Africasgateway.com

Financial Intelligence

Vexer · 46 · 22385

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "zoolooo1"
Proved ur point...? Ur statements r weak and defensive.......whos being defensive now...? Sit back and hold ur breath...? i aint saying wait for anything u dumb fukc...im saying shut the fukc up cos ur comments are filled with dreams and perceptions and speculations....u r a fan so know ur place!!!

Ur ego clearly knows no bounds. I'm definetely a fan but not yours.

It seems like the bullshit hierachies u've constructed in ur mind are part of the reason ur ego is out of control.

U think being an artist makes u "better" than the fans. Looks like u self-worth is built around a pack of lies which explains why u're so distorted.

Like I said Mr Speculator come back with something concrete right now u're just running the streets with a dream which is fine but don't make shit sound different from what it actually is.

Shit's not gonna happen just bcoz u speak it.Appreciate that otherwise u just become detached from reality and u begin to sound like a desperate industry zealot.
I stay chiseled

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
    Quote from: "Vexer"
    Proved ur point...? Ur statements r weak and defensive.......whos being defensive now...? Sit back and hold ur breath...? i aint saying wait for anything u dumb fukc...im saying shut the fukc up cos ur comments are filled with dreams and perceptions and speculations....u r a fan so know ur place!!!

Ur ego clearly knows no bounds. I'm definetely a fan but not yours.

It seems like the bullshit hierachies u've constructed in ur mind are part of the reason ur ego is out of control.

U think being an artist makes u "better" than the fans. Looks like u self-worth is built around a pack of lies which explains why u're so distorted.

Like I said Mr Speculator come back with something concrete right now u're just running the streets with a dream which is fine but don't make shit sound different from what it actually is.

Shit's not gonna happen just bcoz u speak it.Appreciate that otherwise u just become detached from reality and u begin to sound like a desperate industry zealot.
    [/list]

U r my fan cause i know u "gona" love my shit....(Mr Speculator), im saying "gona" cos u dont know my shit but that dont mean i aint great....... cos the people who know my shit know im great!!! I aint speculating just point out the fact that u dont know my sh!t and u will....thats not a speculation now is it??? i make plans and set goals that i achieve all the time...rather say u hope i can reach my goals cos when i do u will learn a lot from me being in a powerful position and spreading the knowlegde that i have!!! i will reach my ultimate goal ...that is to live my dream!!!.....i aint making speculations n!gga, im making moves that r gettin me closer to my goals and im soon to live my dreams!!! I walk and talk the talk playa....i aint greater than my fans...but theyve got a lot to learn from me...and the only way to learn is to listen and learn from people who r more insightful, positive, visionary, pa**ionate and with leadership qualities than u do!!! Therefore.....know ur place!!! u dont get anything do u!!! Maybe u should check ur ego levels....but ego is good as long as it doesnt make u feel like u greater than anybody else....and i dont, my intensions are good!!!
    m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......

Vexer

• AG Regular
      • View Profile
    i will reach my ultimate goal.......

That right there is speculation. You BELIEVE its gonna happen but the FACT is it hasn't.

Therefore there are 2 possibilities: It might happen or it might not.

Deal with it.U can't run away from simple facts.

That's why I call u the Hip-Hop Speculator. :roll:  :roll:
    I stay chiseled

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
      • View Profile
      i will reach my ultimate goal.......

That right there is speculation. You BELIEVE its gonna happen but the FACT is it hasn't.

Therefore there are 2 possibilities: It might happen or it might not.

Deal with it.U can't run away from simple facts.

That's why I call u the Hip-Hop Speculator. :roll:  :roll:
      [/list]

So everyone who has dreams and goals to achieve is spaculating that they will achieve them...???? well...i choose to believe that theyre making moves and facing their realities and if they are facing their realities than theyre not speculating but making informed decisions to help them get to where they need to be.....i guess thats just the difference btween me and u!!!
      m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......

Vexer

• AG Regular
        • View Profile
      So everyone who has dreams and goals to achieve is spaculating that they will achieve them...???? well...i choose to believe that theyre making moves and facing their realities and if they are facing their realities than theyre not speculating but making informed decisions to help them get to where they need to be.....i guess thats just the difference btween me and u!!!

A dream is abstract. When u speculate u take an abstract thought and try to apply it to reality such that reality conforms to your abstract thought even tho U have no complete control over the outcome u seek to obtain in reality and matters are in-fact uncertain.

You then behave in a manner that doesn't take into account the uncertainty that exists.

That's what u're doing, u're taking ur dream and dealing with it like its reality when in-fact there's no gaurantee that reality will conform to ur dream but u keep talking like it will when in fact this is something uncertain.

That's a cla**ic case of speculation.

That's why u're the Hip-Hop speculator :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
      I stay chiseled

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
        • View Profile

A dream is abstract. When u speculate u take an abstract thought and try to apply it to reality such that reality conforms to your abstract thought even tho U have no complete control over the outcome u seek to obtain in reality and matters are in-fact uncertain.

You then behave in a manner that doesn't take into account the uncertainty that exists.

That's what u're doing, u're taking ur dream and dealing with it like its reality when in-fact there's no gaurantee that reality will conform to ur dream but u keep talking like it will when in fact this is something uncertain.

That's a cla**ic case of speculation.

That's why u're the Hip-Hop speculator :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
        [/list]

Everything uve just said is negative and irrelavent to the subject matter.....AGAIN, i dont make speculations i make informed decisions...right now u talking shit!!!  Im already living my dream in my mental reality....its real and alive im just making sure it comes into my physical reality..therefore my dream is a reality....im certain that it will become a physical reality....just becos ur uncertain of ur capabilities and ur dreams dont think we all are dumb a**..... i know where im going and i know how to get there....and im gona get there!!! u learning arent u?hahahah....U too negative n!gga, uve learned nothing from Pac...so thats why u idolise him bcos to u his life is some kind of a fantasy....something out of this world..hahahaha.....u punk!!! U exactly the opposite of what Pac stood for.....prosperity! To prosper uve got to be positive no matter what...u very good at pointing out the negative things that r not even relavent and have nothing to do with teaching something but proving points!!! Fukc off u dickheard......u fukcing with an ertenal optimist and im gona shine...speculating again!!!...hahahah

Vexer

• AG Regular
          • View Profile
         Im already living my dream in my mental reality....its real and alive im just making sure it comes into my physical reality..therefore my dream is a reality....im certain that it will become a physical reality

So just bcoz u believe it in ur mind its real?What's ur understanding of reality or do u just have ur own that just suits ur purposes?

Pac was against perpetrating and living fantasies which is exactly what u're about.

In his own words:

"U're livin fantasies Nigga/
        I reject ur deposit

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
        I stay chiseled

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
          • View Profile
          Quote from: Vexer
           Im already living my dream in my mental reality....its real and alive im just making sure it comes into my physical reality..therefore my dream is a reality....im certain that it will become a physical reality

So just bcoz u believe it in ur mind its real?What's ur understanding of reality or do u just have ur own that just suits ur purposes?

Pac was against perpetrating and living fantasies which is exactly what u're about.

In his own words:

"U're livin fantasies Nigga/
          I reject ur deposit

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:[/quot
          [/list]

For something to become a physical reality u gotta first believe it in
          your mental reality, bcos if u dont....it will never become a physical reality!!! Im already living my dream...im where im supposed to be at the moment...my life is progress thats why i dont speculate! Stop quoting Pac....its getting old, anyway...much respect! I know im at a stage in my life where i know the difference btween a fantasy or a far fetched dream or an unrealistic goal etc...i hope u get the point...im making it already..its just a matter of time!!! Peace....

Vexer

• AG Regular
            • View Profile
          Hope shit works out for you  :lol:  :lol: .
          I stay chiseled

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
            • REP: +17/-52
          • Thorough-bred
            • View Profile
          ABC ran a 20/20 segment on May 19, 2006 where Kiyosaki was to advise 3 entrepreneurs on how to make money. They were given $1000 and 20 days to try and make the most money possible. At the end, after mediocre results, the contestants alleged that Kiyosaki never gave concrete advice. "All he [Kiyosaki] does is, I guess, open your mind .....

Ha! ha! pusssies :P

Vexer

• AG Regular
            • View Profile
          Noticed a new book written by both Trump & Kiyosaki yesterday called "Why we want u to be rich".

Looks like kiyosaki won't be stopping anytime soon despite the crit thrown his way.
          I stay chiseled

cash

• AG Veteran
            • REP: +9/-66
          • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
            • View Profile
          Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"
          ABC ran a 20/20 segment on May 19, 2006 where Kiyosaki was to advise 3 entrepreneurs on how to make money. They were given $1000 and 20 days to try and make the most money possible. At the end, after mediocre results, the contestants alleged that Kiyosaki never gave concrete advice. "All he [Kiyosaki] does is, I guess, open your mind .....

Ha! ha! pusssies :P

hahaha!!!!!! do people actually think u can get a step by step guide to gettin rich! cmon!
          use the knowledge idiots! theres no easy glomail way of gettin that paper!!!! hahahaha :lol:
          @cash_sog

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
            • REP: +0/-1
            • View Profile
            • TNGlive
          everything basically boils down to the numbers and that numbers don't lie (Except in the case of Enron that is) :lol: .

Yo Vexer, I remember you sayin we should check out Enron, The Smartest Guys in the Room. Finally did. Damn.  8O I thought I did but had no idea just how really hectic that story was. Thanks bra. Sh!t was on another level, the power in Cali, the workers' retirement funds. Never ending increase on share price and every "expert" not asking "why". Hectic. It all actaully happened in reality but it seems like a movie. You could spend your whole fragment of time on Earth doing somethin that means nothing in the space of 3 months...when the lights come on!

Vexer

• AG Regular
            • View Profile
          I'm glad u checked that out.

Makes u question the entire economic system.What is the ultimate logic behind Capitalism and where the f*** r we going.

The "markets" are just a f***in' facade coz stock prices can be manipulated

f*** u can't even trust Fortune Magazine.Ain't that some shit.

Those guys fooled everyone.At the end of the day I realised the only way to be safe in life is to be at the top of the stack where u actually make all the decisions.

Remember how those guys told their employees to invest their retirement funds in Enron Stock knowing full well it was just a bubble waiting to burst.

How evil is that shit.Dude's even fooled the Reserve Bank Govenor and gave him an Enron "Award".

At the end of the day that documentary helped me realise some important truths about Capitalism.

It also completely destroys the myth of White Corporate responsibility.

If u're despondent about black Corporate greed or if u're fond of criticising black people for their Corporate ineptitude then I'd advise u to watch that documentary.

Most "greedy" black execs have got nothing on those Enron catz.

I still marvel at the magic of "mark to market accounting".

Remember how it "produced" profit out of a derilict power station?

That shit they did in California was plain evil as well.

So much to say.
          I stay chiseled

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
            • REP: +17/-52
          • Thorough-bred
            • View Profile
          Sorry vexer im a bit off-topic here. :BUT I THINK IT RELATES TO THIS THREAD.

PHUTUMA NATHI:ARE THESE GUYZ STILL TRADING??? :evil: http://www.africasgateway.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=14905