Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

HIPHOP AINT DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

cash · 101 · 24708

{The Kid! Sensei-tional}

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I don't know what it sounds like. but cmon darkie...i don't think you're in a position to tell me the music i make is not hiphop.

Even in the reviews you got, people were talkin about it's darkness and eeriness and how it'd be best suited as a soundtrack to a horror flick.

It's cool ma'an chief...andilwi nawe darkie yehlisa umoya! I'm sure you've got my point ke kodwa
oli The Don [Crack Manufacturer]

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
Quote from: "Skilgannon The Damned"
Ok sduhla, u win... Im sure u called sin as well, and he referred u to tumi, who then cancelled whatever he was doin and came running to wherever u r...

Does 'watever' read, "i confirmed the other stuff as well and it came to be true?" i have no reason to lie about myself, i have no reputation to defend...

kid whatever, what does it sound like to u?

Whether its hip hop or not ur shit aint never gona sell....Period! Its wack!!!
m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......

Skilgannon The Damned

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.betarecords.com/the.jerusalem.man
Yeah i got it dude... The darkness and the eerieness in the sound is deliberate.. its a sound i picked up along the way... its 'different' to a lot of shit cats make.. listen to the lyrical content as well, the words that come out of my mouth and tell me what you think...

you know what, i find it strange that sduhla failed to concede that after making those calls my story or 'claim' was confirmed. Linda DID confirm that he knew me from that period right? maybe the time frame is a bit off, he says 97, my mind says 96.. bottom line, i was already in the grind that time, dont under-estimate the importance of that...

Did he also agree to the supplying of music as well? if he says i couldnt freestyle, its probably kauz in sessions i cud never reach the levels he was used to from JHB, it doesnt mean that i couldnt freestyle at all, i was just not at his level, and he was dope!!! did he also mention that during that period sin 'couldnt freestyle' as well?

He did school me on rap, i didnt know what a metaphor and a pnchline was until he told me... and sin taught me some shit that he got from Linda as well kauz they spent a lot more time together, they are cousins after all..

I think ur call and ur comments gave credibility to my 'claims',and in retrospect i need to thank u for calling him and reporting back... i told u, i dont need to lie, i have no reputation to defend...
ww.betarecords.com/the.jerusalem.man

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
:D company flow! hahahahaha! errbody in the EC was copying their flows hahahaha! now all them niggas is still broke like they are! :D
this is my advise! learn from relevant cats! only a few Tupac, Biggie, Jay-Z,Big L,PUN, Eminem, Common, Kweli, Lil Jon,Outkast, Nas,Busta,LL Cool J.(any cats further than that is jus extra mural - its knowledge thats cool to have but not relevant right now!) dont get me wrong,im well learnered in the history of hiphop, i absorb everything!

But also look at current dudes like the Game,Jeezy,Luda,T.I,Juels Santana,Lil Wayne,Papoose,Young Buck,Fabolous, and of course the biggest in the game in the last 3yrs, 50 f***ing Cent, who learned from Jam Master Jay and did what Jay took 10 yrs to do in 3yrs!thats progress! now i gotta learn to do what he did, in 2yrs! and the niggas after me will do it in 1yr! its about progress!

dont f***ing talk about wait till u been in the game 20yrs,then talk! thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard! thats like sayin go do a restaurant job and in 20yrs u can ask for a manager position! instead of sayin f*** the job! ima open my own restaurant! make more money than that 50yr old establishment in 2yrs!

hiphop is not a pyramidal concept! it's not prehistoric! this is some futuristic shit! catch the f*** up! thats why whacka** niggas like teargas is winnin oscars and shit! cos the so called real niggas is waitin to be called(u been in the game since 89? hahahahahhaa)!!!!! why ya shit aint in stores,radio,dominating hiphop? why ya game aint on another level! u still on ground level and im already creepin in yo space movin up ahead of u! ima be 3 steps ahead of u by 6 months and u'll still be where u was for the past 20 yrs! wake the f*** up! witness the evolution! the monopoly joint is already on radio! NATIONALLY! metro! bay fm! varsity stations! we goin on Lee's show tonight! we got a gig friday,saturday and sunday! we gettin our merchandise movin THIS f***IN FRIDAY!

u still chillin, im droppin tracks every two weeks,gettin tighter and tighter,im like a boxer preparin for that title shot,im sparring,gettin more in shape! u jus chillin all flabby n shit! im knockin niggas the f*** out,workin my way smart and fast to the top! u waitin for somebody else to say "heres a title shot cos u been here for 20 yrs), u tellin me in ya whole 20yrs in the game, u never got a shot for the no1 spot?

stop playin man! rather RETIRE!
20 yrs! NO HITS! NO RESPECT except for props from heads!
thats way past ur expiry date man! :D u still talkin bout battlin!hahaaha
@cash_sog

Skilgannon The Damned

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
gotta go, knocking off time...

{The Kid! Sensei-tional}

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
@ Skilgannon

Mtshana, i sense a lot of hypocrisy kuwe... i'm listening to 3rd I.

U were goin on about accentuated rappers kodwa your boy Mic (G-W.I.Zee) sounds quite accentuated to me. He talkin about hustlin, groupies and bitches...i'm cool wit dat (although i think the track sucks). But you're clearly a hypocrite...phikisa!!!!

Now here's a challenge...go around E.L and play our ish and play them yours....ask them who is titer! come back and tell me the results..i'll take your word for it. hahaha

Eezy ngqawa!!

Skilgannon The Damned

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
we not doing this for the same reasons, understand that...

Im a systems engineer, and i design wesites.. thats what i do to make money..  when 'MR NOBODY" was a "HIT", i could have recorded and dropped right then to sell off the hype... j-bux did, i chose not to... same as when i was on radioshows, in levitation and in y-mag... i cud hav recorded and dropped rite then.. Nexus(crew i was in) was offered a distribution and marketing deal in 2000 by Nebula Bos records, and those executives were tappin me up on the side, we refused it...

i WILL retire, eventually!! no broken dreams, no regrets... Im just enjoying hip-hop too much rite now..

We were designing and selling t-shirts in 97 already, what were u doing then?... i told u, nothing u do impresses me kauz its been done before..

U are just a pa**ing fad, read what i just wrote, and if u put ur stupidity aside for a sec ul realise that i had a chance to be where u wanna go, but i chose not to...

And in these last 12yrs or so, i have managed to get and maintain a steady respect for my skills from the cats who have heard my music...

I enjoy and appreciate that...

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    we not doing this for the same reasons, understand that...

Im a systems engineer, and i design wesites.. thats what i do to make money..  when 'MR NOBODY" was a "HIT", i could have recorded and dropped right then to sell off the hype... j-bux did, i chose not to... same as when i was on radioshows, in levitation and in y-mag... i cud hav recorded and dropped rite then.. Nexus(crew i was in) was offered a distribution and marketing deal in 2000 by Nebula Bos records, and those executives were tappin me up on the side, we refused it...

i WILL retire, eventually!! no broken dreams, no regrets... Im just enjoying hip-hop too much rite now..

We were designing and selling t-shirts in 97 already, what were u doing then?... i told u, nothing u do impresses me kauz its been done before..

U are just a pa**ing fad, read what i just wrote, and if u put ur stupidity aside for a sec ul realise that i had a chance to be where u wanna go, but i chose not to...

And in these last 12yrs or so, i have managed to get and maintain a steady respect for my skills from the cats who have heard my music...

I enjoy and appreciate that...
    [/list]

hahahahahah......this shit is so f***en irrelavent.....this is a joke right! hahahah...right now, all u doin is hatin! But its all....talkin about us doin what uve done...hahahahah Nigga please! This is a waste of time man....just do what u do man and leave the game to us!!!
    m the illest and realest entertainer there is out there....im the best at what i do and i not about to compromise my music or character to try and fit in this comedy showcase they call a music industry......

Skilgannon The Damned

• AG Hustler
      • View Profile
    Mic G knows how i feel abt his raps... since way back, i promise!!! thing is, i dont choose what other rappers decide to talk abt, thou i always have my oponion of it.. and to be honest, u can talk about whatever, its the creativity and imagination that matters.. I was in JHB for 2 weeks last year, mike said i shud leave him with a verse, i laced it, after i left he laced his and e-mail the track to me...

If i had been present, i mite have decided to not partake in the track, or i mite still have done that..

Big L was on the bling as well, but i loved him.. Its how u say what u say..

Mic knows how i feel about his raps, not his style, his raps...

As for lento uyithethayo, two things can happen...

1. I will play it to cats that are schooled, who also happen to be the same cats i chills with,and if they dont like it u mite say its kauz they my boys..

2. i mite play it to a bunch of stupid, unschooled kids.... u know the rest...

{The Kid! Sensei-tional}

• AG Hustler
      • View Profile
    And personally, i have no qualms with that... do your thing! Uba wonelisekile ek'pheleni kwemini then that's great.

But don't try and define hiphop to me knowing full well that you aren't in a position to advise me on that... don't tell me i'm too accentuated yet your boys are jus as.. nyaniseka kuwe kuqala.

Have a great evening dawg

Eezy

Skilgannon The Damned

• AG Hustler
      • View Profile
    wena zoolooo and cash, eish... im sure even when ur parents disagree with u they just 'hatin'...

u dnt undastand this, YOU are irrelevant... but thats something i dont think youll ever understand...

Im out of this... i have more important things to waste my time doing...

Kid sensational, youve shown me that u can be objective xa ufuna, i think u need to dump those dummies otshomene nazo...

Im out..

Skilgannon The Damned

• AG Hustler
      • View Profile
    One love kid sen, no doubt...

zoolooo1

• AG Regular
      • View Profile
      wena zoolooo and cash, eish... im sure even when ur parents disagree with u they just 'hatin'...

u dnt undastand this, YOU are irrelevant... but thats something i dont think youll ever understand...

Im out of this... i have more important things to waste my time doing...

Kid sensational, youve shown me that u can be objective xa ufuna, i think u need to dump those dummies otshomene nazo...

Im out..
      [/list]

hahahahahahha

{The Kid! Sensei-tional}

• AG Hustler
        • View Profile
      Cash and Zoolooo are some of the most objective cats i know..we have discussions about stuff and open each others eyes to things one may not have imagined to begin with.

The problem i see here is that, you like things said in a certain manner... me and Zoolooo1 sayin the same thing..

p.s Why don't you play it to everyone...why you only gotta play it to a certain group of people. Your friends aren't the only 'schooled' people, and those stupid 'unschooled' teenagers....they're your favourite rappers biggest market.

I respect you sayin you get your money doin what you do...I'm sure Zoolooo1 would respect that too...but that's not what we were talkin about is it. I support my niggaz...and if i disagree, they'll know about it.

cash

• AG Veteran
        • REP: +9/-66
      • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
        • View Profile
      :D  hahahaha! schooled cats! unschooled cats! hahahahhaa :D
      sounds more like programmed cats! unprogrammed cats! :D

u are now officially a Kid Sensei groupie :D  congrats! well done!
      like he said!  if it makes u feel good and you can sleep at night! thats cool!

:lol:
      ur stupid a** sayin that ONLY ya boys u hang wit feel ya shit cos they "schooled"!
      and the rest of the world that aint feelin ya shit! well,theyre jus "unschooled wild natives"i guess!

like Pac say " U BLINDED! U BLINDED!!!!! right before yo very eyes, u cant even visualise......hahahhahha....yo vex.....sing along man! :D

:lol:  sies uyay'hlaza iMonti wit ya whack mentality!

ps.my mom loves the Pretty Rickyish tracks! she my biggest fan man! she was pushin pyramid CD's for me man! on some, lemme get 1 for Umama ka.... no Makazi ka.... no Bhut' .... and her friends kids!!!! hahahaha!!!

bet ya mooms dont even understand wtf u was doin! hav u ever played her yo ish! she call me everytime she see me on TV nucca! evrytime she hear my shit on radio! SHE PROUD AS A MOTHER! :D true story!

tell me what yo mom thinks bout yo ish! does she even have a copy! MINE DOES! so dont be talkin bout my mom! she the 1 who said" aight,go do dat hiphop shit! thats where u gon shine!" she my EARTH dog!
      @cash_sog