Africasgateway.com

PS3 AINT SELLING,SON

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
You can sleep on this one. :lol:

The demand is low.Sony did say there would be 1 million PS3s by the end of the year, so considering there were just 200k last month there could now be 800k which is a pretty big number to sell instantly when people are not even informed of when shipments arrive.

Im saying this for the 2nd time here on AG,wait for the PS3 price to come down to between R3500-R4500 in few months time.If u r interested in buyin this ish

Im not affected,
I got the PS2 i got only 1 favourite Game that is FIFA 2006.hoping to buy the 2007 one.

All Gamers just lost :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
well shit
7 grand...f*** sony they can lick my brown chocolate balls
and the game can kiss mt a**
XBOX biatch

sorry frosty but as simple folk cant afford that shit

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "childakapoet"
well shit
7 grand...f*** sony they can lick my brown chocolate balls
and the game can kiss mt a**
XBOX biatch

sorry frosty but as simple folk cant afford that shit

Quoted for emphasis  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  8O

That not good enough for ya?

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
Apparently the price is going up by R500 in South Africa, I was laughing at the other thread where deacon was saying that the ps3 sold 10 000 units on launch in South Africa when inside sources know only about 5000 were shipped here and they still not sold out, that was a publicity stunt by sony but not your average would see that. At most stores I go to they don't advertise the ps3 as much, Incredible connections head store at woodmead doesn't even have it the last time I checked, PS3 wont sell well in S.A I said this long time ago, the hype has already died down, Sony needs some killer games to come out asap

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
give the PS3 time - it will sell. it's unfortunate that some of the 'experts' on gaming here on the AG cannot even see past the present.

the production costs for the console were huge - hence the high price for the damned console. it will be worth it in the end though - as the other manufacturers of consoles look at upgrading their consoles sony will be recouping costs because the technology used in the console will not get outdated any time soon. so more game developers will be able to link up with the technology of the PS3 and release a wider range for the platform.

that is what i believe is the vision of sony. the console is expensive everywhere in the world.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
SONY FELL 8)
BOTTOM LINE IS IT AINT SELLING SON & ITS EXPENSIVE :lol:

CELL C FELL 8)
SINCE THEY STARTED THEIR CELL COMPANY THEY HAVENT MADE A PROFIT NOT EVEN A 1 CENT PROFIT :lol:

syc

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile