question posted for jean grea check her respond

RuSh · 2 · 1832

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
question: It´s an election year both in South Africa and the US - I want to know who you´re voting for! (in both countries)

answer:Well, I´m a US citizen, so I can´t vote in SA..
I think all I have to say there is, how do we get in ofice and start buying personal jets worth millions and forget what the hell we are supposed to be doing???????????
As far as the US.....
Man, look at what kind of choices we have.

:-]  well i wasnt the only one question shit "democracy is just a word when the people is hungry"
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Just Dee

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/landmynz
we have the best economy in the history of South African governance, with free primary health services... a right to schooling, damn you can take the school to court if they punish you cause your parents didn´t pay school fees I mean really now...  :-o  even though delivery is slow my street is now tarred hehehe after 60 years damn damn damn... we now have minimum wages, domestic & farm workers can no longer be exploited(Tony and all the "white" parties want the minimum wage to be scrapped) they also have UIF how nice... and there´s a lot but litle time to write it all, so me gon vote one way & we all know what way... on the jet issue, we can´t expect a president of a country like ours to ride in an old mechanically problematic jet that gets him stuck on a way to important meetings... we need to overstand that the jet is not a personal jet it´s a presidential jet if Mbeki loses (which i doubt) who ever wins the election will ride it too...
Nje