Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

AG IS DEAD!

Sduhla · 14 · 3810

Sduhla

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
I joined AG cause I thought it was a forum where one could engage in a real examination of hip hop culture and music, and possibly learn sumthin. Instead wut I discovered, after havin been WARNED, is that this forum is filled wit morons! U have three skools of thought in AG, which are all an extreme expression of each other.
First u got the NIGGA crowd, represented by Cash and his boyfriend Zooloo. This group seems to experience sum sort of displacement and the resultant pathology. They employ phrases popularised by their dumb counterparts in the U.S, who in their credit are richer, without any appreciation and understandin of the socio-economic context that those phrases owe their genesis to. If 50 Cent, got a boob job and went x20 platinum, the NIGGA crowd would get Felicia Mabuza's digits to get a referral to her surgeon. If there was any justice in this world, the NIGGA crowd would be in an asylum. Sadly, they've been taken seriously and are now the dominant force on AG.
Secondly u got the FRONTERS crowd, represented by Skillgannon. These are pathetic lil people who contrive their histories in hip hop so that they can appeare to know and understand more than they actually do. This group is a sad case, sustainin their sense of self worth thru forums like these.
Lastly u got the VETERANS crowd, represented by Tate. This crow consists of people wit shattered dreams. They've made it their life mission to try to get the ear of anyone wit sum kind of authority- a trait shared by the first two groups. If sum half a** 'celebrity' comes to the forum, this group put their charm offensive on and try to get on the 'celebrity's' good side. An example was when Sliq from Skwatta Kamp was defendin himself on AG, members of this crowd became very 'constructive' and apologetic- eager to show a member of the 'leading' hip hop crew in South Africa that they actually think is a hot crew and that they are decent folks.
If u know u belong to one of the groups- do send ur love ma way!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
simply put for ur insignificant a**!
IF U DONT LIKE AG,GET THE f*** OUTTA HERE! sign out! never come back! start ur own AG! call it SDUDLA.COM! :D
if u got any minute kinda brains then stop logging on to AG! if u dont like somethin' dont participate! its simple! STEP! GET GONE! :lol:
nobody forcing u to read my threads! hahahaha!!!!!!
so u got no right to talk shit cos u perpetuating the cycle! break the cycle!.......the doors that way, go THAT way. :wink:

do not reply! do not KEEP reading! to justify what ur saying.....never visit AG ever again! if AG is dead! why is it such an important part of ur life? why u here everyday readin,analysin? why do u wake up in the morning and the first thing u think of is....WHATS UP ON AG TODAY? :lol:

cmon man! ur pathetic!!!!!
can i get an AMEN! :twisted:

go THAT way :arrow:
@cash_sog

DAZ aka-Cyfa Lojik (PPL ON THE STREET)

• Daz.-aka-Cyfa.Lojikk
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Co-sig that^^^

i may agree but i think it all up to you how you let this shit affect you, the forum is still here and we can still utilise it for wat its intended.
hip hop is my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the lines and curl my back to reality-
the beat washes away from my soul the dust of everyday life-
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent!

FuckYou

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
Who really gives a phuck??
this is just another website, you dont like it, then f***it, join the club... but every website, which allows for comments and shit... will have haters.
y branes Chard, like burnt flesh is skard rippn your breast apart, digest your hart...DIE!

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
:D  so there u have it ladies and gentlemen! AG LIVES!!!!!
Sdudla is the one whose DEAD!  :lol: get the f*** outta here!!!!!!!!!!
@cash_sog

Sduhla

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sduhla"
There u have it. I rest ma case!

why u still here man!??????
didnt i jus show u the door! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

its so hard to let go! i know man! take it one step at a time 8)
@cash_sog

Sduhla

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
U know the prism abou arguing wit a fool.... Cash it's a smart move to create a new life around AG, cause in the real world u'll never be shit. I can guarantee u one thing: UR LIL CAREER DIED ON ARRIVAL, U THE ONLY WHO DON'T SEEM TO KNOW. GO BACK TO THE EASTERN CAPE AND HERD CATTLE U LIL PUNK!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
:D well, now that weve established the facts! its clear that u love AG nucca! u a groupie for real Sdudla! :D
in conclusion - Ag aint DEAD nucca!!!!!!!! it lives ON!!!! yOU DIE!!!!
keep postin! :D
@cash_sog

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
U know the prism abou arguing wit a fool.... Cash it's a smart move to create a new life around AG, cause in the real world u'll never be shit. I can guarantee u one thing: UR LIL CAREER DIED ON ARRIVAL, U THE ONLY WHO DON'T SEEM TO KNOW. GO BACK TO THE EASTERN CAPE AND HERD CATTLE U LIL PUNK!

THT JOKE IS OLD DAWG IT DONT WORK NO-MORE... EASTERN CAPE GAVE BIRTH TO FREEDOM... REMEMBER THT MQUNDU
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I joined AG cause I thought it was a forum where one could engage in a real examination of hip hop culture and music, and possibly learn sumthin. Instead wut I discovered, after havin been WARNED, is that this forum is filled wit morons! U have three skools of thought in AG, which are all an extreme expression of each other.
First u got the NIGGA crowd, represented by Cash and his boyfriend Zooloo. This group seems to experience sum sort of displacement and the resultant pathology. They employ phrases popularised by their dumb counterparts in the U.S, who in their credit are richer, without any appreciation and understandin of the socio-economic context that those phrases owe their genesis to. If 50 Cent, got a boob job and went x20 platinum, the NIGGA crowd would get Felicia Mabuza's digits to get a referral to her surgeon. If there was any justice in this world, the NIGGA crowd would be in an asylum. Sadly, they've been taken seriously and are now the dominant force on AG.
Secondly u got the FRONTERS crowd, represented by Skillgannon. These are pathetic lil people who contrive their histories in hip hop so that they can appeare to know and understand more than they actually do. This group is a sad case, sustainin their sense of self worth thru forums like these.
Lastly u got the VETERANS crowd, represented by Tate. This crow consists of people wit shattered dreams. They've made it their life mission to try to get the ear of anyone wit sum kind of authority- a trait shared by the first two groups. If sum half a** 'celebrity' comes to the forum, this group put their charm offensive on and try to get on the 'celebrity's' good side. An example was when Sliq from Skwatta Kamp was defendin himself on AG, members of this crowd became very 'constructive' and apologetic- eager to show a member of the 'leading' hip hop crew in South Africa that they actually think is a hot crew and that they are decent folks.
If u know u belong to one of the groups- do send ur love ma way!

On the veterans part you may be right jah! BUT FOR NOW:

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
:D  :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
now please sdudla...GET THE STEPPIN FAT a**!!!!!!

rip u the KING!!!! :D
@cash_sog