Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Nigerian Movies Boycott

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
As much i admire the Nigerian film industry,Those guys can shoot a movie at Taxi Rank as a location & it will be a hit,their movies are getting popular all over Africa.

I dont know whether you have noticed Guys.Every 2 New nigerian movies that is out there, are these 2 lil boys/actors that playing in those movies.Its Irritating. Are these boys the only actors that can act real good over there

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
:wink: Tomorrow's stars. Them kids got a CVs that read like whoa!

I'd dig checking them and that kid from The Wire's 4th Season (the youning with the a seriously foul mouth/standing on the corner hustling at age 10)....That would be one gangsta flick!

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"
As much i admire the Nigerian film industry,Those guys can shoot a movie at Taxi Rank as a location & it will be a hit,their movies are getting popular all over Africa.

I dont know whether you have noticed Guys.Every 2 New nigerian movies that is out there, are these 2 lil boys/actors that playing in those movies.Its Irritating. Are these boys the only actors that can act real good over there

Nigga pls there is alot of actors, Desmond Elliot,Pat Attah, Hanks Anuku and the hottest chick in Africa Omotola Jaladie, nigga there is alot of actors it's just that it's just that those 2 pint sized niggaz are very popular coz they funny, and they are grown a** men. Now they are celebrities known all over Africa not this Generations bullshit
9 tha Pedigree

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
SA f*** learnin from the States we can learn from Nigeria
9 tha Pedigree