DONT PUSH ME NIGGA
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
:D i dont want no drama man! :D
yo man! where u based! i need a nigga like u on our video!
u seem like a 7-30 nigga! :lol:
@cash_sog

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "cash"
:D i dont want no drama man! :D
yo man! where u based! i need a nigga like u on our video!
u seem like a 7-30 nigga! :lol:

J-SEC IN RANDBURG DAWG.... I WANNA BE IN THT VIDEO MAN SO PLS HOLLA @ YO BOY....INFACT I WILL CALL U...
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
i'll PM u the details nucca!
im seein u in the SANDTON location! balliiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!! :lol:
@cash_sog

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Quote from: "deePea"
Quote from: "merchant"
Work Ethic is ridiculous

Its dat CRACKKKKKKKKK

Will be hard for ya'll to do better than the first one.

Yo Merchant Y do you say that?

Everyone knows Perigo Minas Volume 1 was a instant cla**ic and the same kind of work if not more was put into Perigo Minas Volume 2.

Keep your eyes glued on your Monitors and your ears on your Radio Stations, Its 'bout to POP.

is there a track which can match 21 Rhyme salute on this one ( or from any local emcee/group at the moment for that matter)? That question demonstrates my point. to put in simple terms, the I say that because the first was too dope & cant imagine anything on that level.  It's just expressing an anxiety - too often when people drop ill debuts, follow ups are normally not that great. (at times it's not the case, it's just fans looking for amiliar sounds & any diversion will be seen as a dissapointment). traclist + producer list.

deePea

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Yo Guess will Just have to wait for the release and you can be the Judge  :wink:
amiliarity breeds contempt
Perigo Minas Volume 2 OUT Now!!!
Landmynz Bitch

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
@ deePea

Where is track listing + producers.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
CAN SOMEONE TELL MERCHANT THE HATER TO SHUT THE f*** UP... ALL THIS SHIT U SAYING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD....
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

deePea

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MuseRaw"
@ deePea

In Due time  :wink:
amiliarity breeds contempt
Perigo Minas Volume 2 OUT Now!!!
Landmynz Bitch

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MuseRaw"
@ deePea

In Due time  :wink:

Aight!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
theres always room for improvement!
i think the next Landmynz installation will be hotter!
i dont understand how cats like Merchant always unconsciously stick to the PAST! and find it so hard to move on!

thats why most rappers or groups have BAD 2nd albums! its not the artists, its the HATER infested fans! they cant accept that ur shit is hot, so they start preachin that the next one wont be as dope as the first! ur putting the artists against themselves! cos they already crushed all other opposition! imagine ME tryin to outdo ME!?
u(hater) jus still stuck in the 1rst album and find it so difficult to just emrace the new SHIT!

its this lack of opening up to NEW SHIT that will seperate the REAL and the FAKE inevitably!
if u cant adapt you will DIE!
BASIC LAW OF NATURE!
@cash_sog

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
@ YUNG ZOOLOO I SPEAK THE LANGUAGE OF MONEY & IM WELL SPOKEN...HAHAHA...
@ THE KID SENSEI-TIONAL U WERE BORN IN SOWETO HOW THE f*** DID U END UP IN THE DUSTY STREETS OF EC.....
@CASH I BREEZE THRU MATERIAL...NO DOUBT......

@ THE MONOPOLY I LIKE IT SHIT IS HOT... VOILENT CHANGE IS THE SHIT.... INFACT ITS MY NO1 MONOPOLY TRACK....

YO'LL HAVE STEPPED YO GAME UP ANOTHER NOTCH... I GIVE PROPS TO THE KINGS OF SA HIP HOP....
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

{The Kid! Sensei-tional}

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Quote from: "DRAMA BOY"

@ THE KID SENSEI-TIONAL U WERE BORN IN SOWETO HOW THE f*** DID U END UP IN THE DUSTY STREETS OF EC.....

My family is Xhosa so we're originally from the dusty streets of the E.C son!! We were living this side around the time I was born (shout out to Dube). We went back to the E.C a couple of years after i was born!!! 'The dusty streets, the strive to eat' hahaha!!!
oli The Don [Crack Manufacturer]

Sduhla

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
I just got back from Tokyo, from a meetin on emergin markets. Wutts crazy is that while there are deep fissures developin in the world economy and the resultant tensions in geo-political relations, there are still a bunch of morons in Africa who fashion themselves after other retards from North America.
I'm glad that Cash and Drama Boy are finally goin to meet, I hope ya'll will use condoms- u faggots! I been reluctant to listen to the 'crack' and finally I heard it. Cash has an okay flow, thogh, it's contrived, but either than that u faggots aint sayin shit. And if ya'll are so hard and are goin to bring a 'violent' change in the industry. Hiw come u always online. Ya'll are E-LIVIN AND E-THUGGIN! Thank ur mothers for a**istin u in keepin up wit this charade, u shameless bastards. Now ya'll can even fake being rich, it's disgustin man. Ever since idiots like Nelly, Chingy, Slim Thug, Jim Jones, Camron and the rest of em were given a chance, faggots like Cash, Drama Boy, Zooloo, Blaklez and the likes have been mushroomin all over the f***en place. And shame on u Deepea for givin credence to these clowns.
Anyways boys, Papa just got out of a stressfull briefin session, and thought I'll have sum fun wit ya'll and give u sumthin to do.