panic be snatching up them art bitches

That not good enough for ya?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
i like a lady with 'natural' hair as in untreated and un-weaved - with a fair amount of texture. it's all to do with practical reasons i won't go into here, lest i give away too much about myself.

Easier to jerk her around and drag her across the floor huh?

I feel you.

I don't care for any particular texture or anything. My current girl has a mixture of african and asian, so her hair is kinda in-between too. All I don't like is weaves. I agree that some women do look good in them and that  they can be done properly, but I just can't stand these things.

I prefer women keeping their hair natural, regardless of what that means. If it is kinky, dreadlocked, straight or whatever. I just prefer this. I find it less deceptive, if you know what I mean.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 04:35:08 PM by Ed Gein Version 2.010 »

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
i prefer chicks with natural hair if i was asked to choose, i like natural chicks simply because of being natural

on the contrary, these artificial chicks can f***ing piss me off, a chick with a god damn big a** weave can waste your valued time, i had this chick once, a uptown shawty with a model c school accent [ u know them  broads d when they think they got it all], she would spend 30 minutes on the mirror messin with her weave and whatever style she tries im compelled to comment or at least make an opinion and every time i gave her one we would argue coz i always said some f***ed up shit with an intention of discouraging her from wearing weaves

anyway, all im saying is like chicks to be chick, simply chick, have you ever seen a light skin broad with a brush hair cut? one o' those amber rose typa broads? mg god niggers is missin out on good chicks, instead they busy chasin around this sis dolly, sis ruby weave rockin low life broads

smh @ niggers who are captivated by yaki's and pony tail's
Hood.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
*Sigh* hayi Andile, kusekud' engqinibeni kuwe.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
Quote from: Sensai_Tate
Still no word fromthe ladies huh?...

sorry babes. loss of focus. the intention was there. it was just interesting to listen to the fellas for a while.

you now what. ive done it all. ive seriously just done it all. its been relaxed. coloured. s curl. no hair completly. relax and bob cut. braids. weave. curly weave. straight weave. and a great deal of experience its gained me. for myself. in my own little life on this particular topic.

and my thoughts. its just not good enough to base judgements of people based on thier hair. it can infact be a big mistake. where ive been. no hair has been the best and true reflection of ones character. take me for instance. i know that there was a time when i was not good enough for the scene coz i was the girl who at some point did not fit the bill. that the changes i was going through as person would determine who and what i am intrinsically. i look back using myself as the yardstick and say that now. ill tell you its nonsensical.

it may be about conditioning but not completely. yes some people may be drawn to long hair because its all they see. all they are fed through media. and thus what they a**ume to be the acceptable codes of beauty in society. so yes the pressure is there. with the a**umption that men like us light and thin and with long manageable hair. and not just beauty seemingly we are also conditioned into believing that certain hairstyles immediately allude to certain personality traits.

but in some cases people have choices. and people want to experience different aspects of themselves at different points in their lives. that to me is the bottom line. some choose may choose consistency and some may choose change. its only what people choose for themselves. and the motivations themselves differ. i do not believe it ALWAYS necessarily makes one girl better than the next. i think thats silly. and its limited. and thats the only angle i view it from in terms of how brothers relate to us in that regard. but then again people have preferences and they have a right to that. a beautiful girl is cool. with some kind of a hairstyle. she may be thin. she may not be. the mind. there is a mind aswell there. and i also feel that it would do a great deal towards women unfolding if our men encouraged that aspect of us. so that it could be a relevant part of who we are. to actually engage with the spirit and the mind. the most important question for me. is what are you dealing with. who is that person. i belive that is the challenge our times brings to us. to start choosing for ourselves over and above what we know. what our friends thinks is cool. what our clique thinks. what the magazines think (hey look. its nice to page through glossies and see pretty thing. and choose which ones appeal to me most and why actually). if we are to trully transcend then its in the little things. everyday. every single day. make your choice. just know why athst all. we are here to live and experience ourselves through our own eyes. as we wish.

my hair is natural now. and i love and appreciate it most deeply. i adore it. and im proud of it. nurture it. but i got here because it is what i wanted for myself at a particular moment in my life. and it enriches me. is a part of me. and it teaches me too. grounds me. i have found a spiritual wholeness now.
i definetly think a lot more could be done to encourage a love of natural hair. as a lifestyle choice. just so people see it as a choice thats okay and beautiful and worth making. but it is not the be all end all.

...i am not my hair. i am not your expectations. no...

AMEN!!!! Because I co-sign you on toooooooooooooooooooo many levels.  I stopped weaving my hair over 4-5 years back because I believed it immediately placed me in the superficial box which I have always tried to not not a**ociate myself with.  but you know what thats bull dust!  but a question thrown back at you, should this not also apply also with the style of clothes we choose to wear, like Evisu jeans vs brown's & greens earth colours?

...is this thrown back at me? sorry ms deane i hadnt seen this til now babes. didnt realise we were in conversation somewhat.

what you wear?! ag man who cares babes. a person should wear whatever they want. we just need to stop thinking outwardly symbols are the be all end all in terms of constituting who you are. the end. its just not enough. its a flexible part of. not all. wearing browns and greens doesnt make you any more of anything as is so for your choice of jeans. i mean really. i guess in my personal opinion, when i was younger i went through the phase of thinking that, because of people, spaces etc etc you know the deal. but i realise now that, actually, you could spend your whole life trying and STILL be confused into boxes that have nothing to do with you. so you may aswell just do yourself the favour and get on with it from the get go. people grow into themselves in different ways. at different times aswell. the thing is though, even with choice, dont get stuck into it. its all just a fluid experiencing, trying, changing, be-ing. i just think maybe really the most important aspect always, is the why. you choose. the question is why. what informs it all and why. what choice are you making, why, does it sit with you, why. are you aware of the choices you are making, are they just statements, attempts at something. you just get to the point where you realise it doesnt actually matter hey. really in the bigger scheme of things, its who you are, its who you are.

turns out its not that serious and we are of that 'complex simplicity' (a realisation that could have saved us a whooole lot of trouble in our youth, im telling you!)

growing up is the shyt.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
deacon, i find your signature upsetting my mans.

makes this place uncomfortable for me.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
*Sigh* hayi Andile, kusekud' engqinibeni kuwe.

yhea i know, thats the  reason why i chose not to waste my life experimenting things other than nature itself, for the time being i prefer to keep things simple by enjoying the fruits of nature, f*** the other side, im not gonna waste my life chasing around wigs and all that. leave a nigger alone with his jerry curl n shit. as much dumb as iam [as u a**ume] im still copin broads hot enough to be your role models n shit. i still get love when i hit skipper clubs. so f*** a chick rockin a weave and at the same time, big ups to a chick rockin a weave, do ya thang, i understand your choice, you failed ta impressing men with your natural self and decided to go artificial with all them weaves n shit.
Hood.