Africasgateway.com

Ar e we as black folks Generaly Lazy?

morph · 6 · 1960

morph

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Fairly speaking i hate what i'm doing. Scenario

We work in an operations department, live monitoring of various applications connections the works

Now recently there is a cat who just started working herewith us. Now i dont beg to be differwnt but hey this cat is lazy folks

It's at a point that i'm gong thru he dilema of report him about his lazy ness or protect him as one of your own black folks  :oops:  :oops:
Yes i know it's retarded but thats the shit that is pissing me off and to make matters worse he has an aditde about him

WHat does a black man do in this case cause talking to him is pointless. tried that yesterday
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
If he's got a f##d up attitude, rather than singing "what's with the attidude?", just write a bad report about him & let him know. Give the job to a deserving and hardworking (black) person. You cant protect someone who will eventually be exposed & you would have failed in your job.

morph

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: "merchant"
If he's got a f##d up attitude, rather than singing "what's with the attidude?", just write a bad report about him & let him know. Give the job to a deserving and hardworking (black) person. You cant protect someone who will eventually be exposed & you would have failed in your job.

True that ...!
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
Speak to the guy, find out what is his problem, he might hate his job or something. Or worse becoz he is black he thinks everything is just gonna fall into his black lazy lap. If it all fails then show him the door.

morph

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Well to i'm not in that position to fire him.
But as a live onitoring environment i can end up in shit if someone does not pick up their weight.

So in simple his mishaps leave me with alot on my plate why i start my shift  :cry:  :cry:

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
YO MORPH LUK OUT 4 NO1 GANGSTER... IF THIS CAUSES PROBLEMS IN YO LIFE TELL THE NIGGA U WILL BE TAKING THIS UP WITH MANAGEMENT... IF HE DOES NOT CHANGE HIS ATITTUDE THEN f*** THE NIGGA ... TELL MANAGEMENT... BUT DONT LET THIS GET OUT OF HAND IT MIGHT SPOIL YO DAYS @ WORK
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...