Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

MILK DADA...BUTTERFACE INTERSCOTCH

· 14 · 5837

Anonymous

i really dig digital underground and Ice Cube´s deat certificate and predator albums...
new hip-hop does nothing for me...it leaves me cold and bored...
it´s all taken way too seriously for my digging, analyses, self-analyses, over-analyses...give me something i can do the running man to(except mc hammer, which i maintain i´ve never liked even though i rocked a bedsheet like his kaka pants) and i´ll be eternally happy.
digital underground...hmmmmm

More to the point, yo shane when can you, me and space hook up to connect this butterface interscotch project nice and proper...i´ve been in mitchell´s plain lots(well not enough to get a wife and kids there) lately on saturdays and sundays getting up to mischif and so haven´t come through for a minute...u owe me something on gangs...i´ma come fetch it huh??
when is good for you
do you have a mic hookup
we can rap, dance(to your old school house and tom jones) and drink untill the cows come cluckinig

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
It´s nice too c there are some old school heads on this forum besides me and Milk. Digital Underground where the lords of Bay Area Funk back in the day. Shock G/Humpty was a funny dude.

And Ice Cube is one of my top 5 MC´s ever.That guy was the definition of hardcore.

[ This message was edited by: MrC on 09-02-2004 15:11 ]
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Anonymous

f*** you you stupid c***.I hate your mag.i hate you..but teach that skratch thing.

Panga Tina TurnA

BabarTheUtopian

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
i dig that old school jam shit. the mongols are lookin at doin a few tracks to revive the old school shit a little. itll be called mongolian jam or somethin.
abar the Utopian. Skywalker

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
NWA BABY!!
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
mr nyamb

can i send ya a beat? wanna hear you view ha ha

?
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
ins@webmail.co.za

Send-A-Way :-W  :-W  :-W
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

kingdavid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
  • Hello Hater
    • View Profile
    • www.soundclick.com/viavalehustleproductions
the truth is i´m more in to gangsta rap than anything else.so ice cube is my man.who heard the westside connection

Anonymous

ooohh oooohh ooohhh
too short
ice t
ultra magnetic mcs
aceyalone
bushwik bill willie d scarface...ghetto boyz

i think it´s dumb to call it old skool so soon...i´m not old and that is what i was bumping as n lightie...call it when-we-were-lighties skool!!
NEW RAP SUCKS
dumb dumb to generalise and maybe i just had a different feeling to it then, the same feeling that you young gits get off cage/el p and al daai kak...but i feel it pumps a lot harder and further...production, recording standards etc.

Anonymous

I´M OLD SKOOL LIKE BOSS MAGAMBA AND PATCHWORK LEATHER JACKETS

KAPTIN BADBEARD

sunchild

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Hey ta da!

Krs -1 BDP and roxanne shante for some oldschool brooklyn rock ha ha ! but to top it all of Prohpets of da city man!

Peace :-]  :-]  :-]
.." It takes no courage to be normal , normal is where no heroes live." - B-boy Alien Nas(Flip side kings crew)

Anonymous

i take it back to the friggin beat street era.

Senyaka - Africa Rap

Kamazu - The taxi Song

Dont tell yoda ish bout ol skool. i used to be grandmaster foetus the ferd before i was a concious human being that votes n cries about taxes that are charged

Anonymous

yoda has done it again, imagine the indelible mongols aka the foul smelling force featuring afrika bambataa n the soulsonic force on planet tablet. grandmaster foetus/ to cure neo rap diseases/ causin commotion/ like i was the chojin/ screaming/ sin sin sin sin sin sin / sin sin sin/ sin / sin-sin-sin-sin/ sin sin sin / sin sin sin/ sin/ sin-sin sin sin sin sin sin sin