Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Camron is crazy

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I bodied Nas, bodied Jay, bodied Ma$e…My resume speaks for itself. My resume is crazy though. Like if you really think about who I bodied. My resume is crazy! You should look at that” –Cam’Ron on DJ Kay Slay’s The Drama Hour

When Cam said I started thinking “If someone broke down 50’s resume, what would it look like?”. So I decided to take on this gargantuan task of compiling all of 50’s beefs through his career. The list got so long that I had to split it up into 2 days. Feel free to add on through the comment section until we have the definitive 50 Cent beef list. I’ll make sure to frequently update until the list is perfect.

Ghostface

Who Started It: On the now infamous “How To Rob”, 50 threatened he’d “Stick Rae, Ghost & RZA for those funny a** rings”

Disses: 50 “How To Rob”, Ghost “Clyde Smith”, Masta Killa “One Blood Under W, 50 “Ghostface Freestyle”

Winner: 50. Ghost and Rae never officially replied in song. Though Masta Killa snuck in a subliminal.

Hardest Blow: “Niggas is making skits changing your voice right? Stinking a** Staten Island niggas. Bunch of f***in drity niggas making songs about picking roaches out of they cereal. Ayo them niggas promote me more than my label. You see ‘em they be like ‘Peace God’. What happened to all that gangsta shit. ‘Peace God’?”

Where Are They Now: Wu-Tang is making a new album set to release on SRC/Universal later this year without Ghostface. Ghostface and RZA are rumored to be beefing over past monies owed.

Jay-Z

Who Started It: “What Jigga just sold like 4 mil? He got somethin to live for/ Don’t want no nigga puttin four thru that Bentley Coupe door”

Disses: “How To Rob”, Jay “It’s Hot”, Jay “Hova Song Intro”, 50 “Be A Gentleman”

Winner: Draw

Hardest Blow: “I’m about the dollar what the f*** is 50 Cent?!”

Where Are They Now: Running Def Jam, worth $350 Million and dates Beyonce. Jay & 50 also collaborated for a Reebok commercial, the Roc The Mic Tour and Freeway’s new album. But a rumored cold war still continues to brew between them. Jay threw a jab at 50 on his new single “30 Something”.

Big Pun
Who Started It: “I’ll rob Pun without a gun snatch his piece then run/This nigga weigh 400 pounds, how he gon catch me son?”

Disses: “How To Rob”, Big Pun “My Turn”Winner: Draw. Pun pa**ed before it got real good.Hardest Blow: “Told you before I ain’t no motherf***in rapper understand?
Shit, I don’t make no songs about rappers I don’t like
If I’ma make a song,
it’s gon’ be how I beat yo’ motherf***in a** understand?
That’ll be the name of the motherf***er
“That’s Why I Had to Beat Your Motherf***in a**”
featuring Tony Sunshine”

Where Are They Now: See Winner

Sticky Fingaz & Fredro Starr

Who Started It: 50. “Tell Sticky “Gimmie the cash before I empty 3/I beat your a** like that whiteboy on MTV”. Onxy and 50 were cool beofre that. They even put Fif in his first video “React”.

Disses: “How To Rob”, “I’m Sorry Curtis Jackson”, “Jackin’ For Beats”

Winner: 50 by a landslide.

Hardest Blow: 50 smacking Fredro at the Vibe Awards

Where Are They Now: Sticky was in House Of The Dead 2. Fredro signed…

Bang Em Smurf & Domination

Who Started It: 50. They were all friends and Smurf was titled 50’s “street general”. Bang Em is even in the “In Da Club” video and reference in many of 50’s mixtape songs. But things went sour after Smurf was arrested and Curtisssss didn’t bail him out. Then 50 made it public on a Whoo Kid tape. Domination ended up shooting a fair one with The Game, who later beefed with 50 as well.

Disses: Bunch Of Mixtape Freestyles

Winner: 50. Smurf went to jail.

Hardest Blow: “You smell like Queensbridge” -50

Where Are They Now: Smurf’s still in jail. Domo has a solo deal on Koch.

Part 2: Fat Joe, Mobb Deep, Shyne, Ca**idy, The Lox, AZ, Nas, Game, Diddy, Cam’Ron

Lil’ Kim

Who Started It: 50. He dissed her on the 8 Mile Soundtrack (“I’m convinced, man, something really wrong with these ho’s/I thought Lil’ Kim was hot, ’til she start f***ing with her nose”). They made up and made “Magic Stick” into a #1 hit. But after refusing to do the video and falling with her then boyfriend ‘World’, 50 dissed her again in “Piggy Bank”

Disses: 50 “Love Me”, 50 “Piggybank”, Kim “Spellcheck”

Winner: 50 easily

Hardest Blow: “Its an emergency/when Micheal Jackson see/her picture and say “she looks like me”

Where Are They Now: Kim going to jail slowed the whole beef now. There are rumors of her signing to G-Unit.

Fat Joe

Who Started It: 50. Angry that Joe and Jadakiss jumped on Ja Rule’s “New York” record, Curtissssss’ vowed to end the Terror Squardian career and put him on KOCH Records.

Disses: “Piggy Bank”, “My Fo Fo”, “I Run NY”, “Window Shopper”, “Go Freestyle”

Winner: 50. “My Fo Fo” bit the Flintstones

Hardest Blow: Yayo “Fat Joe aint a gangsta/he scared to fly!”

Where Are They Now: Joe left Atlantic Records and ended up on the Virgin equivalent to Koch, Imperial.

Mobb Deep

Who Started It:50. He went from spitting on Havoc’s “Bump Dat Remix” in ’02 to using them as the butt of his jokes on “Piggybank”

Disses: “Piggybank”

Winner: 50. He signed them right after he dissed em. Gangsta

Hardest Blow: “I do your little a** like Jay did Mobb Deep” & “I let Prodigy do that deal at Koch!”

Where Are They Now: On G-Unit. Prodigy just did his solo LP on Koch though. Go figure

Shyne

Who Started It: 50. Mad that Shyne didn’t sign to G-Unit and was rumored to be signing to Murder Inc, 50 dissed the incarcerated scarface on Hot 97. “I heard Irv trying to sign Shyne but I don’t got no love for him/tell him 50 said he’s soft and wont shoot up the club again”

Disses: “Piggybank”, Shyne “For The Record”

Winner: 50. I believe Shyne had the better song, but he’s still in jail.

Hardest Blow: See Picture

Where Are They Now: Still in jail

Ca**idy

Who Started It: 50. He started instigating a beef between Ca**idy and Lloyd Banks on Hot 97. Ca**idy took it personally.

Disses: “B-Boy Stance” Video, “Piggybank” Video

Winner: 50. Ca**idy went to jail before this get big.

Hardest Blow: The fake 50 Cent in the “B-Boy Stance”

Where Are They Now: Ca**idy’s been lying low since his release. We’ll see.

The Lox

Who Started It: 50. See Fat Joe

Disses: “Piggybank”, “I’m A Animal”, “I Run NY”, “Sorry Ms. Jackson”, “Maybe If I Sing”, “50 Shot Ya”

Winner: 50. Styles even admitted it on Hot 97

Hardest Blow: “One more word out his mouth I’ll push Styles shit back!”

Where Are They Now: Styles P is off Interscope. 50 Claims while he pushed his album back, he never wanted him to get dropped. Sheek is on Koch. Jada’s still rocking with Jimmy I. No word on The Lox album.

Nas

Who Started It: 50. He was mad that Nas didn’t call when he replaced 50 on the “I’m Gonna Be Alright Remix”

Disses: “Piggybank”, Original “Window Shopper”, Nas “Don’t Body Yourself”

Winner: 50 so far. But it’s still ongoing. Nas still might have another Ether in him

Hardest Blow: “Kelis said her “Milkshake” bring all the boys to the yard/Then Nas went, and tattooed the bitch on his arm”

Where Are They Now: Tension is still there. 50 has also been “mentoring” Nas’ baby’s mother Carmen on business deals.

The Game

Who Started It: 50. He kicked Game out the group for doing songs with Nas, Fat Joe and Jadakiss.
Disses: Game “100 Bars” “200 Bars” “240 Bars” “300 Bars & Running” “Soundscan”, 50 “Not Rich Still Lying”

Winner: 50. But Game took out the rest of G-Unit single-handedly. Banks caught the brunt of the blows. The G-Unot campaign was genius. But Game isn’t gone all the way like others on this list. He fought back like Tina in the back of that car, hence why he still has a career.

Hardest Blow: Dre not producing anything on Doctor’s Advocate

Where Are They Now: Game is cruising to platinum status with his new single featuring Kanye. But a far cry from his “Sell another 5 million albums? Yes I Am!” claim.

Diddy

Who Started It: 50. Mad over Ma$e negotiations
Disses: Diddy “I’m Richer Bitch”, 50 “The Bomb”

Winner: 50. Diddy didn’t want any problems.

Hardest Blow: “I guess this means I won’t be invited to the white parties in the Hamtpons…I don’t give a f***! I don’t wanna hang out with your punk a** no way! Got me muthaf***in’ running around with this nigga Ma$e…and he wanna play games you don’t wanna make the deal nigga?! Man I’ll f*** your shit up nigga!!! IS YOU CRAZY NIGGA?!?! Matter of fact, you know what? I don’t wanna do the deal no more…f*** THE DEAL nigga! You wanna play game you wanna waste my muthaf***in time nigga?! Time is money nigga you wasting the muthaf***in money nigga!!! Aiight…I see what you’re trying to do. But I don’t know why you doing what you trying to do. Why you wanna make me tell everybody what Misa told me? HUH?!?! Now you go on and send me $50,000 for this nigga travel fees…you know airfare…hotel space for that last tour nigga. Or I’ll really service your a** nigga!!! Hahahahaha….”

Where Are They Now: Rumor is the Ma$e deal went through after “The Bomb”.

Cam’Ron

Who Started It: Cam. While 50 did say he “could shut down any Koch release” first, Cam definitely took it to another level.

Disses: “The Funeral”, “Curtisss!”

Winner: Still Undecided. Check the play by play on cuurtis.com
Hardest Blow: “Curtissssssssss!!! How much did the Mobb sell Curtisssss?”

Where Are They Now: Cam just dropped a video response. Expect 50’s next response in the up coming weeks.

Also: Mr. Cheeks, Oprah, Kenneth “Supreme” Griffith, R. Kelly, AZ, Z-Ro

Win-Loss-Draw Record: 20-0-2

http://xxlmag.com/online/?p=7799

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
disagree on the Diddy/Fif...funny enough. diddy is a punk, but, fif steady cryin about expenses on that track. what chump change shit is that? all diddy had to say was "im richer bitch" and it was a wrap...not another peep from ferarri.

....as for cam'ron.  crazy bitch! or a sas case of dick envy. that cat aint never blew up for shit. even mase tried to put him on harlem world, aint shit happenned then. mase went and came back to find that fool still languishing in mediocrity. and he's steady hating on the cats he came up withh in the 90s that are making mad power moves, then he wanna come talk dipset...whatever.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
:D
yo RIP! ur a God nigga!
this some funny a** shit!

50 still winnin! :D
@cash_sog

Da Intrikate

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
fifty cent is too wack, I dont understand how they can say he won with his corny lines. nigga is unbelievably wack
 love black, I wish I was two shades darker

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Da Intrikate"
fifty cent is too wack, I dont understand how they can say he won with his corny lines. nigga is unbelievably wack

50's a very smart cat with mad humour and marketting skills :D
he's the only dude who kept the east alive with the southern onslaught!
give a dude his props! he saved new york!
@cash_sog

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
New Tony Yayo interview dissin EVERYBODY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Streets Is Talking: News & Notes From The Underground

Tony Yayo has a laundry list of rappers he feels are "phony." And unlike his G-Unit partner Young Buck, Yayo says he's jumping headfirst into the 50 Cent/ Cam'ron beef.

"I don't believe Cam'ron, I don't believe Jim Jones, I don't believe Lil Wayne, I don't believe Baby, I don't believe Game and I don't believe Fat Joe," he said via phone on Friday while shopping with 50 Cent's son, Marquis, in Bel Air, California.

"I feel like Cam'ron is a peon," he continued. "Let's ask the general public: When is the last time Cam'ron made a f---ing hit? It's time for these n---as to pay the piper."

Expect Yayo to give his take on the Diplomats in song on his new mixtape Finally Off Paper, the title to which is an homage to his probation being over. He calls the mixtape a "F-you to all my parole officers who got on my nerves."

As it so happens, G-Unit and the Diplomats performed at the same concert late last year in Long Island, New York. Yayo confirms that he did mock Jones when they pa**ed each other in the hallway. He yelled "borrrin'," making fun of Jones' now-patented "balllin' " ad lib.

"I mean, I wouldn't say it started," he said, describing the animosity between the two camps. "I did say 'borrrin',' I'm not gonna lie. Rap is a competitive sport and I play around with it. Sometimes dudes catch feelings, sometimes they don't. Me, I don't understand these dudes. These dudes reach out on the phone and try to call people. After that incident, Jim, he reached out to Buck. This is what Buck tells me: Jim Jones reaches out to Buck and was trying to tell Buck to get me on the phone. I don't do the phone thing. I don't need none of these rap n---as to be my friends. My best friend sells the most records and makes the most money ... I've seen checks for $5.5 million that 50 is generating monthly just from [his partnership with] Vitamin Water.

"250,000," he continued, referring to the number of copies Jones' Hustler's P.O.M.E. (Product of My Environment) has sold so far. "That is not a successful album under our roster. Jim was trying to reach out to me, reach out through other people from the street, but I never accepted his call. He gets on radio and says, 'Yayo, you's a immigrant. So you disrespecting every Haitian on the planet.' So he played himself like that. I'm like, 'These dudes is fools.' Jim Jones cannot f--- with me creatively. You can't be serious. Cam'ron, none of them can f--- with me creatively, and I got more money than them. I can call 50 right now and borrow $5 million dollars. It's not a problem."(i dont believe u yayo on that last sentence :lol: )

Another Jimmy who Yayo has a problem with is Game's manager Jimmy Henchman. Yayo confirms that they had a confrontation at last year's Mixtape Awards that basically caused the Apollo Theater ceremony to come to an abrupt end.

"I seen Jimmy Henchman at the Mixtape Awards. He says to me, 'Sak pasé' [Creole for 'what's happening']. I say, 'What is up with your man Game? Don't "sak pasé" me.' Ask Henchman how I shut down the Mixtape Awards. N---as was screaming Henchman's name and I said, 'F--- Henchman.' Me, I gotta fall back from these dudes. Dudes feel it's just rap, and when you see them, they don't want no beef. Buck just ran Game out of the club in Vegas. Now there's rumors that Game is trying to call Jeezy's phone and trying to get in touch with Buck. F--- Game!" (Click here for photos from the NBA's All-Star Weekend in Las Vegas.)

Yayo says he does have love for his old 'hood of Southside Queens and is hyping a guy from those parts: Mazaradi Fox. The New Yorker appears on Yayo's new underground record, known in the streets as "It's a Stick Up."

"He's a standup n---a from Southside," G-Unit's self-proclaimed Energy God said. "50 f---s with him hard-body. I know the n---a. I know his pops. We give n---as from the 'hood opportunity."

Felicia Pearson (Snoop from "The Wire")

Also on "It's a Stick Up," Yayo gives a chance to Felicia Pearson, better known as Snoop from the HBO drama "The Wire." Both Fox and Snoop may be signing to Yayo's new label, which he is thinking of calling Hollow Point Entertainment.

"I got up with her one day, she told me she wanted to rhyme, I threw her on the track," he said. "She's interested in getting in the game. I'mma open my arms to anything that's new that people want to do. I learned that from 50."

Yayo says Finally Off Paper should be out this week, while his new album will come sometime after 50 drops Before I Self-Destruct in June. Right now Yayo's LP is called Godfather of the Ghetto, but he said he's playing with another name.

"My last project, I did it blindfolded," he insisted. "I did 750,000 [copies sold] on house arrest. I'm having fun with it. This new album, I'm calling it I'm 50 Cent's Tax Write-Off. I really don't care if it sells or generates any money towards Interscope, because Interscope only cares about three people: Eminem, Dr. Dre and 50 Cent. I'm not going to sit here and grow gray hairs over it. I'm gonna give you the best music possible because 50 is going to make sure I'm all right. I can do five shows with 50 and make ... over $100,000 being his hypeman. So me going on tour with 50, I can generate millions of dollars that a artist would make doing shows off their own album." ...

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
Quote from: "cash"
Quote from: "Da Intrikate"

50's a very smart cat with mad humour and marketting skills :D
he's the only dude who kept the east alive with the southern onslaught!
give a dude his props! he saved new york!

50 saved New York coz Papoose, Saigon and Jae millz ain't drop yet
9 tha Pedigree

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Tony Yayo needs to chill on that whole 'Fitty got money tip'. How long's homeboy gon be on Fitty's jock?he was talkin bout how much his debut album's gon sell now he's talkin bout making money off shows coz he failed to go platinum.what kinda man brags bout being supported by another man?i'm sayin thou, that nigga needs to chill.it's not like he's one of the dopest rappers.i don't even remember any of his sixteens.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Seattle FM KUBE 93:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feb 28, 2007 - 9:36 PM PST
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Host reported:
// 50 Cent is working on new studio album "Before I Self Distruct" with Eminem
// Release date expected late Spring 2007
// 50 Cent has contacted Jay-Z for a collab on new album; wants Jay-Z to lay a verse and fellow Queen's rapper Nas to lay 16 bars.
// Cam'ron has dissed Eminem (Pour Your 40 Out Video), 50 Cent (Hot 97), Jay-Z (Roc-A-Fella) and Nas (Signing to Def Jam and siding Jay-Z).
// 50 Cent wants all 4 heavyweights to collab on a track subjecting on wack rappers (Indirect punches at Camron?) having no rights to lay their 2 cents on the All-Stars.
//Another album marketing tactic used by 50 Cent. Using rap beefs and have people talking about it.
- KUBE 93 FM
kube93.com

Related news

Cam'ron appeared on Funkmaster Flex's Hot 97 radio show yesterday (February 27) in New York to discuss upcoming Diplomats projects and his ongoing feud with 50 Cent and Jay-Z.

During the Q&A, the Dipset boss praised the man he claims to be pimping Jay-Z, gave his opinion on Nas' new video and revealed that he could possibly sign with Def Jam in the near future.

As SOHH previously reported, Memphis Bleek and Tru Life took shots at Cam'ron and his Dipset affiliates on a DVD clip which surfaced on YouTube last week. When queried about the attacaks by the Roc-A-Fella artists, Cam refused to acknodlwwgede them and began berating Jay-Z.

"Who is that?" Cam scoffed referring to Tru Life. "I don't know who that is."

"I ain't never had a problem with Bleek. I don't know why Bleek is in this," he continued. "I got a problem with Jay-Z still, you know why? Because why are you calling a dude younger than you OG and you older than him. He's older than Juan."

Juan Perez, who Jay-Z refers to as "OG Juan," formed Baseline Studios in New York which various Roc-A-Fella artists including Hov have recorded in. He is also a co-owner of the 40/40 club franchise.

"Why is he calling him OG? You don't call somebody younger than you OG," Cam sneered. "You don't know him. Juan, keep that gaffle up, I'm proud of you boy. You smart, he's from Harlem, he real smart and I know what he's doing."

"Juan is smart. He owns 40/40. He pimped Jay-Z's whole budget in Baseline," explained Cam. "He said 'you know what you getting kinda old Jay, let's open a club' and pimped him for 40/40. Then he said 'I need a label Jay, why don't you give me Roc La Familia'. No problem. Then he says 'Jay, my artist [Tru Life] ain't popping, get on this mixtape. That mixtape got more play than Jay-Z's album."

"Juan, you the official OG from Harlem. You know when you got a mule," mocked Cam. "Keep him. Keep the mule. My fault, a camel, I didn't mean a mule".

When queried about his beef with 50 Cent which was sparked after the two argued on Angie Martinez's Hot 97 radio show earlier this month, the Harlem bred rapper claimed that he was defending the Diplomats credibility after hearing the G-Unit boss say "he could shut down Koch Records."

"I had never spoken to 50 before in my life. That was the first time ever talking to him,' Cam explained. "The last year or two, when 50 mentions Koch Records he calls it a 'graveyard' or he says 'if you go to Koch you wack'. We are the only popping artists on Koch. So on that day when he was talking about Koch, I felt if you are saying Koch is a graveyard, say 'Koch is graveyard except for the Diplomats', you know what I'm saying, you are leaving too much for speculation."

Cam also revealed that while reporting to his probation officer after his beef with 50 became official, representatives from the New York Police Intelligence Division who were at his PO's office told him they will be keeping an eye on the rivalry.

"The NYPD has a budget to watch Dipset and G-Unit for the next few months," Cam stated

The Dipset honcho also disclosed that his current record contracts will be ending.

"My deals are up next month. I like this part of the year, it's over at Koch, its one more at Asylum. Juelz is at Def Jam for four more albums, so I'll be getting money with camel face and them for a minute," Cam revealed. "Shout out to L.A. Reid, that's the real CEO."

"And another thing, Jay-Z is not the biggest selling artist on Roc-A-Fella," he continued. "Kanye is the number one selling artists on Roc-A-Fella. He sold 800,000 on the first week and dropped 80%. I heard him on a freestyle saying he sold 700,000 in one week; it's a brick if you drop 80%. Kanye sells more records than you and he supports all the feminists, no disrespect to him, but he's the No. 1 artist on Roc-A-Fella."

"The Diplomats album will drop at the end of the year, that's my last one on Koch," Cam'ron added. "We will searching for a new label for The Diplomat brand with the exception of Juelz, unless we take it to Def Jam, which could be a possibility. It will make things smoother with L.A. Reid."

"I like Def Jam a lot, I really like do," Cam said laughing. "I really like it over there, I really like Def Jam, now that the check is cut over there, they don't BS."

The interview wrapped up with Cam'ron premiering his latest single "Child of The Ghetto" while taking shots at Nas.

"The song is like before Nas was wack," said Cam describing the single. "It's like 'Represent,' you know before he got coochie whipped and all that. Why would you have a jump-off baby mother and then go to another celebrity who looks like she could be jumping off with whoever. I would keep my wifeys on the low after that. People wouldn't know who my wifey is after my baby moms wrote books and all that."

"No disrespect to him, I'm really past the Nas thing," he added. "Congratulations to whatever he is doing but I like Illmatic and all that. I don't like the tuxedo and pianos that I seen in his new video. He got old school ruffle jackets on with a vest and a piano. Go to Queens bridge if you wanna shoot your video, why are using a green screen? Why you got a green screen of Queensbridge? Go the middle of the projects and shoot a video."

source-sohh