Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Cap City Vip Pa** Show/CrackRoach

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Actually it was Bonez and Drew. Drew is from 985, Bonez is under their stable, but they represent 985 altogether.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
@ BLACKLEZ....NAH DAWG WE DIDNT MEET I AM LAYING LOW TIL KINGDOM COME.... BUT I WAS THERE DAWG ENJOYING THE SHOW WILL BE THERE AGAIN....

@ CASH... I LAY LOW DAWG...

JUST IN CASE I FORGOT TO MENTION IT BUT CAP CITY IS THE SHIT....JOZI MCEES NEED TO GO & CHECK THE SET UP & THE LOVE CAP CITY HAS 4 HIP HOP...ITS SOMETHING SPECIAL 7 PROPS HAS TO GO TO THE ANVILS,BLACKLEZ,DAMOOLA & CAP CITY FOR HOLDING IT DOWN....
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
:lol: young zooloo!!!! is crazy!
YO BLAKLES! who dat nigga man! who bet R500 he got a hotter track than ours! hahahaahaha!!!! he owe us money man!!!!!

yo what yall think of our performance at LIQUID CITY?
was that fire OR what????????
 :lol: im lovin that shit yall was doin tho on that WHAT UP! track! AND pa** it to ya MAN! hahahaha :lol:  :lol:  :lol: thats some G shit! HAKEEEM is crazy man! :D

ps.AYO MIZI! hows the 5 pg MONOPOLY feature in the NEXT HYPE DOG :lol: !!!!!!!! im SERIOUS THO! :twisted:
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
:D  :D  :D if anything we are gonna tone UP our performance and general attitude! WE GON BRING A VIOLENT CHANGE!!!! ya'll soon know what im talkin BOUT!!!!!!!! 8)
@cash_sog

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Quote from: cash
:lol: young zooloo!!!! is crazy!
YO BLAKLES! who dat nigga man! who bet R500 he got a hotter track than ours! hahahaahaha!!!! he owe us money man!!!!!

yo what yall think of our performance at LIQUID CITY?
was that fire OR what????????
 :lol: im lovin that shit yall was doin tho on that WHAT UP! track! AND pa** it to ya MAN! hahahaha :lol:  :lol:  :lol: thats some G shit! HAKEEEM is crazy man! :D

Ya'll performance was dope.liked the crack 101 joint on Tumi's beat a lot. The nigga who put up R500 is called Gee.He wanted to be remembered so i guess he got what he wanted although he had to part with R200  :lol:  :lol: Yeah, 'Pa** It To Your Man' is special joint. oh, and Hakeem, i'm gon murder him for those Kwaito moves when he was on the dance floor. Kept tryina calm him down coz niggaz came wit a rep you know what i mean?he a crazy nigga too,luv him to death.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
KID SENSEI-TIONAL NIGGA YO FLOW IS AMAZING...ITS A PITY U DONT SAY MUCH COZ U f***EN HOT NIGGA...I DOUBT THERE'S ANYONE RIGHT NOW WHO FLOWS BETTA... NO WONDER U CALL YOSELF KID SENSEI-TIONAL....CAP CITY WAS FEELING THT FLOW NO DOUBT.....

THT CRACK IS f***EN ADDICTIVE

one
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

{The Kid! Sensei-tional}

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Tell anyone who think otherwise to holla at me!!

What i gotta say man?? U know it, I know it, they all know it!

I need a talking point actually, I can't find anything wrong with myself! hahaha

I'm more relaxed, yeah!! I know what it is, in fact, who don't? Holla at me!!! hahaha

I'm the Sensei-tional 1 man. Digest it son.
oli The Don [Crack Manufacturer]

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
hahaha!!! i digs hakeems humour man! he a real nigga man! no doubt! even when he dancin like he the PTA version of diddy! hahaha!!!! :lol:
@cash_sog