cash · 101 · 24722

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Skilgannon The Damned"

When uv been in the 'game' for almost 20 years, kum back and tell me how ud feel if a 'newbie' said what u said earlier...

No offence meant...

tHIS LAST BIT WASN'T EVEN NECESSARY, you have at least earned the right to offend many of the retarded f***s who frequent this site nowadays.

are ther any new hot chicks on AG? Saskia how's your ID?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Skilgannon The Damned"
U KNOW, ITS CRAZY, but i dont undastand y names like qwel, vast aire, aesop and the like are never mentioned in these threads..

U talkin abt 'dead' hip-hop, an i am tempted to agree with that kauz its certainly changed from what it used to be...

but somewhere in the crevices some people are still creating beautiful music... have u ever really listened to th creativity in aesops lyrics?? its a f***ing goldmine!!! Vast aire deals with social issues in a way that is just crazy creative... the thing is that the said cats and others similar to them dont have as much commercial appeal as the names being bandied about here, but i know that whats dope and what isnt is not decided by record sales...

In the same breath id like to state that i am aware of the fact that not all these 'underground' rappers are tight, actually 60% of them is wack...

Bottom line is, hip-hop aint dead, we just not really exposed to it, and half these cats u talk about aint even hip-hop, and that applies to u 2 cash and ur friends...

By the way zoolooo, when u make ur 'music', do u try to sound as american as u possibly can??

Preach Weza Preach!!!!

Listen to aesop's track on this new Defswim mixtape. f***in genius.whoever is responsible for the beat is amazing. also get your hands on the daylight EP

Other people to check out:
1. Typical cats
2. Self scientific
3. Tonedeff (best flow in the game hands down)
4.Session
5. Pumpkinhead
6.Kulax Phlo (my boy from Bloem)
7. The Craftsmen (produced by Kulax)
8. aceyalone (creativity at its best. I've heard this boy spit one verse, sixteen bars, in nine styles and stay perfectly on beat)
9. RJD2 ( one of the hottest producers, that gets not nearly enough props)
10.Cunninglynguists

These are the people keeping hip hop alive. Not in terms of how much money they make or how much they sell, but in terms of living the culture. Creativity, spontaneity, originality. Thats what it used to be about and thats probably what made most of us fall in love with it way before MTV jumped on the bandwagon.

A few years ago I couldn't even get a sponsorship for our gigs if I begged, nowadays people are calling me asking me help with gigs and shit. Tell them to go f*** themselves because they perpetuate the exact same shit  with their events that we are trying to destroy with ours. (MTN I'm talking about you)

"We got a million DMXes, a thousand Jay Zs, a hundred eminems and two million Masta Ps, but I differ drastically, cos tOnedeff always flows with originality, thats the way it has to be and if you're catching me for the first or the third time or even if you've searched wide for new styles, you still aint never heard mine. with the thrust of a turbine I blur by, most of you dudes cant really get with me, but I know your girls sure try, but thats allright cos I know you prefer huys to furpie..."
 - Tonedeff feat KRS: Clear em out

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sduhla"
I think u should open an NGO for gays in the hip hop fraternity, u can use this very forum to  recruit members, and the industry is filled wit ur kind.

u just gotta love this dude!  :lol:
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

SIN

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I got a call yesterday askin me to check out this thread. And Skilgannon, I'm really not understandin u man. If u lookin for credibility don't use ma f***en name to get it. Pay ur own dues. As for ur other claims and comments, u being silly, but that'll be our lil secret. Ya'll are really funny style!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Quote from: "pYROKINETIX"
i LISTENED TO SOME OF YOUR beats and it made me think that maybe I was wrong about you, but you just confirmed it, you are a f***in idiot.

This along with the post where you said "he saved New york,"when referring to 50, just puts you in a league of extraordinary retards.
[/quote]

Glad u actually admitted to urself that the MONOPOLY shit is hot!
the thread is based on something jeezy said in an interview! i jus quoted it u dumb f***!(so how does that make me an idiot!?)

as for 50 saving new york! this is what peeps in new york say! cmon now! in the last 3-4 yrs with the south taking over completely! ask yourself WHO WAS STILL KEEPING NEW YORK HOT! on the charts,radio,tv,awards,sales and growth! G unit whether u like it or not! the only cats that were not impacted by the south takeover were 50cent, lloyd banks,young buck and the Game!

who else was holdin it down? dont give me niggas who u was feelin personally! im talkin bout,who kept NY alive!
@cash_sog

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Why do we care about New York so much? Hip-hop is bigger than one city. I understand it was born there, but it's a child of the world now.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "rob_one"
Why do we care about New York so much? Hip-hop is bigger than one city. I understand it was born there, but it's a child of the world now.

its like Mecca! until im big there! i havent made it! thats my opinion! thats how i feel!

its like if i was a reggae artist,id only feel ive made it when i perform in kingston,jamaica!

mos cats jus know! they'll never make it in NY! so they on some "who gives a f*** about NY attitude!" real talk!
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
i mean, if hiphop ia a child of the world! NY is its DADDY! think about it! of course we give a f***about NY! stupid question!
@cash_sog

rob_one

• AG Veteran
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Not really. My question was about why we are obsessed with the "bring NY back" phase that so many rappers are going through. Obviously NY is important - having been there I can confirm that for a hip-hop head it is rather like Mecca (going to Fat Beats was religious!)

But shouldn't we be worried about other issues? Why should we care whether New York comes "back" or not? There will always be rappers in that city who produce quality shit, so why is it an issue for us?
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

{The Kid! Sensei-tional}

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Dplanet"
Africa is the grandaddy ;)

hahaha!!! Yeah!!!!
oli The Don [Crack Manufacturer]

rob_one

• AG Veteran
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "{The Kid! Sensei-tional}"
Quote from: "Dplanet"
Africa is the grandaddy ;)

hahaha!!! Yeah!!!!

:D  straight up  :D
i got u D! :lol:
@cash_sog

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "rob_one"
Nice logo D...

thanks. finally got my shit together  8)