Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Is Snazz D the illest MC in africa???

illmas · 156 · 65465

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
yo i personally think Snazz D of Cashless society is the illest Battle MC in africa. Wat u think cats he can burn proverb, prokid, and all yo favourite MCs and Hoes.

Can yall imagine a battle between MF DOOM VS the Last Emperor. this is the greatest battle that can ever be dreamnt on.

illmas

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
No. Snazz is good. But let's see him take on Ben Sharpa.

Doom vs. Last Emp? Hell yeah.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Ben Sharpa? "he allrite but he aint real" I say Ben Sharpa Vs Isaac Chokwe?

So wins MF DOOM Vs Last Emp???

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "illmas"
Ben Sharpa? "he allrite but he aint real" I say Ben Sharpa Vs Isaac Chokwe?

So wins MF DOOM Vs Last Emp???

he ain't real? what does that mean?

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
okay ben sharpa is ill for dolo, the snazz d vs ben sharpa battle would be like the supanatural vs juice battle were its crazy 2 decide who gets it but snazz would get it thru his quick wit and battle experience u know. let em go at it first.

DOOM is ill. and i understand his shit. anyway wats happened to emp?? of late

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
i just picked up an old battle between BLUEPRINT VS ACKROBATIC, were ACKROBATIC slayed blueprint an gonna upload it soon, watch this space yall

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I have never really got what people find so dope in dude...he aiight at best .. I battled and chewed dude and I aint even an MC.

Dude is mosdef tight but illest in Africa hahaha...
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
Krookid will chow them both on the freestyle. seen it with my own eyes!

Gin-I-Grindith will eat them easy, snazz hasn't been dope since he got humiliated by Sparks.
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
now you talkin man krook'd can crew them cats. i don't know about gini he like on too much on steroids or summin?

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
Snazz is ill and may have been the best. 43! 43! 43! Jozi heads may know dude as Abstract- runs with that turban rockin white boy from Yeoville. He's f***in too real, as a battle MC I haven't witnessed better here.  Somebody tell me you know dude- Sandile  I think it is...

Anyway Snazz is the business but not the best in Africa.  Ben Sharpa is ill but he sounds like a model C to a lot of cats out here.  I don't agree at all, just know a lot of Jozi cats are just like yeah, nywe nywe when they hear somebody who sounds cut.  f*** it.

Ben Sharpa over Snazz at the moment, Grindith whatever but dope, Explicit seems to be creeping up and around there slowly. I know cats are hungry to go against him which is usually a sign.  Dunno.

Time for an intergalactic battle methinks.  Wordplay and skill are so important to the bigger picture of this shit f*** a million dollars and a pregnant teen.

One

Oh yeah, and 43!! 43!! 43!! 43!!

f*** you at killer Abstract?  I know Justice still hurts and we waiting for the knowledge fool.  Up!!!!

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
so brick wat are you? a cheer leader?? how do you chew up an MC if you ain't one. hey brick have you heard the Cannibus VS wu-tang clan where he killed all of them in the early 90s till he faced killapriest to a stall mate? you gotta check it out and u understand what chewing up is

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
ADOMUS ADOMUS ADOMUS !!!! That's all i have to say. Illest battle MC i've ever heard. PERIOD.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
bornenbled is spot on we need an intergalactic battle Snazz vs Ben Sharpa vs krook'd vs gini grindith vs HHP??? vs tumi vs wikid?? vs TUKS vs who else help out.

i think one thing that f***'d snazz up was cashless society around 2000 they was tight around the mid 90s wit him killing Dead Prez in Gabs city Bots who was there??

and now the lame a** drastik and em' were wack besides X-amount and my boy Black intellect. may be we need our own african nas "were are they now"

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "bornenbled"
Snazz is ill and may have been the best. 43! 43! 43! Jozi heads may know dude as Abstract-

Warhorse....yeah that my nigga...43..I been known dude for like 10years

and yeah nigga tight he was featured in Tabzes album
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.