Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Dr Dre-Look out for Detox this year

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
After years of being tightlipped about his highly anticipated Detox album, Dr. Dre recently spoke about his long awaited opus on Big Boy's Power 106 radio show in Los Angeles.

During a call in to the station to celebrate his birthday (February 18), the legendary producer confirmed that Detox will be dropping this year.

"I'm trying to get everybody that I've ever worked with over the years to appear on the records," explained Dre. "There are gonna be some new guys that I'm working with, Bishop Lamont and Slim the Mobster, those two guys I think are incredible, new artists out of the west coast that I'm trying to get out there"

"Trust me, this will be worth the wait, I'm trying to make this the one they remember me for .It's a lot of pressure but I'm feeling good about it. I feel like I'm my worst critic and if I'm loving it, everyone else will," he continued. " I'm tryna put 12, 13 songs on the album. I'm not totally sure about the month but it will be definitely be out this year."

As SOHH previously reported, Dre recently signed a multiyear deal with New Line Cinema for his newly formed film company, Crucial Films. The Compton bred beat maker plans to produce and score dark comedies before moving into other movie genres.

source- sohh

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
At 12 /13 tracks it should be tight and solid right through, no fillers...And that's quite something, considering the good doc ain't never had fillers anyway.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Detox
Posted By: Jayceon Taylor | Thursday, February 22, 2007

Dre,

Remember when we did "Start From Scratch" and I said you was like a father to me? I meant that! I didn't mean to walk away! Please let me appear on the album!
@cash_sog