Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Banned Books:Secrets of the Ninja

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
Yo mr c dat sum good readin but hav u read all of those? Used to b interested in dat anunaki , reptilan humanoids n iluminati typ ish but quit it just afta highschl cuz started kinda mesin wid my head u knw? Paranoid bout al sortsa shi unda tha premise that this whole systems meant 2 lead us to an inevitable doom n eternal subservience 2 alien reptiles n wateva... Nowadys i stay away frm dat shit, but i gues u a junky huh? david icke strayt weirdo tho lol!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: "thornz"
Yo mr c dat sum good readin but hav u read all of those? Used to b interested in dat anunaki , reptilan humanoids n iluminati typ ish but quit it just afta highschl cuz started kinda mesin wid my head u knw? Paranoid bout al sortsa shi unda tha premise that this whole systems meant 2 lead us to an inevitable doom n eternal subservience 2 alien reptiles n wateva... Nowadys i stay away frm dat shit, but i gues u a junky huh? david icke strayt weirdo tho lol!

I lost insterest in David Icke when he wrote this:

The Sickening Reality of A Free South Africa
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tkaiqw

Now I dont read nothing from this dude.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
I kinda of used to be obsessed with the whole illuminati thing as well, but i've backed of a little bit now. There is just too much info going around, sometimes u don't know what to believe and what not to. My focus is on religion now. I never really liked David Icke. I used to visit www.illuminati-news.com a lot, but the site is not getting updated anymore although it's got a whole bunch of good archived information.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MrC"
I used to visit www.illuminati-news.com a lot, but the site is not getting updated anymore although it's got a whole bunch of good archived information.
i rememba that site...guess they got "taken care of" (place evil laugh here lol!)

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Quote from: "BHLAKHROZE"
ja C4 what you got. halla.

im down with being ninja. i think its best. such a graceful form of combat (that should just about put the guys off i suppose). its like an art.

do indeed hook up the other stash. jack the ripper. so sorry. that would be rip the jacker :wink:  

- hidden street weapons
- lock picks
- 100 ways to disappear sounds marvelous.

and then the world will be miiiine. mwaaahahaha :twisted:

Contrary to popular opinion... Nin-po or as most westerners refer to it, Ninjitsu... is not a particularly graceful art, its meant to be brutal and effective, if you are spying or a**a**inatiing you don't have time to dance around for 15 minutes b4 hitting a cat, you want to hit hard and fast and leave a dead body as quietely as possible, its about distraction and limiting confrontation, nin-po teaches alot more about hiding and using subterfuge to disguise an attack than it does about toe-to-toe strike fighting. If thats what you want try something else... years of experience ahve taught me that the best martial arts to learn as a basis for real time physical confrontation on the street are muay thai, any of the eskrima systems (personal favourites), jujitsu(gracie or otherwise), boxing.... other slightly more left field military combat systems like savate and systema are nifty as well.

As far as lock picking go, the whole movie vibe of pulling out a leather pouch of picks and within seconds opening a door is bullshit, utter bullshit... I've read a few (auto)biographies of former professional thieves and the consensus is that the only effective way to get through a lock very quickly is to damage it, lock picks take time and good ones are extremely expensive. A  (former)friend of mine from my hood, who funnily enough these days is a gangster with a long rap sheet, has an uncle who was a cat burglar for 15 years b4 he got nicked and did a 7 year bid... he used to teach us about his work and according to him stiff strips of celluloid for standard door locks pre-90s (lock technology since then gotten better) and a small cordless drill with a 5/6 inch titanium bit will open pretty much any bolt. The book might be helpful if it gives tips on bypa**ing hightechnology computerised locks, but mechanical bolt locks.... all you need is time and a bit of focus or a master key which are apparently quite easy to get.
Hidden street weapons? silly and pointless, the street is full of weapons, bricks, poles, dirtbins, bottles etc... now prison weapons, thats some interesting shit, how to make a take bits of similarly shaped shards of broken gla** and then tape them together in such a way that the smaller bits form a spine so that the big bit (of the shiv) is strong enough to puch into the human chest cavity a few times but still brittle enough to snap off so you can dispose of the handle, also which type of tape is best to use so that you minimise the chance of prints.. if you not gloving it.....
On a related tip, if you haven't got gloves handy, coating your hands in superglue will do the trick... bitch to get off though.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
Quote from: "syntactic"
Quote from: "BHLAKHROZE"
ja C4 what you got. halla.

im down with being ninja. i think its best. such a graceful form of combat (that should just about put the guys off i suppose). its like an art.

do indeed hook up the other stash. jack the ripper. so sorry. that would be rip the jacker :wink:  

- hidden street weapons
- lock picks
- 100 ways to disappear sounds marvelous.

and then the world will be miiiine. mwaaahahaha :twisted:

if you are spying or a**a**inatiing you don't have time to dance around for 15 minutes b4 hitting a cat, you want to hit hard and fast and leave a dead body as quietely as possible, its about distraction and limiting confrontation, nin-po teaches alot more about hiding and using subterfuge to disguise an attack than it does about toe-to-toe strike fighting.

- and therein lies the grace syntactic. therein lies the grace man ^^^ -

As far as lock picking go, the whole movie vibe of pulling out a leather pouch of picks and within seconds opening a door is bullshit, utter bullshit... (I've read a few (auto)biographies of former professional thieves)

- cough. cough. uh. lets talk about you who has read quite a few * raised eyebrow * bigger ambitions than i perhaps huh 8) -

Hidden street weapons? silly and pointless, the street is full of weapons, bricks, poles, dirtbins, bottles etc... .

- that kills the whole fun of it man. whats wrong with you. who wants to be using bricks and dirtbins and bottles. it must be a great adventure of nothing. i mean really * rolls eyes * -

i laff so inspite of myself * evil face * thanks for killing the dream.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
GOTTA AGREE WITH sYN ON ALMOST EVERYTHING THERE.

Ninjitsu is a very brutal art. It is not native to Japan as it oges aginst most of what bushido stands for. I used to do some Jeet Kun Do and kickboxing and a little grapplin (Jiu Jitsu) myself. also used to do some capoeira, but that's just cos it looks good. You have to be a real master at it for it to be effective in a street fight. A lot of good all this shit did me when I got jumped a few months back and left with a swollen eye. There were four of them though.

I used to hang with a guy who actually trained eskrima in the Philliphines for six years. Kid could kick the shit out of anyone, I swear.

As for the lockpicking, I disagree with Syn. I've personally opened a door with nothing but a piece of old x-ray and a hand operated drill. Granted I had to damage the first one with the drill by drilling into the part where the key goes in for it to snap open. The deadbolt I just opened by sliding the piece of x-ray in and jiggling the door.

Three weeks ago my boys locked their shit in a room at another friends house. they had to drive back to Pretoria for work and had lost the key. the guy they phoned to open the door charged them R250 and took less than two minutes to open the door with nothing but a piece of bent wire.

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Quote from: "pYROKINETIX"

Ninjitsu is a very brutal art. It is not native to Japan as it oges aginst most of what bushido stands for. I used to do some Jeet Kun Do and kickboxing and a little grapplin (Jiu Jitsu) myself. also used to do some capoeira, but that's just cos it looks good. You have to be a real master at it for it to be effective in a street fight. A lot of good all this shit did me when I got jumped a few months back and left with a swollen eye. There were four of them though.

I used to hang with a guy who actually trained eskrima in the Philliphines for six years. Kid could kick the shit out of anyone, I swear.

As for the lockpicking, I disagree with Syn. I've personally opened a door with nothing but a piece of old x-ray and a hand operated drill. Granted I had to damage the first one with the drill by drilling into the part where the key goes in for it to snap open. The deadbolt I just opened by sliding the piece of x-ray in and jiggling the door.

Three weeks ago my boys locked their shit in a room at another friends house. they had to drive back to Pretoria for work and had lost the key. the guy they phoned to open the door charged them R250 and took less than two minutes to open the door with nothing but a piece of bent wire.

Funny thign is bra you didn't disagree with me anywhere in yo post..... you admitted you had to damage the lock to bust the lock cylinder with the drill and x-rays are printed on celluloid... i mention stiff strips of celluloid to slide deadbolts. As for your homeys paying the lock smith... i seriously doubt it was just a simple bent piece of wire, unless its a defective lock range they had, as a registered locksmith he would either have or could get a master-pick corresponding to the lock series.... you know exactly how many tumblers you need to line up and wher, then you can open a lock in two minutes, but unless you have all the info on the lock and a locksmiths license, you have to rely on just yo experience, but you can open a lock lots of ways AS LONG AS YOU HAVE TIME just like i said in my post, i once popped the cylinder out of a Yale latch with a philips head, other than a few hard to notice scratches and a broken internal spring (which would only evidence itself if you tried to open it with a key.. no chance with a broken tumbler spring) i was golden, only it took me 4and a half minutes..  too long if you pullin sumthin shady. And also lock designs for the standard door latch used these days is the same as it has been for decades.. only really security concious folks fork out the extra cash to fit the newest locks, which are harder to get through....
Funnily enough most new complexes have f***in terrible, cheap-a** locks on all internal doors, they operate under the a**umption, that nobody shady could possibly get past their security personnel... shockingly easy, thats why i cant live in them townhouse complexes, i been in too many i wasn't supposed to, I once you in a Leatherman is a key to all doors... if you live in a new complex, check yo locks folks... i mean this is just my hobby and I have yet to meet a place i couldn't figure otu a way to access... imagine somebody really motivated to get in yo place...   8O
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "pYROKINETIX"

Ninjitsu is a very brutal art. It is not native to Japan as it oges aginst most of what bushido stands for. I used to do some Jeet Kun Do and kickboxing and a little grapplin (Jiu Jitsu) myself. them though.

Well actually pyro as far as I know the 18 ninja skills(JIHAKKEI) were often taught along the samurai fighting arts, alot of them are actually the same its just that they were applied differently by both the samurai and ninja

here's a list

Taijutsu (unarmed combat, using body only as weapon)
Bojutsu (stick and staff fighting)
Seishin-teki kyoyo (spiritual refinement)
Kenjutsu (sword fighting)
Shurikenjutsu (throwing blades)
Sojutsu (spear fighting)
Naginatajutsu (naginata fighting)
Kusarigamajutsu (chain and sickle weapon)
Kayakujutsu (pyrotechnics and explosives)
Hensojutsu (disguise)
Shinobi-iri (stealth and entering methods)
Tenmon (meteorology)
 Bajutsu (horsemanship)
Sui-ren (water training)
Chi-mon (geography)
Boryaku (military strategy)
Choho (espionage)
Intonjutsu (escaping and concealment)

which leads me to believe that ninjas may have started out as samurai  8O

That not good enough for ya?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
i dont see  "Star Blades" & nun-chucks on that list
They are quite effective too.

morph

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
HMMM pretty interesting stuff in here but i dont see alot of book uploads share the knowledge.

@ Deacon check you PM

One  :arrow:
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

Deltron 3030

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
samurai and ninja martial arts are different. like some1 has already said ninja is not of japanese origin while samurai is jap.

samurais were actually a mixture of of different japanese martial arts. by the way am first dan ju jitsu martial artist i will kick the fukc outta u!!!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"
i dont see  "Star Blades" & nun-chucks on that list
They are quite effective too.

shurikenjitsu dummy  :lol:  :lol:

That not good enough for ya?