Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

AG lost the plot

G-SUSpect · 64 · 15649

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Quote from: "cash"
glad that ur coming thread! ur my biggest fan man! :D
hey man,dont be mad at me,it was g-sus that bust a nut on your whole crew!you obviously swallowed! woken up all grumpy and shit.stop having wet dreams about me being a fan,fagget...
Beating bitches since 1982.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Quote from: "ThreadStalker"
glad that ur coming thread! ur my biggest fan man! :D
hey man,dont be mad at me,it was g-sus that bust a nut on your whole crew!you obviously swallowed! woken up all grumpy and shit.stop having wet dreams about me being a fan,fagget...

haha! c u there dog! thanks for the undying support on the threads! :D
@cash_sog

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
hahaha,what a retard! have fun ok, you and all two of the crowd!
Beating bitches since 1982.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: "DRAMA BOY"
... U PIECE OF SHIT ...

hmm.. a man can only take so much. let me rather pm my response cause you'll probably not take it seriously here boy.

keep cheking your pm bitch!

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
Why don't y'all PM each other digits and shit.  f*** E-Thugging.  I won't start shit with someone without giving up my digits first, that way if it really is so big and unsolvable you always have the option of sorting it out (PEACEFULLY) in real life... Just a thought. You never really know who you're stepping to and if there's too much fantasy on board, shit can get out of hand quick.

Squash this shit. You cats are disrespecting too many people and for my mind, losing cats who had their ears well open to your sound when you first posted.  I'ma check the show out of respect for numerous other artists on the flyer but trust I am now dubious about the shit you're bringing to this hard fought for Hip Hop landscape.  

For as much shit as he gets, Explicit is a principled cat (most of the time) and LandMynz need no introduction. Don't make cats diss their show to avoid your bullshit.  Let us actually enjoy the WHOLE night, not just when those two acts are up. If you're as big as you say, be a little more responsible with your words.  One love, but Jesus can we stop filling up important headspace with this

1. Marketing
2. Beefing
3. Bullshit

Come now big boys sort this shit out. Besides, what currency does respect carry in Hip Hop any more?  I know we haven't perverted ourselves to that extent.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
we shud all get together sometime and have some hoes over and get buck!!!! hahahahaha :lol:

watup Cash. nah man I dont get down like that son. but I'm sure it'll be interesting to meet you one day even though you've irritated the shit out of me the past month. for real i think it'll be cool to meet you. i'll holler at if i ever come to the J.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Imagine being interviewed by the press YEARS LATER & being asked' on some shit like

When & how did this Beef started?
ANSWEAR: IT ALL STARTED ON THE INTERNET BOARDS

IMAGINE  :?

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "RearrangedReality"
we shud all get together sometime and have some hoes over and get buck!!!! hahahahaha :lol:

watup Cash. nah man I dont get down like that son. but I'm sure it'll be interesting to meet you one day even though you've irritated the shit out of me the past month. for real i think it'll be cool to meet you. i'll holler at if i ever come to the J.

hahaha! i was jus playin man! i dont get down like that either! :D
where did BEEF come into play? i aint never beefed with no one! im perplexed!....how can such intelligent peeps of AG stature confuse DIFFERENCE OF OPINION AND VIEWS for BEEF? is it cos i use a bit of foul language every now and then perhaps? is it because i may at times refuse to be looked down upon! is it cos i come off as CONFIDENT?(they may say COCKY)?

niggas need to analyse and realise that there was never any BEEF to begin with! just new IDEAS! new ways of thinking! a new attitude! JUS COS IT WALK WIT A LIMP, DONT MAKE IT A PIMP!(like i tell all my hoes-hahaha).

bottom line! jus cos we dont agree with certain views,dont mean we beefin! jus cos i think some cats in my opinion are whack,dont mean i hate a nigga! i jus dont feel him! it aint beef! jus cos a dude say some stupid shit and i check him! dont mean i wana physically check him!(ok,maybe one or two cats :D ).

point IS! i stand tall and dont hold no grudges! im about progress! some will fall and get stepped on,on my way to the top and if it ever gets to a point where im beefing wit a nigga! it definitely wont be aired up on AG! it'll be face to face!

ps. the dude who said somethin about postin ur digits on the threads! mines is 0741CMONEY!!!!! holler at me if u think theres a problem! leave me a msg! i'll definitely holler back!
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"
Imagine being interviewed by the press YEARS LATER & being asked' on some shit like

When & how did this Beef started?
ANSWEAR: IT ALL STARTED ON THE INTERNET BOARDS

IMAGINE  :?

hahhaaha! that wud be embara**in man!!!!!! and the whole time a nigga never even thought it even constituted beef! guess some peeps got more fragile feelings or somethin! its cool! from now on, im showin more of my sensitive side :D
@cash_sog

G-SUSpect

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
would that be the side of your face where your nose looks straight...
T'S JUST SHOWBIZ

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "G-SUSpect"
would that be the side of your face where your nose looks straight...

:D does my nose look broken on my profile pic? damn! ima post another pic! hahahahaha! 8O where did this dude get this broken nose story!hahaha!!!! the only time i got somethin broken was my finger(B_BALL) :D

u soundin SUSpect G! :D
@cash_sog

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
I leave you for one second! what are these emotional outbursts on AG. Hottdayyumn! you dont know these people...what are these huge engagements that threatten the very fabric of hip hop. half of us here prolly arent even who they say they are. i like to imagine that Milk is a demure middle-aged lady-about-the-manor in real life, for example. i must admit, AG is no great entity in my life...its an idle activity. i keep busy while i mosey with my day. and after 5 i dont' give two rocks about any of you here...let alone any thought. like, just....easy up yourself.

G-SUSpect

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
shame this aint real beef...
this is like a big mac 10% beef 90% corn
I've been having car problems so I'm stuck in the orifice all day writing press releases and bio's...
so I keep ag open to vent, and lo and behold what do I find...
a snotty nosed brat that hangs around the studios of talented ppl, begging for a shot at stardom... bragging he the man and then posting some of the worst compositions i eva heard... then to top it off he talking siht about ppl that are actually earning a living off their talents and working damn hard to do it...
outside of ag this boy don't exist, so this aint no beef...
I love me a good steak, and this just does not bring the same satisfaction
this is me doing my worst Michael Jackson impersonation I'm molesting little boys...
but shame he likes it... he wants to get fkced... but there's a nation wide shortage of ky jelly... so it aint gonna happen... so I guess i should act proper and stop teasing him... u can pull your pants up now, lil boy
T'S JUST SHOWBIZ

Da Intrikate

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
G-SUSpect
shame this aint real beef...
this is like a big mac 10% beef 90% corn
I've been having car problems so I'm stuck in the orifice all day writing press releases and bio's...
so I keep ag open to vent, and lo and behold what do I find...
a snotty nosed brat that hangs around the studios of talented ppl, begging for a shot at stardom... bragging he the man and then posting some of the worst compositions i eva heard... then to top it off he talking siht about ppl that are actually earning a living off their talents and working damn hard to do it...
outside of ag this boy don't exist, so this aint no beef...
I love me a good steak, and this just does not bring the same satisfaction
this is me doing my worst Michael Jackson impersonation I'm molesting little boys...
but shame he likes it... he wants to get fkced... but there's a nation wide shortage of ky jelly... so it aint gonna happen... so I guess i should act proper and stop teasing him... u can pull your pants up now, lil boy

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Amen G, Amen
 love black, I wish I was two shades darker

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
1STLY IT WAS BOUT THE MUSIC DOWN ITS DOWN TO BEEF.... AG CUM ON NOW... WHO THE FCUK IS BEEFING WITH WHO....SAYING FCUK THIS FCUK THAT IS NOT BEEF....SAYING SOMEONE IS WACK IS NOT BEEF... PERSONALLY I DONT HAV BEEF WITH ANYONE BUT I DO HAV BEEF WITH THE LEVEL OF HIP HOP IN OUR COUNTRY... I HAV BEEF WITH TALENTED PRODUCERS,MCEES, HEADS THT DONT STEP UP THEIR GAME.... IN GENERAL I HAV BEEF WITH THE STANDARDS OF HIP HOP IN OUR COUNTRY... I HAV BEEF WITH AG LAYING LOW & NOT TELLING THESE KWAITO HIP HOP WANNABEES TO FCUK OFF & NOT EAT FROM THEIR PLATE....

I AM NOT SAYING U GUYS SHUD CHANGE THEY WAY U DO THINGS BUT NIGGAS OUT THERE R EATING & THE REAL HEADS RATHER POST TRACKS ON AG & ITS END THERE... I AM NOT SAYING CHANGE YO DREAMS BUT YO'LL NEED TO SURFACE & GET INTO THE MARKET...

AG IS THE SHIT, PIPS IS DRIVEN & HAV VISIONS BUT YO'LL R MAKING IT SOME SMALL COMMUNITY OF AG LEGENDS BUT WHAT BOUT THE PEOPLE WHO DONT HAV THE BENEFIT OF HAVING AG @ANYTIME R U GUYS NOT FORGETTING THEM... I WANT TO HEAR BLACKLEZ,RAS,NTHABI,MYCBETH,KONFAB,MrC,ETC ON RADIO EVERYDAY, I NEED TO HEAR PRODUCTION BY OoTZ, DRUMMERBOY ETC ON A DAILY... KWAITO DID IT BUT HIP HOP WUD RATHER KEEP IT TO A SELECTED FEW....

f*** IT I HAV BEEF WITH EVERYONE COZ SHIT IS NOT MOVING FAST ENOUGH... HIP HOP NEEDS TO RUN SHIT IN OUR COUNTRY ....DAYS OF KWAITO R GON...
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...