Africasgateway.com

Is Snazz D the illest MC in africa???

illmas · 156 · 65571

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
I disagree with Cash even in terms of the music, Nigeria is ahead, like I said thats just my opinion.

the track those naija dudes performed at the big brother launch last night was bananas!
looking for where i can dl it. does anyone know the name of the track?

nicca!! its called kini big deal - they called Naeto C... i been looking for it for a minute... maybe your influence can get niggas to give info... the track is pure fire. lemme know if u find it
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
I disagree with Cash even in terms of the music, Nigeria is ahead, like I said thats just my opinion.

Yeah Naija is light years ahead of SA when it comes to the key board beats and ringtone (Commercial) type of hip hop, them cats do have the swag, proof is in the performance given by the cats on BBA last night...When it comes to real hip hop,raw lyrics and lyricsm, SA takes it...
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 01:44:26 PM by Elliot E.K.K.$, The Untshwarable »

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile

the track those naija dudes performed at the big brother launch last night was bananas!

nicca!! its called kini big deal - they called Naeto C... i been looking for it for a minute... maybe your influence can get niggas to give info... the track is pure fire. lemme know if u find it

will do man...
the track is heat...but their performance was a tad soft and it was lipsynced. it could have been dope with proper crowd participation.
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

will do man...
the track is heat...but their performance was a tad soft and it was lipsynced. it could have been dope with proper crowd participation.

the crowd was weak... all performances were lipsynched... a bit more energy wulda helped... u shud check the video... very good

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile

will do man...

the crowd was weak... all performances were lipsynched... a bit more energy wulda helped... u shud check the video... very good

Just got sent the track, check ya pm in 5 minutes...
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

will do man...

fanks blud.!! owe u one

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile

I think Koli the Kid can BODY EVERY SINGLE NIGERIAN RAPPER OUT period!
In fact he can BODY Lil Wayne! real talk!
FACT not OPINION!
@cash_sog

Volatyl

• Volatyl-intensly unstable... If its beef yall niggas cattle
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-12
  • I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray
    • View Profile
Nigerian Hiphop sounds nice...

I think that nigga that battled snazz from nigeria was better than snazz...
talkin bout snazz where is the dude, and why isnt that track getting any airplay?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 06:49:15 PM by Volatyl »
I bring an end to the weak like the sun setting on sunday,I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray, you gona be da headline we see in the news, coz you starting to look like a white wall and ima put gaffiti on you...

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Cos the track really sucks!!!
and i say this as a Snazz Fan!
The video didnt help either! it was terrible! NO SPINS FO DAT WHACKNESS!
 ;D
But yo if anyone got Snazz hook ups let me know so we can get it Crackin in studio n make his BIGGEST hit of his career!
@cash_sog

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

I think Koli the Kid can BODY EVERY SINGLE NIGERIAN RAPPER OUT period!
In fact he can BODY Lil Wayne! real talk!
FACT not OPINION!

Couldn't agree with u more for the statement in bold letters...

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
Price of Cd's in Nigeria is about 90 USD cents (retail- so we talking about R7 to R8 a CD). Thats where they win big cause they move major quantities, The pirates control the game in Nigeria. Unfortunately there is still quite a big number of units that arent accounted for so they maybe selling more then the cheque they cut you., but like Cash mentioned if u getting 8 Mil who cares, anyone can work with that figure.

;D I dont think any SA artist wud complain after gettin dat up front Cheque! I mean , say u make a deal for 100k units like i mentioned. U get payed in full for 100k units! if they decide to pirate another 50k units so be it! at least it aint affecting yo sales cos u paid in full already!

Like my mans was sayin, he dropped his promo cd with the pirates!Now its in heavy circulation in the streets and he got PAYED by them! He's here in SA now for what??? U guessed it! HE shootin a COUPLA VIDEOS!!!! dude hired a car for a month(thats R8000) n he aint complainin.

Thats power to the artist! Remember, IGHO is not signed to any label! He's independant!
He's hiring the HELLS ANGELS for his video(Cos he want HArleys) n he dont mind paying whatever.

Man,we gotta empower ourselves in SA!

funny how ikechukwu (met him at Y studios) was saying in Nigeria, the price of a blank cd is more expnsive than a cd with music on it, so it coss u more to bootleg a project than to buy it, i thought this ws ingenious.

well for the nigerian music dx model in general i think it has both pro's and cons, i just dont think in sa we are organised enuf to have a properly running black market distribution like dat. there is somethign that im working on as soon as its protected ill be able to share it with the community but i think we aught to be careful of cutting and pasting solutions and also raising expectations ebyond reasonable and realistic results. ill give you an example, how does one forecast how many copies will their forthcoming project move in SA? anybody with an answer to that please hit me up, but ive seem more flaws than anything else in the way this is currently being done in SA as a result a lot of projects collect dust on the shelves and after a while soem even get sent back to the record labels as a result that makes them even more weary of spending on local projects (more especially hiphop) cos the results dont live up to the HYPE.

but there is still a case, if more than 200k copies of a magazine that caters for HH in SA move annually i dont see a reason why say the best 10 HH releases in SA cant move 200k collectively, as a start.
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

Please share with the rest of us......and that dj jimmy jatt stylee track if ya'll hav it..please!!!

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Cos the track really sucks!!!
and i say this as a Snazz Fan!
The video didnt help either! it was terrible! NO SPINS FO DAT WHACKNESS!
 ;D
But yo if anyone got Snazz hook ups let me know so we can get it Crackin in studio n make his BIGGEST hit of his career!

Wow! that would be a great collabo, coming to think of it Snazz D and Cash = Pure Magic

Volatyl

• Volatyl-intensly unstable... If its beef yall niggas cattle
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-12
  • I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray
    • View Profile
Nah dat wont be a nice combo, dat would be like papoose and diddy... :P

Snazz should do a track with Golden Shovel... Bongz or Cash can produce it but Cash>>>dont jump on it, please.
Word to S.A emcees

I bring an end to the weak like the sun setting on sunday,I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray, you gona be da headline we see in the news, coz you starting to look like a white wall and ima put gaffiti on you...

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs