to come to you..Why are single mmmm? its 2007 there is no excuse to be single None..I can hook you up though..In fact ..I got a friend in J who is doing nothing tonight...I get back to you...

and yes I know Its only a pleasure..
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
^^^ all the reasons why a girl is single. lo and behold we end up with the likes of you.

all of the above is booooring. valentines day is a box. makes people lazy. and in aaany case. 'i-m b-o-s-s-y' (sung in tune). choose my own damn day. they can keep their heart shaped candies. and wilting flowers. the tags says.

* im not interested *

no thanks. one day serves nothing when we make do with being ignored all year around by chaps. like whatever bra.

* she changes channel *

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
hawu sweets....be nice..

Her eyes are like windows to my soul
they see through my fabricated exterior
this gentle princess this Rose this blac

Wait a second..what do you mean "The likes of you"

whats boring about free stuff?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"
whats boring about free stuff?

refer to: price tag on snatch. (next thing youll be crying on threads on public forums)

selective amnesia. seems you like to spend chap.