Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

nba conference finals

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • REP: +9/-1
    • View Profile
its looking like another san antonio/detroit final.at least ma mans Chris WEbber might be getting a ring.
Scratch Head

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Hey there PTA cat...
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "DAMOLAAA"
its looking like another san antonio/detroit final.

its sure looks like it.. was really hopin Lebron would step up and do some sht but it dont look like the boy is up to the task.. 10points, 10f***n points at the conference final man.. his black a** better step up in game 2, dnt know how he's gonna do this but somehow he must get thru the Pistons.
Far s the Spurs/Jazz series, I cudnt give a fck.. hope hueva wins there plays Lebron in the final.
f***d up thing is we aint even gonna see the damn finals on ESPN.. kak man!!
roete aan almal tehuis

morph

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: "truthkid"
Quote from: "DAMOLAAA"
its looking like another san antonio/detroit final.

its sure looks like it.. was really hopin Lebron would step up and do some sht but it dont look like the boy is up to the task.. 10points, 10f***n points at the conference final man.. his black a** better step up in game 2, dnt know how he's gonna do this but somehow he must get thru the Pistons.
Far s the Spurs/Jazz series, I cudnt give a fck.. hope hueva wins there plays Lebron in the final.
f***d up thing is we aint even gonna see the damn finals on ESPN.. kak man!!

All i see is that iF Chauncey "Mr Big Shot" Billups has his game on point like in agme one and Rasheed "mr afroman" wallace has his d on point Cavs aint got a chance in hell of winning that ishh he Cavs need a big man on the inside man i mean Lebron cannot do it o his own if he wants to he has to pull out all the tricks like he did when he dropped 41pts on the pistons durin the season period!
My two cents worth

On the other point i think that is why i still cannot justify to my pocket why i need DSTV! No NBA final that is a travesty  :cry:  :?  :(  :oops:  :oops:
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
"King James" will not lead his trooops out of this series. The Cavs have benefitted from a relatively easier path to the Conference Finals in the East. They were barely over .500 makes no sense for them to be in the Finals. LeBron pa**ing too much not shouldering as much scoring responsibility as he should. Like Charles Barkley sed: "Eveyrtime he pa**es he has to realise he is pa**ing to a worse player than him"

Much as I hate em the Spurs are probably where the smart money is though they dont have the depth of Detroit who have 5 guys who can give u 20pts on ANY given night & possibly one who can give you 15 off the bench. Should be an interesting tactical series in the finals.

I am not really supporting any team now since the Nuggets, Warriors & Suns are out.

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
Cavs are 18 games over five hundred....that is damn good record, nothing barely about that. and game one they could have won it....they are lucky bron did not go of..he is not gonna that many 5 of 15 games...should be close series..

the spurs seems like a sweep...TD is just way to good, kids need to watch and learn how big man is supposed to play.....not the way the euros are playing , f*** you doing in the perimeter?

Spurs vs Pistons finals though....
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Yo Sensai I gotta agree with Msanii on this one.. I mean takin into consideration that the Pistons beat the Cavs by only 3points when their star was off..
I think we lookin @ bout 6 games here..
roete aan almal tehuis

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • REP: +9/-1
    • View Profile
yah. can't even watch the finals out here. the cavs are getting swept tho.king james will have to wait til they got a some proper 'in the paint' player to complement his game.larry hughs used to be my mans but hes an under-achiever. detroit is just too good for cleveland.
the west? i could give a f*** as well but the spurs shouldn't be going beyond game 5. They are going to need the rest cos chris webber is getting his ring this season.
f***, all the proper sports are coming to a close. have to wait 4 NFL now.
AC milan is merking liverpool tonite.who want to owe me a litre of J&B???
Scratch Head

morph

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: DAMOLAAA
yah. can't even watch the finals out here. the cavs are getting swept tho.king james will have to wait til they got a some proper 'in the paint' player to complement his game.larry hughs used to be my mans but hes an under-achiever. detroit is just too good for cleveland.
the west? i could give a f*** as well but the spurs shouldn't be going beyond game 5. They are going to need the rest cos chris webber is getting his ring this season.
f***, all the proper sports are coming to a close. have to wait 4 NFL now.
AC milan is merking liverpool tonite.who want to owe me a litre of J&B???

Well we will just have to wait and see. ABout the west i was shocked to see the mavs out in the irts game of the Playoff getting smacked by the No8 seed that is just pathetic. the mavs spurus west conf final would have been okay but i would have loved it if the suns and and the Denver nuggets fought it out but fick it Carmelo is lazy when it comes to D up i feel sorry fo Iverson.

About the Uefa Cup i would take your bet but i hate J & B ..I feel the game is gonna be a boring one

8O  8O
**hoping liverpool does it again**

LOL
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

proChrist

• Guppie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.soundclick.com/thecommissioned
i'm wit ma mans Msanii. cavs missed it by 3, in an away game, wit they superstar not ontop of his game. we all know how it went down the last tym detroit and cleveland met in the playoffs right? i think that's gone be a major boost for king james. i dont think he's gone let it play out the same way again.
 rep Jesus Christ in Hip Hop

www.soundclick.com/thecommissioned

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Pistons up 2-1 against the Cavs.. Jazz also pulled 1 back gainst the Spurs.. no sweepin as predicted hey Tate?!!?
roete aan almal tehuis

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
where's all the bball fans out there... King James has a game of his life and no 1 says shit... come on fellas show some love for the Kid, especially u DAMOLAAA seeing that u said from the word go that it'd b another Spurs/Pistons final.
aint so obvious now is it..
HOLLA back!!
roete aan almal tehuis

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
Respect to bron ninja carried that squad...single handedly

29 of the final thirty points????

and this cat is ONLY 22??

PROPS to this man
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Great performance by a superior player.
Although I must admit the Detroit coaching leaves  alot to be desired. Why do you take a 3 pointer with thegame tied & 6secs to go?
Also the defense in the last 2 overtimes was simply horrific. For goodness sake get the ball out of his hands! Make him pas it! Foul him! anything!
Dont give a hot player lanes to the basket for not 1 not 2 but THREE dunks in the final periods!
Don't give him uncontested looks from 3pt land!
That defense has a bit to do with LeBron's performance.
Still great to see though.

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
hope the team performs well in game 6 cos defense is gon be all over him
roete aan almal tehuis