Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Hip Hop is not for Africans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
lol cash you b*tch, calling me during a meeting, dude check your pm

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote from: "MrC"

My only problem is that you keep knocking down people who have worked hard for what they've achieved (however little it is), and who are still working hard towards their dreams(no matter how long it takes them). Jigga wasn't an overnight success. If you cats can do it, good luck to you. Just don't look down on others who are struggling up the ladder.

MrC, be consistent homes.  
You are the same kind of artist-like CASH-I see no difference how he's an artists knocking down others and you being an artist, knocking down another artist's body of work (the same artist/s that are still working towards their dreams) when you have'nt even heard what it is you're calling garbage - Just read your posts about T.I. and then at the end of it you want someone to post up the a track in question because you had'nt heard it ? and wanted to hear how he spit it.  8O But before hearing the music you already publicly voicing how according to you that artist is truly wack ?  8O

And I'm not one to buy into the whole "oh we're talking about local heads", coz like you reminded us Optical said fcuk this local hip hop isht, we need to move it up

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
HA HA HA!!!LOL. Eish, ugugile uAMU,he thinks hes Dre. AMU IS THE DOC SHEBELEZA OF HIPHOP!!! I think we should seriously consider a RETIREMENT AGE FOR HIPHOP!! Coz that nigga just won't quit!!!EISH MAN! We'll give him a Pension Fund consisting of...what? help me out guys.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"
HA HA HA!!!LOL. Eish, ugugile uAMU,he thinks hes Dre. AMU IS THE DOC SHEBELEZA OF HIPHOP!!! I think we should seriously consider a RETIREMENT AGE FOR HIPHOP!! Coz that nigga just won't quit!!!EISH MAN! We'll give him a Pension Fund consisting of...what? help me out guys.

hahah,,, i think amu is younger than me!  8O  :lol:

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
To Cash:

By HEADS i guess your referring to hip-hop fans right ????

If praises shouldn't be awarded by HEADS then who has the right to give them ?

So-called Industry judges who don't even know the difference between R&B and Hip-Hop ????
Underage female groupies who don't even know what the word MC means ????
T-Bo Touch ???
Who Cash, Who ?

HEADS are people who live this day and night, so it's only right they judge their own artists, cos at least they know what the f*** SKILLS PON DA MIC are.

HEADS = HIP-HOP FANS.PERIOD.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "TNG"

My only problem is that you keep knocking down people who have worked hard for what they've achieved (however little it is), and who are still working hard towards their dreams(no matter how long it takes them). Jigga wasn't an overnight success. If you cats can do it, good luck to you. Just don't look down on others who are struggling up the ladder.

MrC, be consistent homes.  
You are the same kind of artist-like CASH-I see no difference how he's an artists knocking down others and you being an artist, knocking down another artist's body of work (the same artist/s that are still working towards their dreams) when you have'nt even heard what it is you're calling garbage - Just read your posts about T.I. and then at the end of it you want someone to post up the a track in question because you had'nt heard it ? and wanted to hear how he spit it.  8O But before hearing the music you already publicly voicing how according to you that artist is truly wack ?  8O

And I'm not one to buy into the whole "oh we're talking about local heads", coz like you reminded us Optical said fcuk this local hip hop isht, we need to move it up

Come on now dawg, me saying TI is wack is way different from how Cash is knocking down Opticall Illusion.

I was very clear why i didn't like TI, I believe i gave good reasons why i thought he was wack, i analyzed his lines,etc,etc and Cash has done none of that in this case. Like he said it's just the competitor in him coming out.

I've heard a few of TI's songs except the one which was in question that day and i was never impressed by them. There is nothing wrong in acknowledging that you don't like someone, but have some reasons to back up what your saying. TI sounds like he's mumbling when he raps, i don't like that in an MC.

Does Cash have any good reasons here except Optical only get props from HEADS ???
Did he quote a verse from them ???? NO ???
Did he ever go to see them live and was unsatifisfied by their performance ???? NO.
I've heard probably 5 TI songs, plus a few cameo appearances which have never impressed me, how many Optical songs has Cash heard ????

TNG, do you honestly believe that verse that was posted by TI is dope ????
Do you believe Optical ILL are wack as people in this thread are claiming ???

Like i said it's turning out to be another I like vs. I don't like thread.
If anybody in this thread is gonna take sides whethere TI is wack or not, or whether Optical are trash or not,then state your reasons clearly. Don't just do it for the sake of doing it.

Oh well, Opinions are like ........... ya'll know the rest.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
T.I > Optical Illusion, theres no simpler way to put it. Mr C up me one of you tracks, preferably your best, I wanna hear what you made of

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Bondizzo"
T.I > Optical Illusion, theres no simpler way to put it. Mr C up me one of you tracks, preferably your best, I wanna hear what you made of

Check out myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/mrcdarapgodalmighty

Check out a mixtape we released when i was with LandMynz. I'm rapping on and produced tracks 1,2,6,9,12,14,16.

http://www.harambeafrica.com/volume/articles/?type_id=1&article_id=280

I don't claim i'm the shit, i never did. Unlike some people i know.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Does Cash have any good reasons here except Optical only get props from HEADS ??? YES!
there has been no progression in their careers! therefore,theyre NOT part of the forward movement of hiphop!
i dont hav to! u havent quoted a TI verse! and all their verses are on that old WU-TANG tip,but not as dope!
Did he ever go to see them live and was unsatifisfied by their performance ???? NO. ACTUALLY YES!
BACK IN THE EC! THEY SUCKED and  THEY WERE THE OPENING ACT FOR ME AND MY CREW(the BASEMOB!! back in the DAY) ask anyone in umtata! while we was signin autographs while they was in they tourbus listening to G unit! we came to battle em,they chickened out sayin they DONT battle!!!so i ended up killin them H20 niggas instead!(aks Battlekat bout Umtata) then we decided to take sum pics with them for our fans!! :D true story

I've heard probably 5 TI songs, plus a few cameo appearances which have never impressed me, how many Optical songs has Cash heard ????
I COPPED THEIR FIRST ALBUM! I THOUGHT IT WAS THE SHIT COS I WAS A HEAD! i soon developed all my other body parts and became a MC! :lol:
good lookin tho for them niggas! they part of the reason i finally packed on up and decided to come to JHB and f*** up the whole industry! i cant stand for this under par shit to continue any more!

i dig Battlekat and would like to work with him but as far as Optical! naw! they BORE me!
@cash_sog

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MuseRaw"
Quote from: "BHLAKHROZE"
this was interesting.

u missed out  8)

uh...huh...uh. o-k-a-y. i guess :?  8)
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive

I've heard a few of TI's songs except the one which was in question that day and i was never impressed by them.

TI sounds like he's mumbling when he raps, i don't like that in an MC.

I've heard probably 5 TI songs, plus a few cameo appearances which have never impressed me....

Now you're talking. Fair enough.
My peeve is when u just say XYZ is wack, period. ...And even to go as far as saying, just off of one verse from a body of work that extends at least 3 albums, u say XYZ is wack yet not even having heard MORE than just that one track. This is more irritating coming from an artist as opposed to a regular listener, coz u would expect the artist to know you can't be everything at once in one verse/song (there's a concept I guess)

Mcs are artists too. Much like if the only thing u ever heard from Beyonce was "Babay Boy" then u dismiss her as being wack meanhwile you have'nt heard the body of work before and after that track...(but just so happens a ragga influenced joint is not your cup of tea you write off the artist as a whole) becaus you a**ume every single rack under the sun from that artists will be exactly the same...that's just ignant.

TNG, do you honestly believe that verse that was posted by TI is dope ????

Not really. I was defending T.I., not just that verse...which had an interesting enough delivery by the way- another aspect of emcceeing.

Do you believe Optical ILL are wack as people in this thread are claiming ???

Optical Ill was doing it's thing. I'd be lying if I said I was a fan (I diid'nt actively chase up their material) but having given them a listen they most definately were'nt wack.  

Question to everyone on this tread
Does, not being a personal fan of a rapper's/emcees's/group's music mean that he/she/they are wack? :?

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "cash"
Does Cash have any good reasons here except Optical only get props from HEADS ??? YES!
there has been no progression in their careers! therefore,theyre NOT part of the forward movement of hiphop!

What does this have to do with the quality of their music ????

i dont hav to! u havent quoted a TI verse! and all their verses are on that old WU-TANG tip,but not as dope!

On that Wu-tang tip, but not as dope ???? Meaning they are Dope, but not as Dope as Wu-tang ?????? OK, i get you. So this makes them Trash right ??? OK.

Did he ever go to see them live and was unsatifisfied by their performance ???? NO. ACTUALLY YES!
BACK IN THE EC! THEY SUCKED and  THEY WERE THE OPENING ACT FOR ME AND MY CREW(the BASEMOB!! back in the DAY) ask anyone in umtata! while we was signin autographs while they was in they tourbus listening to G unit! we came to battle em,they chickened out sayin they DONT battle!!!so i ended up killin them H20 niggas instead!(aks Battlekat bout Umtata) then we decided to take sum pics with them for our fans!! :D true story

FINALLY you got a reason to justify why u think the're trash. I've seen them live and they put on a pretty dope show.Anyway that's your opinion.

I COPPED THEIR FIRST ALBUM! I THOUGHT IT WAS THE SHIT COS I WAS A HEAD! i soon developed all my other body parts and became a MC! :lol:

Ok so you thought their first album was the shit ????? But now their trash. Is it because of their second album which you probably haven't heard right ???? So they go from being the Shit to Trash just cos Cash Money grew up and became an MC ? OK.

i dig Battlekat and would like to work with him but as far as Optical! naw! they BORE me![/b]

only Battlekat with his now booooooorrrriiiiiiiing beats! if u heard ONE uv heard em all!

Do i even need to connect these two quotes together ????

I give up.

Hope to c u at the Freedom day gig on Friday. U comin ???? We can decide there and then if they truly are trash.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
:D yup! some claim they the shit! its sad and pathetic!
lucky im not one of those niggas! :lol:
I BEEZ THE SHIT! never CLAIM IT,jus STATE IT!!!! 8)

gad damn! im a cool maf***er! shit!
i aint ashamed to say it! hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
i got the flu all yr man! i stay frosty! :lol:
@cash_sog

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
cash why aren't you guys on the line up for the freedom day gig ?