Africasgateway.com
Get Webafrica LTE/Fibre | Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex CryptoJoin the Civic Wallet Waiting List

Is Snazz D the illest MC in africa???

illmas · 156 · 35537

Thornz

  • AG Elite Member
  • *****
    • Posts: 1075
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MrC"
ADOMUS ADOMUS ADOMUS !!!!

cosign cosign cosign!!!!  :twisted: that battle with TOP is still 1 of my most memorable, dude is VICIOUS! oh and those cats talkin bout mf doom vs last emp...WHAT? does doom even battle? like munetsi said..yeah..favourite superheroes :lol:


MrC The Rap God Almighty

  • AG Veteran
  • *****
    • Posts: 3385
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Did he take out TOP ???? Adomus is a beast. I've never heard an MC who can take dude on, even Krooked and all them cats. Nigga rhymes 24X7.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon


illmas

  • AG Extremist
  • *****
    • Posts: 694
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
yo cats. do you guys feel anyone of cats we been talking about can hold it down commercially?

e.g can adomus or krook'd have commercial success? and how?
me figure only if we could organize underground rap ciphurs/battles
you guys heard of C4 from Z-sec(zambia) he can body all of dem and i mean it PERIOD.





Thornz

  • AG Elite Member
  • *****
    • Posts: 1075
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MrC"
Did he take out TOP ???? Adomus is a beast. I've never heard an MC who can take dude on, even Krooked and all them cats. Nigga rhymes 24X7.
ye dat was at the last fire on mntain in cape town. He stil had dreadlox then,the first n last tym i eva seen dude cz apparently he a joburga..i was impressed, brathas a sick battle mc


dat dude who happens to rap!

  • AG Elite Member
  • *****
    • Posts: 1055
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Yo I was reading your replys and messages but as much as battling is an important aspect of hip-hop. On the streets theres alot of hating, for example alot of the heads from the hood would never cheer on a cat from a different hood or show love to a cat thes generally dope. If you cats remember when Y-fm had that thing at the bus station and Pro-kid won and got a deal! Alot of you forgot that He killed Adamus along the way! And alot of other cats. What Bout Reason have you heard him? Or even Golden Shovel? I personally think that Snazz has fallin off and Golden Shovel will Kill any mc, but the fact that He said I dont battle no more we start labeling mc's as weak. Zubz, Proverb, Reason, Anvils,Optical ill and alot of other cats still have that battle side, the difference is that at the end of the day you got to eat and make money!

Food for thought


SolitaryNative

  • AG Extremist
  • *****
    • Posts: 723
    • REP: +4/-4
    • Gender:Male
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile

illmas

  • AG Extremist
  • *****
    • Posts: 694
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
hey yall wat da deal? i cant believe that prokid killed Adumas in a freestyle battle. i need proof somebody??? this can't obviously b true!!! Prokid?? No, cant





Lord Deacon Of Frost

  • Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • *
    • Posts: 8808
    • REP: +44/-39
    • Gender:Male
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "explicit"
Yo I was reading your replys and messages but as much as battling is an important aspect of hip-hop. On the streets theres alot of hating, for example alot of the heads from the hood would never cheer on a cat from a different hood or show love to a cat thes generally dope. If you cats remember when Y-fm had that thing at the bus station and Pro-kid won and got a deal! Alot of you forgot that He killed Adamus along the way! And alot of other cats. What Bout Reason have you heard him? Or even Golden Shovel? I personally think that Snazz has fallin off and Golden Shovel will Kill any mc, but the fact that He said I dont battle no more we start labeling mc's as weak. Zubz, Proverb, Reason, Anvils,Optical ill and alot of other cats still have that battle side, the difference is that at the end of the day you got to eat and make money!

Food for thought


Nice one ex






micbeth = an emcee's worst nightmare  8O

That not good enough for ya?


Draztik

  • Producer - CEO
  • AG Hustler
  • ***
    • Posts: 186
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • Unreleased Records

illmas

  • AG Extremist
  • *****
    • Posts: 694
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Draztik"
Yo Illmas keep my name out your mouth period!


yo D no disrepect man. thing is you cats were tight for real man but y did Cashless Society fall off? or has it??. strictly speaking me thinking u messed up somewhere. but wat u think is snazz still illest?, if not then who is?





Draztik

  • Producer - CEO
  • AG Hustler
  • ***
    • Posts: 186
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • Unreleased Records
You know, the way you singled me out like that seems like you were disrespecting me. Anways i'm not gonna dwell on that.

Here's the thing Cashless was an entity of emcees and producers who were all individuals trying to do their own thing, we decided to bond together to use this as a platform for all of us to elevate from. Cashless was formed in 1998, thats been almost 10 years now. Here's the thing we all grow and change and our goals also change. You ask yourself if you were in that same frame of mind 10 years ago and you will see what i mean. Along with all that we did have conflicts in the group, most the time i kept the group for splitting up untill it just got too much. Now there are other personal details i wont talk about that caused Cashless to deteriorate. in any case i'm cool with just about all the guys, i still work with Snazz and have recorded some new joints with him. Snazz is still the dope Emcee we all know.


illmas

  • AG Extremist
  • *****
    • Posts: 694
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Draztik"


 Cashless was formed in 1998, thats been almost 10 years now. Here's the thing we all grow and change and our goals also change. You ask yourself if you were in that same frame of mind 10 years ago and you will see what i mean. .


yeah man. i have always given yall the props and all dat. in fact if my memory serves me right yoself and salim, actually impressed me when i jus' came 2 bots (were i was workin at de beers as a programmer) from tha US(from vasity). u cats used to hold it down wit the strictly hip hop live radio show. that must hav been 98-99??, u cats bumped underground rap on the same level as stretch and bobito show.





Saskia

  • AG Regular
  • ****
    • Posts: 236
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "illmas"
the lame a** drastik and em' were wack besides X-amount and my boy Black intellect."


 :evil: f*** man!Why do some AG guys always do that. 1st you say the guy is wack, now you're trying to cover your a** by telling him how dope he was in '99. f*** guy! Just be a f***en man and stick to your word. Don't go changing shit now just because Draztik replied telling you to leave his name outta your mouth. :roll:
No offense to you Draztik, aint got shit to say to you or about you. I just get annoyed when guys start kissing a** because they're shook!
For f*** sake illmas-get a thong and wig :roll:
quot;Life's a bitch and drugs don't work!"


crus-ou

  • AG Extremist
  • *****
    • Posts: 917
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Saskia"
Quote from: "illmas"
the lame a** drastik and em' were wack besides X-amount and my boy Black intellect."


 :evil: f*** man!Why do some AG guys always do that. 1st you say the guy is wack, now you're trying to cover your a** by telling him how dope he was in '99. f*** guy! Just be a f***en man and stick to your word. Don't go changing shit now just because Draztik replied telling you to leave his name outta your mouth. :roll:
No offense to you Draztik, aint got shit to say to you or about you. I just get annoyed when guys start kissing a** because they're shook!
For f*** sake illmas-get a thong and wig :roll:


AMEN!!!! Ooooh AMEN jissie
k IS mos deurmekaar.....